Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if FL regrets giving Muschamp a chance? I wonder if Bama regrets give Shula a chance? See, for every one that succeeds as a first time head coach, I could probably give you two three maybe four that don't. Just the way it is. It's a hard task mastering the craft and winning championships first time around.

Unless you're Philip Fulmer.

Some of the comments in this thread make me realize none of us are good enough to be employed. Are you good at what you do? If you are, thank the person that had confidence in you and gave you a chance. In other words – CJP has proven himself and is ready for the promotion he got. Give the man the tools he needs, the support he deserves and wait and see how he pans out. My guess - call it educated or uneducated - is that he will build a perennial winner given a chance.

Reactions: 1 person
Some of the comments in this thread make me realize none of us are good enough to be employed. Are you good at what you do? If you are, thank the person that had confidence in you and gave you a chance. In other words – CJP has proven himself and is ready for the promotion he got. Give the man the tools he needs, the support he deserves and wait and see how he pans out. My guess - call it educated or uneducated - is that he will build a perennial winner given a chance.

So what you are saying, is that since I've been an assistant manager for nearly 9 years, and the company I have worked for has been successful ( it has ), that I deserve a promotion to run a fortune 500 company?

Yes, I see coaching at UT, and coaching in the sec, the toughest conference in America, as a fortune 500 company of college football.

My educated guess is that cjp is not ready. Just like I'm most likely not ready to handle a fortune 500 company.

All those for, Bama, Learning on the Job Pruitt, beware. You are not welcome here, lol. I kid, I know he is a Bama fan, but I believe him when he says his name is on the program and that he is all in here at UT. Anyway, don't be surprised at the comments you see, and don't be mad because we disagree with your rosey outlook on the new coach. Let's get this cold bucket of water prepared to be poured on all you sunshine CJP pumpers out there ( and there seems to be a ton of you ).

CJP will not be here at UT 4 years from now. The most likely thing that will happen, the losses will mount, and he gone. My psychic powers suggest that in year 3 the name "CJBP" will be how CJP is labeled.

If by small chance, the inexperienced, CJP wins here at UT, there is a good chance he will leave for Bama.

I hope for the best, but I can not neglect my rational ( and psychic :) ) powers, and join up with you pumpers. Rationally think about this hire. After you meditate on it, weigh out the evidence for and against him here at UT, and if you will be an honest judge, I think you will see that this most likely will not end well. Once again, most likely, his inexperience will cost him. Too many mistakes, too many errors in teaching all 3 phases of the game, will cost him. The more experienced coaches will leave him scratching his head and swimming in a pool of despair.

Go Vols

I don't post much, but this is, without a doubt, the most totally stupid thread I have seen in 7 years on this site.

Yep, so let them get their chance elsewhere and then come here after proving themselves. I mean we are a top 10-15 program all time. I still think we are a great job that can attract proven coaches. The money has to be there though.

If you saw the breakdown of available coaches in the the sports source show you yould agree we got one on the top ten available coaches. There wasn’t anybody else.
Mullen was top on my list but Fl had more cash. I did not want Fisher, way over priced. Others in the top ten were not good fits.
After Curries start I am very happy with who we got.
I happen to think the staff is as important as the HC.

Peace. Candy is always in need of fans if youre looking for a new team to cheer for when the weather is nice and the team is winning

I got you, sport (no disrespect), we are all VOL fans, some have been here longer than most. And if some are leary, then I get it. At this point in program, rehire after rehire, it makes us all as fans to give up, I'm just in the hopeful bunch. That I won't be sorry for. But I respect anyone that isn't (I have been brought up to be a nice and respectful woman even if I don't agree )

So what you are saying, is that since I've been an assistant manager for nearly 9 years, and the company I have worked for has been successful ( it has ), that I deserve a promotion to run a fortune 500 company?

Yes, I see coaching at UT, and coaching in the sec, the toughest conference in America, as a fortune 500 company of college football.

My educated guess is that cjp is not ready. Just like I'm most likely not ready to handle a fortune 500 company.
And never will be with your attitude. Go troll somewhere else.

