Lady Vols Recruiting Info

Jackson has been here on an unofficial correct? Wasn’t that during a big women’s basketball game (was it Texas it wasn’t she unable to make that one and came on another unofficial)? I know either Jackson or Horston wasn’t able to make it to the game when we played TX last year with that crazy environment and that’s when Amani Bartlett committed. It says a lot when a player comes on their own dime and has built a relationship with coaches. Hopefully in the case of Jackson it pans out😁 also I think we have recruiters like Hayes, Westbrook, and even Massengill seems personable along with Zay green who i have heard is always laughing and loves to dance and have fun.

Jackson and Cooke made it ( per my records)
Horston missed and came January 10.

Jackson and Cooke made it ( per my records)
Horston missed and came January 10.

Brea Beal 6’0” Wing Rock Island Illinois. #12 2019 has a final five : Duke , Illinois , Louisville, Michigan, South Carolina. Take her off the list.

Brea Beal 6’0” Wing Rock Island Illinois. #12 2019 has a final five : Duke , Illinois , Louisville, Michigan, South Carolina. Take her off the list.
Louisville and South Carolina should end up with good 2019 classes being they are finalists on almost all the remaining top recruits

Maori Davenport, the CHHS basketball phenom has announced her top 5. In no order, Rutgers, Florida, Georgia, Miss. St., & Louisville. Big congrats to Maori for her academic & athletic abilities taking her to the next level.

Maori Davenport, the CHHS basketball phenom has announced her top 5. In no order, Rutgers, Florida, Georgia, Miss. St., & Louisville. Big congrats to Maori for her academic & athletic abilities taking her to the next level.
Not sure why Rutgers is in her top 5, sure wish Tennessee was.

So does anyone else keep up with Raoul_000 on Twitter? If not he/she and Jeff Walz have a thing going on. The twitter user called out Walz for “overrecruiting” and Walz has personally responded more than once and even offered the twitter user to come to an open practice. I will try and post a link.

Saunders, maybe. I'm not so sure about Key. We didn't get in on Davenport until really late in the recruiting process and, while she did consider Tennessee, it was too late to make up the ground on other programs, in my opinion.

Jim

Davenport would put both of them on the bench.

i`m not sure about that Saunders looks like she will be playing the stretch forward at the 4 because she can shoot the 3. As for Key don`t underestimate her before she hurt her foot she was averaging a double double and blocked shots at will.

With the talent coming out of high school now, one would have to be a prodigy to dominate and those type of athletes are rare at 18 years old. Let’s let them get in school, develop and we will see what true ability they have by the time they are juniors. I think too much is expected too early. I get it that we can all dream but we can also be realistic.

Not sure where you are getting that from that Saunders can hit the three? She has not made even 1 in her hs carreer to date.

anybody can sit outside the 3pt line and hoist up shots, making them in a game is what counts.

Well if she is working on expanding her game (since she only took 5) let’s hope that we see an improvement. If it’s a concentrated effort

Reactions: djtee

Eshmera Martinez Hamilton Heights has verbs led to Mississippi State !

Saunders is a recruit based on potential. If she gets the right coaching she will be a player in a couple of years. Key could be a super player will be watching her senior season as injury stalled her last year. She is definitely and elite prospect IMO.

Reactions: djtee
With the talent coming out of high school now, one would have to be a prodigy to dominate and those type of athletes are rare at 18 years old. Let’s let them get in school, develop and we will see what true ability they have by the time they are juniors. I think too much is expected too early. I get it that we can all dream but we can also be realistic.

Same as it ever was...Reps, dedication, work ethic, can only take a kid so far,,Prodigies have to be developed,,,otherwise they have to learn to play the game differently. As an athlete, you either want to dominate, or, you want to mix with (Improve chemistry) ....You never want to be stuck in between.

Added:
A baller is a baller,
age is irrelevant to a baller
especially after HS

Last edited:
Saunders is a recruit based on potential. If she gets the right coaching she will be a player in a couple of years. Key could be a super player will be watching her senior season as injury stalled her last year. She is definitely and elite prospect IMO.
Key in only 10 games

GP MPG PPG DEFR OFFR RPG APG SPG BPG TPG PFPG
10 14.0 13.9 5.2 6.0 11.2 0.6 0.4 5.5 1.3 2.2

In Tuesday night's District play, Natalie Chau's Plano West team beat Lauren Cox's Flower Mound squad 60-50. Chou had 24 pts while Cox scored 18. West finished District play at 16-0 FMHS ends up play at 13-3.

Cedar Hill defeated DeSoto 68-61. Joyner-Holmes only had 8 pts for CHHS.

New stats will be released in Thursday's (02/12) Dallas Morning News.
Chau transferred to UCLA (good luck to her), Lauren is still Lauren and Joyner-Holmes still sux.

VN Store

Back