Kentucky and south carolina

a loss is a loss and Kentucky is going to beat us very bad this year unless Butch and Bajakian quit being stubborn with their Offensive philosophy

your posts in this thread should send you away from message boards for embarrassment, or pride, or both

Enough of the excuses! Kentucky's coach is in his second year. His two recruiting classes have been good, but not nearly as highly touted as Jones's two recruiting classes. UK's team is just as young as ours, by all accounts is less talented than ours, and yet Stoops has his team sitting at 4-1 overall and 2-1 in the SEC while we are sitting at 2-3 and 0-2 in the SEC. There is absolutely NO reason why Stoops should have Kentucky further along than Butch has us at this time. None whatsoever. None of the typical explanations explain why this is occurring. Unfortunately, the only explanation is that Mark Stoops is simply a better coach than Butch Jones. I am hope I am wrong and that both Kentucky's start and our start to this season is just a fluke. But right now, I am not feeling enthused about our coaching staff. Enough of the slogans and excuses. Starting winning ball games!

Was 50-16 pretty enough for you?

Reactions: 2 people
I love it when somebody goes back and bumps a thread like this and exposes the widespread lunacy on this site. We have an element of our fanbase that is unbelievable.

Reactions: 1 person
I love it when somebody goes back and bumps a thread like this and exposes the widespread lunacy on this site. We have an element of our fanbase that is unbelievable.

People were seriously acting like 5-1 with wins over UT-Martin, Ohio, Vandy, SCar & La-Monroe was a huge accomplishment.

Watching the USC vs UK game tonight. I feel the Vols will have a good chance against both these teams. At this point our games come down to DL vs OL match ups and the last 3 games we have severely overmatched talent and seniority wise.

1. Neither USC or UK have the DL studs that our young OL has had to face recently. They still have good DL and will make a few plays but not game changing like the last 3 I hope.

2. Neither of these teams has a defense that is very impressive. USC def is a sive and UK def actually gave up points to Driskell and UF. Vols Def is much better than both.

Here is t Worley having more time in the pocket to find our WR and our Def keeping us in it.

There is so much crow being served (force fed) in here that I thought I would bump one of the good posts too (couldn't have anticipated the QB change)...it's also from Oct 4th (which was one of the rougher nights in recent history).

There is so much fail in this thread. Folks going out of their way to leave no doubt about their ability to totally meltdown. Meltdown isn't strong enough.

I was sad after we lost to UF, but my lord - people forget that it is a long season. UK is an improved team, but their easy early schedule made people think they were better than they actually were.

Tennessee has gotten better and better as we've gone along. Sign of quality coaching there.

Butch is the Man and it would be nice if our more tard fans would stop trying to fire everybody after bad performances. They fail to see the bigger picture.

UT's resurgence in recruiting and prominence has caused a large section of our more fair weathered fans to return. And with them comes their loud, obnoxious, redneck opinions.

We have a great shot at 7-5 regular season. Time to seize the moment and take another step towards returning UT to greatness.

Beat Missouri.

Reactions: 1 person
There is so much fail in this thread. Folks going out of their way to leave no doubt about their ability to totally meltdown. Meltdown isn't strong enough.

I was sad after we lost to UF, but my lord - people forget that it is a long season. UK is an improved team, but their easy early schedule made people think they were better than they actually were.

Tennessee has gotten better and better as we've gone along. Sign of quality coaching there.

Butch is the Man and it would be nice if our more tard fans would stop trying to fire everybody after bad performances. They fail to see the bigger picture.

UT's resurgence in recruiting and prominence has caused a large section of our more fair weathered fans to return. And with them comes their loud, obnoxious, redneck opinions.

We have a great shot at 7-5 regular season. Time to seize the moment and take another step towards returning UT to greatness.

Beat Missouri.

Super this^ :clapping:

I don't think on this slow day at work anything could possibly bring me more enjoyment than reading some of the old, abysmal posts in this thread. I'm enjoying this far more than I should, and I don't care.

VN Store

Back