Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Love this dude. Slay is on this channel mondays i think, Hookers show on Thursdays. He talks about having Al Wilson and Him 4 rows from the bench in Charlotte! Imagine having those 2 getting crazy when you dunk it or stick a 3? Ron is hilarious and has never been afraid to speak his mind.

Reactions: McDad
Dad told me never be worth more dead than alive.
Good advice.

Wife’s an M.D. I’ve got some advice of my own for my sons.

“Boys. Your Doctor and your primary beneficiary should never be the same person.”

I’m constantly looking over my shoulder. And I haven’t eaten her cooking in years. When she gives me “Ibuprofen” I just spit it in the trash. I know what she’s up to! 😂

When has gym music ever been good? Did you prefer the days of Donna Summer, or the era of Creed?

It's a general rule that boomers don't get it, but this is just a case of you detesting an entire genre of music, and possibly a vessel for disliking modern black culture as a whole.
First gym I went to was hardcore. They had a powerlifting team, sold steroids out of the owner’s office and several pro wrestlers worked out there.
The music there was pretty cool because they encouraged people to bring cassettes in and they’d play them.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Had a guest vandalise my bar on their way out from being banned tonight. Little do they know I had a very good camera system that captured the whole thing. Even little-er do they know, I know where she works. Having an internal moral grappling about whether I go and **** up her life tomorrow (it was property damage exceeding 1k), or to use it as leverage to scare her straight.

She's barely 22. What say ye, old dudes? Do I file a police report, or do I use this to slap her with a warning shot of what reality could look like?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Had a guest vandalise my bar on their way out from being banned tonight. Little do they know I had a very good camera system that captured the whole thing. Even little-er do they know, I know where she works. Having an internal moral grappling about whether I go and **** up her life tomorrow (it was property damage exceeding 1k), or to use it as leverage to scare her straight.

She's barely 22. What say ye, old dudes? Do I file a police report, or do I use this to slap her with a warning shot of what reality could look like?
Lot of info missing. Is she usually a good customer bringing others in? Is it a one off incident, or a broader sign of her character? Did she realize what she did was wrong and approach to apologize?

If this is what she normally does, the report might be the only way she learns. I would give her another chance if she doesn't normally behave this way. If it is normal behavior, f*** her, throw the book at her.

VN Store

Back