Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are must be high if you think Bama would go after Pruitt even if he is successful here. Unlike here, there will be several coaches lined up to take the Bama job, and, unless Pruitt somehow manages to lead UT to a NC in the next few years, he won't even get a call. There are plenty of real problems to worry about, but Bama calling Pruitt home ain't one of them.

Reactions: 5 people
Pruitt is a SURE TIME winner. However, he is GUMPER through and through.

Maybe he can separate the two, his allegiance to Bammers vs anyone else but I can tell you from being around him at Hoover and seeing all his buddies, they all wear gump hats, gump jerseys and he's right in the middle of it.

Maybe he is growing to the point of separation from those loyalties but he's been a 100% gump since I met him in 2005.

If he becomes a successful head coach at UT for years to come he will love it just as much. He has a chance to be a bigger legend here. He could be our Saban. Especially if he beats Saban. Who doesn't want to beat their mentor?

no, that is not my angle. i'm simply warning folks to approach this new hire cautiously. evidence suggests he won't make it. get excited, support the team, but realize he has a tremendous mountain to climb. then, if he doesn't make the climb, take it easy on the feller and his family, and hope we get a better one the next round.

time has proven and will continue to prove who is right,
yes, it is. and what, you gonna be mad if you're wrong?

and no one needs a warnning. i think most tennessee fans are pretty well aware of how these coaching things can go at this point.

if you want to ignore the potential positives this guy brings to the table and put your head in the sand and not come out until it's all over, your perogative. betcha you can't wait to pop up with your "i told you so's"....smh.

i for one have had enough of lawyers and band members posing as football coaches. we have a legit football guy, with a track record that says "im a winnner".

and duh...time will tell. thanks for that insight. i think that's basically what i said at the end of my original post a couple pages back.

so full circle......we'll see how it goes, i'm optimistic based on his experiences, and on what i've seen in 9 days on the work being put in on the recruiting front.

you're not. either way it's a choice. see you in 3-4 years i guess.:thumbsup:

Reactions: 1 person
read post of mine one page back and i think you will see the evidence you need.

I’m not looking for evidence. The number of failed coaches vastly surpasses the number of winners. None of this is rocket science and playing “miss Cleo” is easy if you want to bet AGAINST a breakout coach.

It’s a numbers game. Each year there will be 1 “winner” coach at the top of the heap and 120+ losers. The odds are against every coach. and all we can do is hope that the support staff, recruits, and many other intangibles fall into place that will allow CJP to be successful.

I’m just glad the fake ass complimentary football champion of life horn tooter is gone.

Reactions: 2 people
yes, it is. and what, you gonna be mad if you're wrong?

and no one needs a warnning. i think most tennessee fans are pretty well aware of how these coaching things can go at this point.

if you want to ignore the potential positives this guy brings to the table and put your head in the sand and not come out until it's all over, your perogative. betcha you can't wait to pop up with your "i told you so's"....smh.

i for one have had enough of lawyers and band members posing as football coaches. we have a legit football guy, with a track record that says "im a winnner".

You say no one needs reminding? I couldn't believe the records the past three years people were saying we would have. 10 11 and 12 win seasons?? What a joke. They were everywhere. People do need reminding of how tough this task is and the mountain cbj and now cjp have to climb.

The I told you so, well, everybody loves to say that. If cjp crashes and burns, I'll say the odds were against him and it is what I said from the beginning. Just truth.

You say no one needs reminding? I couldn't believe the records the past three years people were saying we would have. 10 11 and 12 win seasons?? What a joke. They were everywhere. People do need reminding of how tough this task is and the mountain cbj and now cjp have to climb.

The I told you so, well, everybody loves to say that. If cjp crashes and burns, I'll say the odds were against him and it is what I said from the beginning. Just truth.
2 of the past 3 teams were capable of winning 10 games. That we didn't is why we have a new coach.

Its not as far away as you think and its sure as heck closer than in 2012.

And none of that matters of we don't have the right coach, just like the last 8-9 years.

If we do... We'll know it by year 2, 3 at the latest. And judging how they're going to approach recruiting, and how recruits react to this staff, I think that timeline is about right.

Just like I said 4 pages ago.

Its unreal that there is a thread titled this when the man has only been here for like 10 days... he hast had a practice, signed his first recruit, and already here we are...

You are either an empty nester mom or mentally challenged.

Reactions: 1 person
All those for, Bama, Learning on the Job Pruitt, beware. You are not welcome here, lol. I kid, I know he is a Bama fan, but I believe him when he says his name is on the program and that he is all in here at UT. Anyway, don't be surprised at the comments you see, and don't be mad because we disagree with your rosey outlook on the new coach. Let's get this cold bucket of water prepared to be poured on all you sunshine CJP pumpers out there ( and there seems to be a ton of you ).
CJP will not be here at UT 4 years from now. The most likely thing that will happen, the losses will mount, and he gone. My psychic powers suggest that in year 3 the name "CJBP" will be how CJP is labeled.

If by small chance, the inexperienced, CJP wins here at UT, there is a good chance he will leave for Bama.

I hope for the best, but I can not neglect my rational ( and psychic :) ) powers, and join up with you pumpers. Rationally think about this hire. After you meditate on it, weigh out the evidence for and against him here at UT, and if you will be an honest judge, I think you will see that this most likely will not end well. Once again, most likely, his inexperience will cost him. Too many mistakes, too many errors in teaching all 3 phases of the game, will cost him. The more experienced coaches will leave him scratching his head and swimming in a pool of despair.

Go Vols
Take your psychic powers somewhere else. We don't need anymore negalosers on here

All those for, Bama, Learning on the Job Pruitt, beware. You are not welcome here, lol. I kid, I know he is a Bama fan, but I believe him when he says his name is on the program and that he is all in here at UT. Anyway, don't be surprised at the comments you see, and don't be mad because we disagree with your rosey outlook on the new coach. Let's get this cold bucket of water prepared to be poured on all you sunshine CJP pumpers out there ( and there seems to be a ton of you ).

CJP will not be here at UT 4 years from now. The most likely thing that will happen, the losses will mount, and he gone. My psychic powers suggest that in year 3 the name "CJBP" will be how CJP is labeled.

If by small chance, the inexperienced, CJP wins here at UT, there is a good chance he will leave for Bama.

I hope for the best, but I can not neglect my rational ( and psychic :) ) powers, and join up with you pumpers. Rationally think about this hire. After you meditate on it, weigh out the evidence for and against him here at UT, and if you will be an honest judge, I think you will see that this most likely will not end well. Once again, most likely, his inexperience will cost him. Too many mistakes, too many errors in teaching all 3 phases of the game, will cost him. The more experienced coaches will leave him scratching his head and swimming in a pool of despair.

Go Vols
oddball_zps6omby9h2.jpg

Observation: NegaVols show up in PosiVol threads throwing in doom and gloom, then get trashed.
Here is a case of PosiVols pumping sunshine in a Negavol thread. As an amateur cultural anthropologist, I find this fascinating. Keep going!

:popcorn:

Go Vols

Why do you think Bama would want him??

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back