Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think Bama would want him??

obviously saban won't be there forever, so now the question of dabo comes into play. would dabo leave what he has built at Clemson for bama? what if dabo is so good that he goes to the nfl to compete against the best coaches? now, if cjp has proven himself, bama may look to Pruitt if dabo is tied up elsewhere.

If Bama offers Pruitt before Dabo, it means Pruitt won championships here. That would make the hire worth it even if he does leave.

If Bama offers Pruitt before Dabo, it means Pruitt won championships here. That would make the hire worth it even if he does leave.

I'm saying they would offer dabo before they offer Pruitt. no doubt. but, what if dabo declines? what if he loves Clemson and those players? what if he wants to win championships in the nfl? what if he gets tired of recruiting and wants to go nfl route? he would turn bama down, now they have to go to option 2. which may be Pruitt, if he has success here

All those for, Bama, Learning on the Job Pruitt, beware. You are not welcome here, lol. I kid, I know he is a Bama fan, but I believe him when he says his name is on the program and that he is all in here at UT. Anyway, don't be surprised at the comments you see, and don't be mad because we disagree with your rosey outlook on the new coach. Let's get this cold bucket of water prepared to be poured on all you sunshine CJP pumpers out there ( and there seems to be a ton of you ).

CJP will not be here at UT 4 years from now. The most likely thing that will happen, the losses will mount, and he gone. My psychic powers suggest that in year 3 the name "CJBP" will be how CJP is labeled.

If by small chance, the inexperienced, CJP wins here at UT, there is a good chance he will leave for Bama.

I hope for the best, but I can not neglect my rational ( and psychic :) ) powers, and join up with you pumpers. Rationally think about this hire. After you meditate on it, weigh out the evidence for and against him here at UT, and if you will be an honest judge, I think you will see that this most likely will not end well. Once again, most likely, his inexperience will cost him. Too many mistakes, too many errors in teaching all 3 phases of the game, will cost him. The more experienced coaches will leave him scratching his head and swimming in a pool of despair.

Go Vols

I HOPE he leaves for bama that would mean we are kicking azz for a few years, Nick will be there 5 to 7 more years and if the program is at a high level with talent we will have coaches beating the door down to come here, hope you are right.:clapping:

So what you are saying, is that since I've been an assistant manager for nearly 9 years, and the company I have worked for has been successful ( it has ), that I deserve a promotion to run a fortune 500 company?

Yes, I see coaching at UT, and coaching in the sec, the toughest conference in America, as a fortune 500 company of college football.

My educated guess is that cjp is not ready. Just like I'm most likely not ready to handle a fortune 500 company.

So you're assistant manager at MacDonald's nine years? Well, I didn't get fries with my happy meal at the drive thru the other day. Can you do something about that?

Reactions: 2 people
All those for, Bama, Learning on the Job Pruitt, beware. You are not welcome here, lol. I kid, I know he is a Bama fan, but I believe him when he says his name is on the program and that he is all in here at UT. Anyway, don't be surprised at the comments you see, and don't be mad because we disagree with your rosey outlook on the new coach. Let's get this cold bucket of water prepared to be poured on all you sunshine CJP pumpers out there ( and there seems to be a ton of you ).

CJP will not be here at UT 4 years from now. The most likely thing that will happen, the losses will mount, and he gone. My psychic powers suggest that in year 3 the name "CJBP" will be how CJP is labeled.

If by small chance, the inexperienced, CJP wins here at UT, there is a good chance he will leave for Bama.

I hope for the best, but I can not neglect my rational ( and psychic :) ) powers, and join up with you pumpers. Rationally think about this hire. After you meditate on it, weigh out the evidence for and against him here at UT, and if you will be an honest judge, I think you will see that this most likely will not end well. Once again, most likely, his inexperience will cost him. Too many mistakes, too many errors in teaching all 3 phases of the game, will cost him. The more experienced coaches will leave him scratching his head and swimming in a pool of despair.

Go Vols
You start a thread on a vol site to trash the coaches before they ever coach a game here. Nothing rational about what you said and your certainly not psychic. You are discounting him before even giving him or the players a chance. You can keep your thread, I don't know no more than you do how it will go. I have been a fan for over 45 years and I have never trashed or tried to tear down a coach before he has coached his first game. If he struggles or it is clear he isn't getting it done I will voice my displeasure then. This is what message boards has become for somebody like you to come in a create a thread like this, and if he struggles people like you will take glee in it. If it goes the other way and we start winning your screen name will either change or we never hear from you again. As a fan I find it more healthy to be hopeful and optimistic until I can't be. Going around trying to tear down optimism before things even get started seems kind of childish and hardly worthy of being called a fan. Voicing concerns is one thing, spouting in factual terms of things that have yet to be determined make you sound condescending and arrogant. I have no desire to continue in this thread, but I feel better executing my right to tell you what I think of your thread. It's a Vol message board and if I have the right to respond just like you have the right to start asinine threads. Folks that are so certain of coach Pruitts failure instead of whining about it on your so called teams board why don't you all just leave and not let the door hit you on the way out. But since no doubt you would rather whine and moan I will see my way out of this useless pointless with zero substance thread. GO BIG ORANGE!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
You start a thread on a vol site to trash the coaches before they ever coach a game here. Nothing rational about what you said and your certainly not psychic. You are discounting him before even giving him or the players a chance. You can keep your thread, I don't know no more than you do how it will go. I have been a fan for over 45 years and I have never trashed or tried to tear down a coach before he has coached his first game. If he struggles or it is clear he isn't getting it done I will voice my displeasure then. This is what message boards has become for somebody like you to come in a create a thread like this, and if he struggles people like you will take glee in it. If it goes the other way and we start winning your screen name will either change or we never hear from you again. As a fan I find it more healthy to be hopeful and optimistic until I can't be. Going around trying to tear down optimism before things even get started seems kind of childish and hardly worthy of being called a fan. Voicing concerns is one thing, spouting in factual terms of things that have yet to be determined make you sound condescending and arrogant. I have no desire to continue in this thread, but I feel better executing my right to tell you what I think of your thread. It's a Vol message board and if I have the right to respond just like you have the right to start asinine threads. Folks that are so certain of coach Pruitts failure instead of whining about it on your so called teams board why don't you all just leave and not let the door hit you on the way out. But since no doubt you would rather whine and moan I will see my way out of this useless pointless with zero substance thread. GO BIG ORANGE!!!!

