Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
UTSuave’;14852856 said:
She is hot🔥🔥😍 who do you think the hottest is you've seen overall that played lady vols basketball here

I used to have a thing for Tiffany Woosley? I think was her name.

Reactions: 1 person
I just don't understand how the Schiano debacle killed the Gruden deal... We didn't hire him. The fans stopped the hire, we got rid of Currie, Fulmer took over and Haslam lost a good deal of influence.... If it was a sure thing before, why is it not now? Seems like everything is set up perfectly for him to pull the trigger.

That's not really what killed it. Haslam still being in the picture is what killed it.

The last time Fulmer hired someone[dave clawson]Fulmer got fired....IM sure Fulmer dont want to be remember like that..

Aside from how this ends, it has been a pleasure to be a part of this thread for the past two months. From all the GTFOs, periscopes, Grumors, gifs, sleuthing, and everything else outside of and in between, this has been remarkable.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 9 people
Aside from how this ends, it has been a pleasure to be a part of this thread for the past two months. From all the GTFOs, periscopes, Grumors, gifs, sleuthing, and everything else outside of and in between, this has been remarkable.

Go Vols!

amen

Reactions: 2 people
UTSuave’;14852792 said:
Just gonna throw this out there but if you had a choice between taber Spani or Brittany Jackson who would you pick personally both are hot as ****🔥🔥🔥 but imma go with brittany Jackson but she's crazy as hell

There is that hot/crazy matrix again.

It’s logical pissed off Dudley.

The water is cold and I’m out of booze.

After I saw the article that Jimmy was cleared of any and all wrong doings with Pilot I knew he’d turn focus back to Tennessee.

It was reported that he was indeed at the dinner

So I’m sure it happened like this:

Hey
Hey
I’ll handle X amount
I’ll handle Y amount Haslam is the Y amount
Everything was on the table for Miles and Gruden
X came through
Y realizing it’s not in his favors pulls back
Phil goes back to the board
Miles pulls out
Enter Steele, Tucker, and Pruitt
Steele interviewed and Pruitt
Gruden backs out
Y leaves NYC happy.

Here the hell we are...

I didn't see where Haslam was officially cleared just journalists mentioning he wasn't charged and making sure they cyoa against and slander allegations as they report what they heard on the recordings.

Was there additional info offered?

More from VQ

“i'm 99% sure it's over. i do acknowledge it smells funny. the gruden intel from those who had access to it dried up starting Monday. the guys who would get word if he said No have not shared that happened, meaning they don't have any more intel either. so everyone is just assuming it's not a yes. but info is MIA, just like Gruden, and just like a coach at the podium. I acknowledge that by everything we are hearing/seeing 1 of the 3 DC's looks to be the hire. and I see no upside into digging into these 3 DC's so hard if they were still waiting on JG, when we were told the deadline was yesterday (which has passed). i'm ready for it to be over. and it seems over. just smells funny. if the man said no, that would be shared and out and known right now. let's just get on with Pruitt and move forward.”

29 coastal22, 56 minutes ago

Reactions: 6 people
If Gruden simply changed his mind about wanting to be the next head coach at UT, those in this thread in a position to know could just say that very thing and clear it up for the rest of us. Yet here we are, still asking the question.

nobody on this board knows anything. Its all fake news.

Reactions: 5 people
Nothing. I've just given myself that cutoff before this truly becomes unhealthy... you know, past were it already was.

No need to give up. In the big picture of things it has been a lot of fun. Hang in there and don't let it get to you.

I didn't see where Haslam was officially cleared just journalists mentioning he wasn't charged and making sure they cyoa against and slander allegations as they report what they heard on the recordings.

Was there additional info offered?

The title clearly said Haslam cleared but still looms over pilot

I just don't understand how the Schiano debacle killed the Gruden deal... We didn't hire him. The fans stopped the hire, we got rid of Currie, Fulmer took over and Haslam lost a good deal of influence.... If it was a sure thing before, why is it not now? Seems like everything is set up perfectly for him to pull the trigger.

He doesn't know anything , and he's trolling you for twitter traffic. I said this awhile back.... stop being dumb ?

Bruce Feldman‏Verified account
@BruceFeldmanCFB

Hearing that #Alabama DC Jeremy Pruitt has emerged as a strong candidate for the #Tennessee head coaching vacancy.

this is the BIGGEST hire in UT history....

respectfully, anyone who thinks Fulmer will destroy UT football and his legacy to hire a guy like Pruitt is NUTZ.

NO ONE has considered Pruitt as a HC before and it aint happening NOW.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back