Liberty Bowl Twitter account's last two follows: Josh Dobbs & WVU QB Clint Trickett

Just looked through that thread. Your sources, currently, are a couple different posters "predicting" the MCB and a Twitter account called "VolRumorMill." Good luck with that.

like I said I hope I am wrong and you are right

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette WVU writer is making it official

Stephen J. Nesbitt @stephenjnesbitt There we go. West Virginia to face Tennessee in the AutoZone Liberty Bowl at 1 p.m. Dec. 29. Story posted in a moment.

Reactions: 1 person
Sorry for arguing in favor of what was a pretty obvious move to the Liberty Bowl until 5:15 PM ET. I must be unintelligent.

Sorry for arguing in favor of what was a pretty obvious move to the Liberty Bowl until 5:15 PM ET. I must be unintelligent.

Read my signature

Edit: nothing personal torwards you, just my motto. Been there a couple times myself

Last edited:
This is why you don't make "breaking news" from a tweet. Twitter is the Wiki for factual information.

Reactions: 1 person
This is why you don't make "breaking news" from a tweet. Twitter is the Wiki for factual information.

It is what it is. Several Vols writers said it with confidence, and John Brice was 95% sure it was the Liberty as of yesterday. Things change.

VN Store

Back