Liberty Bowl Twitter account's last two follows: Josh Dobbs & WVU QB Clint Trickett

I have been to Memphis many times. I get that they have crime. But let's recap. Local Knoxville and Nashville news NEVER talk about bad crimes. They are 100% free of anything dangerous. NOT!!!!!!! Memphis has a lot of history and good restaurants. They have their bad areas just like other big cities. I'm so sick of people putting it down. I had a very bad view of Memphis because of all the crap I heard people say about it. Until I was there myself I couldn't say honestly what it was like. So now I've been there. I'm not dead. Didn't get mugged. And was treated just fine by white and black people. I've been to every major city in the US in the last 12 years as an over the road driver. And I will tell you the only city I have ever felt threatened was Tulsa.

Reactions: 1 person
I never thought I would hear so much b******* about the vols playing a BOWL GAME IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE

Sweet God what's next? Complaining about next years opener in Nashville?

Reactions: 4 people
VolRumorMill
‏@VolRumorMill
Vols vs. Louisville in the Music City Bowl picking up some steam. That wouldn't be that bad.

I have been to Memphis many times. I get that they have crime. But let's recap. Local Knoxville and Nashville news NEVER talk about bad crimes. They are 100% free of anything dangerous. NOT!!!!!!! Memphis has a lot of history and good restaurants. They have their bad areas just like other big cities. I'm so sick of people putting it down. I had a very bad view of Memphis because of all the crap I heard people say about it. Until I was there myself I couldn't say honestly what it was like. So now I've been there. I'm not dead. Didn't get mugged. And was treated just fine by white and black people. I've been to every major city in the US in the last 12 years as an over the road driver. And I will tell you the only city I have ever felt threatened was Tulsa.

I had a different experience. :sad:

If this is the match up, I smell a shoot out. Fine by me. I ain't skeered.

I never thought I would hear so much b******* about the vols playing a BOWL GAME IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE

Sweet God what's next? Complaining about next years opener in Nashville?

No way. Nashville is a cultural mecca. Didn't you know it's the Athens of the South?

As if Knoxville doesn't have crime? Give me a break.

Yeah, I'm sure he was saying Knoxville has no crime. Are you seriously trying to compare the two? Memphis is right behind Detroit on most crime. Its not even close between Memphis and Knoxville. And I'm actually excited about going to the Liberty Bowl, but to compare the two cities in crime is hilarious.

That being said, I'm going and don't feel the need to wear a bullet proof vest.

Wtf is wrong with some of you? Quit whining about the possibility of us playing in TN. I live in FL and would kill for the chance to drive an hour or three to watch my Vols.

VN Store

Back