Lady Vols Recruiting Info

I know Cooper is not committing until June. She is kinda tied in with Robinson so she probably waits to June as well. Then there is Brown. Have no idea when Durr is deciding. To get in the top five in the next class we need at least three of these four players.

Last edited:
Out of the four prospects you just mentioned i'm only optimistic about us possibly getting Cooper and Robinson so hopefully we hear good news once that show comes on.

I hope they're also showing a lot of interest in other Bigs from that class other than Brown.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm pretty sure everyone knows about MeMe Jackson committing to Tennessee that happened in February and there was even a post made about it when it happened, it even shows that she's committed on the first page of this post so yeah i already knew that. obviously i'm talking about wanting to hear news about us getting more commitment from the class.

Oh, okay...obviously that's not how your post read....

Oh, okay...obviously that's not how your post read....

Obviously that was what i mean't from the get go so it's really not that serious geez. i mean would it have made you feel any better if i had said this instead? "It would be really nice if we start getting some more commitments from the 2015 apart from MeMe Jackson?

Last edited:
Obviously that was what i mean't from the get go so it's really not that serious geez. i mean would it have made you feel any better if i had said this instead? "It would be really nice if we start getting some more commitments from the 2015 apart from MeMe Jackson?

There ya' go! Let's not forget about our first 2015 commitment!

Um i didn't forget about her. getting news about any new commit is always nice. that's all.

Last edited:
Really wondering if were gonna get any post players. We haven't had a post commit since Russell. We will need two in the class and not looking very good on anybody but Robinson. With the top 60 going really fast wondering who we will get UConn already has two post players committed.

Really wondering if were gonna get any post players. We haven't had a post commit since Russell. We will need two in the class and not looking very good on anybody but Robinson. With the top 60 going really fast wondering who we will get UConn already has two post players committed.

UConn got two shorties, so they are lacking in power post players of the Stefanie Dolson mold.

If Tennessee can get a nice, sturdy 6'3 player in 2015 to back up Graves and occasionally back up Russell, then their post game would be strong enough to remain a contender that year without Harrison. Starters Graves/Russell, with Jones, Moore, and a good 5 star recruit would be a good post rotation.

The following year when Graves, Jones and Moore leave is when Tennessee will be really thin at the post. They may need to run a 4 guard lineup with Russell if they don't get a good recruit for 2015.

Tennessee has too many wings. If Deshields comes to Tennessee, then I fully expect Jackson to decommit.

UConn got two shorties, so they are lacking in power post players of the Stefanie Dolson mold.

If Tennessee can get a nice, sturdy 6'3 player in 2015 to back up Graves and occasionally back up Russell, then their post game would be strong enough to remain a contender that year without Harrison. Starters Graves/Russell, with Jones, Moore, and a good 5 star recruit would be a good post rotation.

The following year when Graves, Jones and Moore leave is when Tennessee will be really thin at the post. They may need to run a 4 guard lineup with Russell if they don't get a good recruit for 2015.

Tennessee has too many wings. If Deshields comes to Tennessee, then I fully expect Jackson to decommit.

I think were decent shape with Robinson and she is 6'3" a lot lower ranking than the UConn players but her potential to develop is huge. I hope DeShields comes no matter who de-commits she is a franchise type player.

Reactions: 1 person
Edit: Wrong thread. :hi:

Last edited:
I remember seeing Tennessee on Hearn's top nine list back in march or April and i asked if we were recruiting her but i guess we didn't.

Faith Suggs also had us on her final list.

Last edited:
No one ever answered my question when i asked about Hearn not too long ago and no one mentioned her been one of the prospects we were recruiting either so i never knew.

VN Store

Back