i don't think i'm trashing the coaches, just stating the fact that first timers struggle to meet expectations. because others with more experience most likely will beat/are better than them.

We had all these proven winners beating down our door wanting to coach at Tennessee. And we picked a guy who has not been a part of any success or that anyone else wants.

Reactions: 1 person
We had all these proven winners beating down our door wanting to coach at Tennessee. And we picked a guy who has not been a part of any success or that anyone else wants.

I honestly don't know what we could have gotten. I also am not sure about the amount of money our AD and Boosters are willing to spend.

I really wanted Dan Mullen.

I honestly don't know what we could have gotten. I also am not sure about the amount of money our AD and Boosters are willing to spend.

I thought you wanted a proven winner.
Mullen managed to lose to Bama with a lead late in Jones like fashion. I was happy he went to Florida and I suspect he’ll make me happy he’s there for about 3 years till he’s fired.

We offered Gundy $7 million. Money wasn’t the problem. People with options don’t want to work for a dumpster fire of an administration. That is what Davenport and Fulmer have to fix.

i don't think i'm trashing the coaches, just stating the fact that first timers struggle to meet expectations. because others with more experience most likely will beat/are better than them.

Gotta start somewhere man. Last I checked, Saban and Swinney were first year head coaches at one point and I would say that it turned out pretty good for them. Care to disagree?

Three of the four coaches in the playoff this year are first time head coaches.

Let me give you an example. A couple has two kids and they look to hire a baby sitter for 4 to 5 hours of work. They have friends that have an 18 year old daughter who has helped her parents with her younger siblings but never by herself was she allowed to watch them. The couple gets online and looks at reviews of local baby sitters and finds a couple options who have prior experience and they have solid reviews. As a parent, which do you choose to watch your children? Family friends daughter with no experience handling children on her own? Or, one of those with experience that has solid reviews? As a parent of three myself, I know exactly who I'd choose. Think about it. This process requires you to evaluate the evidence of who will keep my children safest. Is it bad mouthing the 18 year old daughter letting her know the chances of something bad happening to your children are greater if she watches them? No, it's evidence based wisdom. It's just smart to choose the more experienced proven baby sitter.

Last edited:
Three of the four coaches in the playoff this year are first time head coaches.

Yes, and many many more haven't succeeded where these three have. I'm talking percentages. I'm not saying it isn't possible, I'm simply saying that it's smarter and more successful to find experienced proven head coaches.

Let me give you an example. A couple has two kids and they look to hire a baby sitter for 4 to 5 hours of work. They have friends that have an 18 year old daughter who has helped her parents with her younger siblings but never by herself was she allowed to watch them. The couple gets online and looks at reviews of local baby sitters and finds a couple options who have prior experience and they have solid reviews. As a parent, which do you choose to watch your children? Family friends daughter with no experience handling children on her own? Or, one of those with experience that has solid reviews? As a parent of three myself, I know exactly who I'd choose. Think about it. This process requires you to evaluate the evidence of who will keep my children safest. Is it bad mouthing the 18 year old daughter letting her know the chances of something bad happening to your children are greater if she watches them? No, it's evidence based wisdom. It's just smart to choose the more experienced proven baby sitter.

You would let someone you find on the internet watch your kids before someone you know? I am assuming you know these family friends well therefore I question your judgement. On the other hand, if this 18 sibling has never watched her younger siblings by herself, she's probably mentally handicapped so the internet may be your only choice. Take the kids with you.

Yes, and many many more haven't succeeded where these three have. I'm talking percentages. I'm not saying it isn't possible, I'm simply saying that it's smarter and more successful to find experienced proven head coaches.

We tried that and got about 20 rejections. Even the coach at Duke with a long history here said thanks, but no thanks.

You would let someone you find on the internet watch your kids before someone you know? I am assuming you know these family friends well therefore I question your judgement. On the other hand, if this 18 sibling has never watched her younger siblings by herself, she's probably mentally handicapped so the internet may be your only choice. Take the kids with you.

Internet, a wanted add, recommendations from others, it doesn't matter. Finding an experienced proven sitter is what I want.

In this example and in the UT coach search, obviously that isn't an option. The UT ad can't coach the team itself

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back