Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
[twitter]938433198626951169[/twitter]

Chris Landry
@LandryFootball
Unless things go sideways (and who could forsee that happening), I expect Tennessee to decide to hire ALABAMA DC Jeremy Pruitt...Pruitt wants $ commitments for support staff but he is excellent leader, coach & recruiter & I think Fulmer sees that....

this is 100% PURE HORSE SH*T !

I’ll just be the a-hole in the room bc I’m new and my opinion won’t matter much anyways.

Where we are now with everyone and their sources, if you are going to come to thread and talk about stuff you know or have been told, just say it. I understood before everything happened last night that we didn’t want to “out” anyone but at the point, it just comes across as trolling even if you aren’t.

That said, I’ve posted some and lurked often, but all of you have given me a source of entertainment and enjoyment. I’m a passionate fan and I really respect the level or passion I see every day from you all. Crazy or not, we are just tired of being irrelevant and we just want our team to return to what it once was. I hope each of are doing well and you all have a Merry Christmas and holidays.

Reactions: 2 people
The coaching search to date:

tenor.gif

How I fear it will end:

SnivelingAgileBovine-max-1mb.gif

well...dang....aint you just a little ray of sunshine ??? :)

Reactions: 1 person
What about Brittany Marsh?

Bro I am finding funny ass **** of these former players on volnation from old forums but yes I am taking her over Brittany Jacksons she is absolutely ****ing hot 🔥🔥

one of the biggest party girls / cleat chasers of all time - who drove a lil MR2 Spyder with the custom tags "BMARSH" i lived next to her 03, 04 at Jefferson Grand - she had the party where Rick Clausen fell over the rail

*repost*

Beaver,

Let’s assume Pruitt gets hired for a moment. I, for one, will not be mad at you. You were entertaining at the very least. I do have one favor to ask, however. Would you mind expounding on the origin of your insights a bit? I’m not looking for names. I just want a clearer picture of how information was flowing. Otherwise, I’ll be left to question why a generally reasonable guy like myself was so susceptible to GRUDEN fever.

Reactions: 2 people
Yay. I dont live under a rock.

Where is the evidence of change? Homerun hire? Orange blood? TN values? No candidate yet has exemplified that.

Sorry didn’t make that clear. We’re thinking the same. All we’ve gotten, it appears and hope I’m wrong, is Fulmer sliding on in

Put all sources aside, something doesn't add up. I got two texts saying he didn't say no. Was that there way of saying he said yes but not telling me the answer so they could say they kept the secret?

The whole thing and silence from everyone, just seems weird to me. I still think personally its Gruden till I see someone else. This is just personally based on zero sources.

If it is Gruden they aren't interviewing Pruitt today. It is over.

UTSuave’;14853410 said:
Bro I am finding funny ass **** of these former players on volnation from old forums but yes I am taking her over Brittany Jacksons she is absolutely ****ing hot 🔥🔥

I know her..... personally. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back