Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am afraid so. I think a big part of the problem is that the temporary euphoria we all felt last Friday may have masked how deep the issues in the AD and booster structure are. Make no mistake it was significant and we are moving the right direction but like it or not many coaches dont want to get tied up in this mess. We don’t even know how long Coach is going to be the AD. I’m not going to give the pep talk as it is up to each of you going forward.

This post pretty well sums up the continued state of our program :cray:

Reactions: 2 people
Here's the deal....Fulmer is only telling what be wants to be out. He's experienced enough to know how to play the media game and how it works. The truth is in the silence and very few understand a hire of this magnitude may have a few wrinkles that need ironing or just need to finish out. I believe it is Gruden and we are going by his timeline. The recruits will lineup for him whether it's today or after the 20th if they sign on the 1st SP then they miss out. One thing PF knows is recruiting and how to get it done. The unknown here is what is Haslam up to? Power mongers do not just give up. I do not believe J G takes the job as long as Haslam is lurking and this is o e wrinkle. This is my .02$

Reactions: 5 people
Yes G8r. That was my point too. I don't know if we would have come together as we did without the Beaver nuggets. He might not have ignited the fire, but he threw gas on it at the perfect time. And we saw the rats scatter.

I hope at some point the true Gruden story will be told. I think we all deserve to hear how it went down. It appears the issues with the AD are too much to deal with now and I don’t blame Gruden for walking away.

Reactions: 2 people
Ummmmmm....no. I'm happily married to Mr.SFD who would gladly and successfully destroy any man dumb enough to hit on me.

1Z4dL.gif

Just tipping my hat was all.

Reactions: 3 people
UTSuave’;14853579 said:
Are you a cougar?..if so I'm interested 😍😁 unless you're married 😔

Are you serious dude? There's apps for that. No one wants to read this **** on VN.

Why did you say these people don’t miss and then....they missed?

On why the deal was done "Y'all just don't know how these deals work"

On how it fell apart "Y'all just don't know how these deals work"

Reactions: 3 people
Why did you say these people don’t miss and then....they missed?

Here is the difference between people like you and people like me. I see a problem and I actively try to fix it. You see a problem and you whine for someone else to step in and then continue to nag them while they are working. Try to be a problem solver and you may see better results.

Reactions: 44 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back