I got you, sport (no disrespect), we are all VOL fans, some have been here longer than most. And if some are leary, then I get it. At this point in program, rehire after rehire, it makes us all as fans to give up, I'm just in the hopeful bunch. That I won't be sorry for. But I respect anyone that isn't (I have been brought up to be a nice and respectful woman even if I don't agree )

Well, maybe I misunderstood, but you posted wihtout any quoted response: "Well, IM OUT". So unless u were talking about the closet, I can only imagine that means as a fan? I now recognize your name from the other thread, so I know you werent saying that. So, what happened here? What were you talking about originally, you posted without context

Well, maybe I misunderstood, but you posted wihtout any quoted response: "Well, IM OUT". So unless u were talking about the closet, I can only imagine that means as a fan? I now recognize your name from the other thread, so I know you werent saying that. So, what happened here? What were you talking about originally, you posted without context

There is no need to be mean, which I don't think you were going there. I jump on these threads from time to time when I have a little of time. Like most,I get on the general forum to get caught up and pass time. I said "I was out" because at the time it wasn't the conversation I was looking for and looking for up lifting news (I was waiting for my son to have an MRI at Fort Sanders. Sorry, been very stressful the last 3 weeks. Will be more careful from now on. This has been a long process and will be more careful what I post

There is no need to be mean, which I don't think you were going there. I jump on these threads from time to time when I have a little of time. Like most,I get on the general forum to get caught up and pass time. I said "I was out" because at the time it wasn't the conversation I was looking for and looking for up lifting news (I was waiting for my son to have an MRI at Fort Sanders. Sorry, been very stressful the last 3 weeks. Will be more careful from now on. This has been a long process and will be more careful what I post

Come on baby, you know we all love you. Its all good, hope you boy is okay

Obviously talkin about the thread you derp. You "can only imagine that means as a fan"? C'mon man use some brain cells!

I want the guy to win. I want UT to win. I simply think he won't win us an sec or national championship. A first time head coach accomplishing that doesn't happen often. Be cautiously optimistic. The evidence suggests he won't meet those expectations. And we expect sec championships

Listen, no disrespect, but are you arguing just for arguement's sake? I get your frustration. I'm not thrilled with the hire either, but it's done. We're stuck with him, good or bad, for at least the next 3-4 years. So the best thing to do is just sit back and hope he proves us doubters wrong. When he does good, recognize him for it. When he does bad, offer your criticism then move on. I'm not someone who says you have to support the HC, but damn, we have to at least give him a chance. If in a few years, we haven't seen success, then ***** away. Tell everyone you said it was a bad hire if you want. But let's at least give him the chance to show us we're wrong. If he succeeds, I'll eat crow about not supporting the hire myself because I have been critical about it.

Reactions: 2 people
Everyone already seems to have an opinion on whether CJP will succeed or fail, and we've yet to give him a chance to show us what he can do. I'm gonna at least see what he does as a HC next season before I even venture an opinion of my own. Hope for the best, be prepared for the worst, and just let it all play out. At this point, *****ing back and forth is pointless.

Reactions: 2 people

Youre not even ready to make a thread on VN

Reactions: 3 people
We I’ll have to agree to disagree. I think the only reason Pruitt wouldn’t be here in 4 years is if Saban retires and Pruitt has done well here and Bama hires him. That’s more likely than him falling flat. I’m not saying he will win the SEC every year. But he will do well enough to stay and keep UT a top 15 program most years.

All those for, Bama, Learning on the Job Pruitt, beware. You are not welcome here, lol. I kid, I know he is a Bama fan, but I believe him when he says his name is on the program and that he is all in here at UT. Anyway, don't be surprised at the comments you see, and don't be mad because we disagree with your rosey outlook on the new coach. Let's get this cold bucket of water prepared to be poured on all you sunshine CJP pumpers out there ( and there seems to be a ton of you ).

CJP will not be here at UT 4 years from now. The most likely thing that will happen, the losses will mount, and he gone. My psychic powers suggest that in year 3 the name "CJBP" will be how CJP is labeled.

If by small chance, the inexperienced, CJP wins here at UT, there is a good chance he will leave for Bama.

I hope for the best, but I can not neglect my rational ( and psychic :) ) powers, and join up with you pumpers. Rationally think about this hire. After you meditate on it, weigh out the evidence for and against him here at UT, and if you will be an honest judge, I think you will see that this most likely will not end well. Once again, most likely, his inexperience will cost him. Too many mistakes, too many errors in teaching all 3 phases of the game, will cost him. The more experienced coaches will leave him scratching his head and swimming in a pool of despair.

Go Vols

Wow. Pruitt has not coached the first game and you are already having him fired. I will play along then since you obviously know more than I. Are you saying Gruden will come or what is the solution? I will hang up and listen.

I honestly don't know what to make of all the gruden talk. How can there be sooo much chatter around this man when our job opens up? Then again, this fan base is very passionate. I could see us twisting and turning things into something they are not.

Probably because it got serious enough that Gruden was calling possible staff members and asking them if they would come to Knoxville. Clay Travis even confirmed this.

I guess the overwhelming question for me? Why would you guys respond to an obvious set up thread to generate banter. The OP is genuinely enjoying the attention and it’s kind of like ole school rastling.... note: I’m responding to the responders and not the OP....I have so many more important things in my life to meditate on than Vol sports....LOVE IT THOUGH I DO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back