Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense, but there were plenty of us that chipped in with that change. Your benefactors might have been the change, but don't deny what the fan base did last week.

If this doesn’t scream fraud I don’t know what will with everyone. He led us to the promise land! Thank God for the almighty Beav. Jesus.

Never say never to nothin'.

It's Gruden until it ain't.

I'm here until all hope is gone.

Isn't that what this thread was supposed to be about, hope?

Enough with the negativity. There will be plenty of time for that if it goes South.

Until then:

GlumAltruisticFox-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: 6 people
No offense, but there were plenty of us that chipped in with that change. Your benefactors might have been the change, but don't deny what the fan base did last week.

I personally don't think he would deny that (I'll ultimately let him speak for himself). I have noticed where he gives the fans tremendous credit for what happened.

Reactions: 4 people
Are you serious dude? There's apps for that. No one wants to read this **** on VN.

On why the deal was done "Y'all just don't know how these deals work"

On how it fell apart "Y'all just don't know how these deals work"

Sorry tit titans didint mean to offend you 😁👍🏽

Reactions: 1 person
Here is the difference between people like you and people like me. I see a problem and I actively try to fix it. You see a problem and you whine for someone else to step in and then continue to nag them while they are working. Try to be a problem solver and you may see better results.

Lol! You did so well fixing the problem... on the message board.....maybe you should post more pictures of a bottle of 12 year pappys Before we trot out Pruitt and your gig is officially up for the “whiners”
That still give you some merit becuse of a $100 over priced bottle of hype..

Reactions: 8 people
*repost*

Beaver,

Let’s assume Pruitt gets hired for a moment. I, for one, will not be mad at you. You were entertaining at the very least. I do have one favor to ask, however. Would you mind expounding on the origin of your insights a bit? I’m not looking for names. I just want a clearer picture of how information was flowing. Otherwise, I’ll be left to question why a generally reasonable guy like myself was so susceptible to GRUDEN fever.

How about some personal accountability? This is a discussion board and people say and discuss things. You as an individual have to decide for yourself to believe or not to believe in things that are said. It is also up to you as to how deep you believe what is being said and discussed. No one forces you to believe anything, its your free will to do so. People think that others are to blame when our hopes aren't achieved. This simply isn't true.

Last edited:
Lol. My 9 year old son had as much say in this search as you. You have a self importance deficiency. I feel sorry for you. Shame on you. MIT my ass. More like University of Phoenix Beaver.

Dang. You have a fixation or something? This is almost as sad as you hanging on to that screen name.

Reactions: 2 people
UTSuave’;14853728 said:
Sorry tit titans didint mean to oftend 😁👍🏽

Yeah, everything is pretty much open fodder in this thread. S***, this whole thread is offensive to more than 80% of Volnation that isn't in here. So, who cares really.....

I think Gruden is still in play. If he said no to something in the deal, we might be trying to work that out. I’m encouraged by the calm down gif. I’m putting some faith in UTPaulVol. That being said, it won’t be hard to figure out who he is if in fact he is trolling us. I choose to believe he is not.

Good for you and stick to your guns !!!

dont join all these handwringers and negative Nancys in here.

remember.....misery loves company.

look at em whining and moaning !

GRUDEN TO THE HILL !!!

Lol! You did so well fixing the problem... on the message board.....maybe you should post more pictures of a bottle of 12 year pappys Before we trot out Pruitt and your gig is officially up for the “whiners”
That still give you some merit becuse of a $100 over priced bottle of hype..

Zing.

[/b]

how about some personal accountability? This is a discussion board and people say and discuss things. You as an individual have to decide for yourself to believe or not to believe in things that are said. It is also up to you as to how deep you believe what is being said and discussed. No one forces you to believe anything, its your free will to do so. People think that others are to blame when our hopes aren't achieved.
xM35K.gif

I heard she did some "modeling" a while back. Not sure if true or not.

In South Florida? True.

I saw her this summer. She's friends with one of my good friends at the marina. I was drinking at the dock with some other people and he brought her to my dock. We all drank for several hours. She's a fun girl. :)

This × all of ergen's 16 billion

Not to be a wise cracker but all those billions did not remove Haslam, he is still there and he WILL raise his head again... Please remember I said this....

Also those billions that "don't miss" did on Gruden...

I came into the Gruden thread because I wanted him as coach, not because I wanted Haslam gone or a shake up in the AD office.... If that is what it took to get Gruden I was all in... but if we don't get our man .. we failed imho

Reactions: 11 people
If the contingent (more than 1 person) is still in NYC interviewing someone today, I think that makes the Nashville->NYC->Birmingham->Knoxville flight last night irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back