Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the difference between people like you and people like me. I see a problem and I actively try to fix it. You see a problem and you whine for someone else to step in and then continue to nag them while they are working. Try to be a problem solver and you may see better results.

We should name a street after you. Trolled us hard, but made some witty tweets that got Currie fired! You are a beacon of hope.

200.webp

Did I do it right?

Reactions: 1 person
Why did you say these people don’t miss and then....they missed?

Not trying to defend the Beav because he can take care of himself, but....

1. Nobody else has stepped up to the podium.
2. Please demonstrate a post where he has lied, and show proof. If you are calling him out, prove it.
3. Yes he said “these guys don’t miss”. I get it. When individuals and egos are involved, there are some things you can’t calculate for. If others are to be believed, we threw the kitchen sink at him. If he turns us down, it’s on him....not our offer. (IMO)
4. Currie is OUT and Haslam has been exposed. If we don’t get Gruden, at least we got that win.

Let’s see how it plays out. “Never say never to nothin”

Reactions: 2 people
Here is the difference between people like you and people like me. I see a problem and I actively try to fix it. You see a problem and you whine for someone else to step in and then continue to nag them while they are working. Try to be a problem solver and you may see better results.

This × all of ergen's 16 billion

Reactions: 1 person

No offense, but there were plenty of us that chipped in with that change. Your benefactors might have been the change, but don't deny what the fan base did last week.

Reactions: 18 people

Lol. My 9 year old son had as much say in this search as you. You have a self importance deficiency. I feel sorry for you. Shame on you. MIT my ass. More like University of Phoenix Beaver.

Reactions: 10 people
No offense, but there were plenty of us that chipped in with that change. Your benefactors might have been the change, but don't deny what the fan base did last week.

I give a lionshare of the credit to Volnation. You will never hear me say otherwise. I am speaking specifically towards that one poster.

Reactions: 15 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back