Kentucky and south carolina

Tennessee loses to both UK and USCe.

Get your mind around it. It's coming.

UK won 2 games last year. You can't tell me that they are returning a good OL. Their current success is due strictly to coaching, and seemingly, our lack of success is also due to coaching.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about. KY starts: 3 senior DL, a SR and a JR LB, 3 JR DBs, 1 SR DB, 1 SO DB, and one JR DL.

Their o-line consists of a JR, SR, SO, and 2 RS-FR. Oh, by the way they don't have 1 pure freshman in their 2 deep on their o-line. They also have 2 senior WRs starting, a JR RB, and a senior TE. Their QB also played for them last year as did their slot WR, both of which are SO.

You want to know how many pure freshman they have in their two deep on defense? 2. That makes for a grand total of 5 pure freshman in their 2 deep on offense and defense combined, 3 of which are freshman WRs, one of the easiest positions to play as a freshman.

Last edited:
You don't have a clue what you are talking about. KY starts: 3 senior DL, a SR and a JR LB, 3 JR DBs, 1 SR DB, 1 SO DB, and one JR DL.

Their o-line consists on a JR, SR, SO, and 2 RS-FR. Oh, by the way they don't have 1 pure freshman in their 2 deep on their o-line. They also have 2 senior WRs starting, a JR RB, and a senior TE. Their QB also played for them last year as did their slot WR, both of which are SO.

You want to know how many pure freshman they have in their two deep on defense? 2. That makes for a grand total of 5 pure freshman in their 2 deep on offense and defense combined, 3 of which are freshman WRs, one of the easiest positions to play as a freshman.

Why is this so hard for people to understand

Reactions: 1 person

Their o-line consists of a JR, SR, SO, and 2 RS-FR. Oh, by the way they don't have 1 pure freshman in their 2 deep on their o-line. They also have 2 senior WRs starting, a JR RB, and a senior TE. Their QB also played for them last year as did their slot WR, both of which are SO.

do they have any impure freshmen?

Reactions: 2 people

It's Kentucky. They are 4-1.

So seniority trumps talent? Theoretically, if say... Carson-Newman had seniors at every position, should they beat us? Let me clarify the point I was trying to make in my previous post. I don't care if Kentucky has a bunch of 28 year old grown men playing for them... They won 2 games last year. Even if we have "improved", UK has improved more noticeably than we have with less talent.

So seniority trumps talent? Theoretically, if say... Carson-Newman had seniors at every position, should they beat us? Let me clarify the point I was trying to make in my previous post. I don't care if Kentucky has a bunch of 28 year old grown men playing for them... They won 2 games last year. Even if we have "improved", UK has improved more noticeably than we have with less talent.

Do HS seniors trump 9th graders?

It's Kentucky. They are 4-1.

Ok... Because we have been head over heals better than them the last three years. You guys get caught up in recruiting too much. All of Dooleys guys outside a select few like AJ are not winners on the inside. They don't have what it takes to win. Did you guys not see the James interview last year when he talked about how Dooley just made them sign a sheet saying they worked out so our entire o-line would just go sign the sheet and leave? Some of those guys are starting on our o-line now! Dooley's scar on this team isn't going to be masked right away. CBJ is having to set an mentality here, and he's having to do it with freshman because Dooley's recruits either suck or mentally can't cut it. You guys act like we are a 7-8 win team the last three years and now we suck and KY is getting good. We were in just as bad of shape as they were in expect they have a lot more experince on their line than we do now. It makes a difference. Starting two freshman o-lineman in the SEC is a recipe for disaster.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Do HS seniors trump 9th graders?

Not always, no. Just because someone is a senior doesn't mean they are good. There are some freshmen teams in this state that would beat the pants off alot of senior-filled varsity squads.

You no what guys just keep up the b&&&&&&&. CBJ has been here not even two years and you are already complaining. Our fan base doesn't deserve to have a coach like CBJ. No wonder everyone makes fun of our fan base. We are in year two and people are calling for coaches to be fired already. All you guys should create your own website, and let us have this one back.

Not sure why CBJ was getting dogged for UK being "farther along" when their 2 SEC wins were against the SECs worst, and UT was playing OU, UGA and Ole Miss

Would the idiots who predicted a 4-8 season and losses all through November please stand up?

Kentucky will boat race us. They look OUTSTANDING in their second year under head coach Stoops. I wish we looked half as good as they do right now. This season just went down the drain. We suck again!!!! I thought we were better than what we showed today. GUESS WHAT , WE'RE NOT!!!!! DAMN'NIT WE STILL SUCK!

where'd this guy, and the one who clicked "like" go?

VN Store

Back