Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Had a guest vandalise my bar on their way out from being banned tonight. Little do they know I had a very good camera system that captured the whole thing. Even little-er do they know, I know where she works. Having an internal moral grappling about whether I go and **** up her life tomorrow (it was property damage exceeding 1k), or to use it as leverage to scare her straight.

She's barely 22. What say ye, old dudes? Do I file a police report, or do I use this to slap her with a warning shot of what reality could look like?

I’d probably give her the opportunity to pay for the damages plus 10%. If she balks at that press charges.

We‘ve all had bad nights.

Lot of info missing. Is she usually a good customer bringing others in? Is it a one off incident, or a broader sign of her character? Did she realize what she did was wrong and approach to apologize?

If this is what she normally does, the report might be the only way she learns. I would give her another chance if she doesn't normally behave this way. If it is normal behavior, f*** her, throw the book at her.

Joe brings up good points. He missed one though, is she hot? If so I think a spanking is deserved…..

Had a guest vandalise my bar on their way out from being banned tonight. Little do they know I had a very good camera system that captured the whole thing. Even little-er do they know, I know where she works. Having an internal moral grappling about whether I go and **** up her life tomorrow (it was property damage exceeding 1k), or to use it as leverage to scare her straight.

She's barely 22. What say ye, old dudes? Do I file a police report, or do I use this to slap her with a warning shot of what reality could look like?
Role reversal.

Now, how do you want her to treat you?

Do that. 😉

You cannot change another person. Even if you 'scare her straight', substantive maturation only happens because she wants it. I once had a commercial building hit with graffiti. Found the kids responsible and called their parents. One of the 3 was forced by their dad to come talk to me about it. I had him paint over the graffiti to keep it from a police matter.

No idea what became of the young man or his friends.

First gym I went to was hardcore. They had a powerlifting team, sold steroids out of the owner’s office and several pro wrestlers worked out there.
The music there was pretty cool because they encouraged people to bring cassettes in and they’d play them.

My son has a powerlifting competition coming up in a couple weeks. Gonna compete in all 3. I hope for him that he finishes top 5, hes stronger than i ever was and all natural. No idea what his maxes are right now but ive got a video in my phone of him benching 305 a set of 3, bringing it to a dead stop for a second on his chest all 3 reps. He weighs 175 like me lol. No idea what he squats or cleans.

Last edited:

I agree with Hog. Give her the chance for the "scare straight" option. We've all been idiots at that age and needed a knot jerked in our ass for the life lesson.

Now, if she decides to be stupid, all bets are off.

I agree with Hog. Give her the chance for the "scare straight" option. We've all been idiots at that age and needed a knot jerked in our ass for the life lesson.

I wasn't called a knot head for nuttin.

Reactions: AM64

Give her a chance to remedy the situation and if not file a police report...

Reactions: AM64
Thanks for the replies, guys! I cooled off overnight, stopped by her work, and told her she would be criminally trespassed from the building and after showing her the video, told her that if I even saw her on the sidewalk across the street that I'd file a report. She started crying and I had a few more choice words to hammer it home before leaving.

There's a difference between being an idiot and being destructive to someone else's property. I'm not sure 10% is enough, but I think the sentiment might be in the right place.

And it isn't Dink that is f'ing up her life. SHE did that.

There's a difference between being an idiot and being destructive to someone else's property. I'm not sure 10% is enough, but I think the sentiment might be in the right place.

And it isn't Dink that is f'ing up her life. SHE did that.

Alcohol tends to be the culprit here. I got my wake up call concerning dumb behavior and that substance just like a lot of people probably did.

It worked too.

It's never the culprit. We all *choose* to ingest it.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

How about anti-inhibitor?

But you asked for old fart advice. One way or the other, financially or legally, she'll learn a lesson about it.

Financially stings short term and leaves a lesson. It's up to her to grasp that lesson.

Legally hurts long term and can turn to financial if her work is not tolerant of such behavior.

So, really the ball is in your court on how long you want it to hurt for.

But you asked for old fart advice. One way or the other, financially or legally, she'll learn a lesson about it.

Financially stings short term and leaves a lesson. It's up to her to grasp that lesson.

Legally hurts long term and can turn to financial if her work is not tolerant of such behavior.

Spankings hurt short term but are remembered for a long time.

All my interactions with her hint at someone who didn't really have parental guidance. She's 22 but acts like a stupid teenager. She's also broke as **** and pretty much convinces people to buy her drinks out of pity.

After pondering it I think all I would accomplish is allowing the state to further set back someone who didn't have the advantages most of us enjoyed growing up.

I think having an officer with me telling her she is criminally trespassed dosed her with enough reality to grasp the gravity of the situation. 1k to my LLC is practically a drop in the bucket and the cost of amputating a caustic limb. If I have to pay a grand to never see her or her basement dwelling friends again, it's worth it.

All my interactions with her hint at someone who didn't really have parental guidance. She's 22 but acts like a stupid teenager. She's also broke as **** and pretty much convinces people to buy her drinks out of pity.

After pondering it I think all I would accomplish is allowing the state to further set back someone who didn't have the advantages most of us enjoyed growing up.

I think having an officer with me telling her she is criminally trespassed dosed her with enough reality to grasp the gravity of the situation. 1k to my LLC is practically a drop in the bucket and the cost of amputating a caustic limb. If I have to pay a grand to never see her or her basement dwelling friends again, it's worth it.

You going to work on the 86 paperwork?

If memory serves, you can do that without criminal charges.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back