Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nega Nega JPer's. JP is our coach. Woulda shoulda B.S. serves absolutely no positive energy for Tennessee. Get on board and support this man until it's at least proven he can't handle it. GBO

Reactions: 2 people
I already hate our next coach (whoever and whenever that may be). He will be a loser, a non UT guy, and a pawn of the Haslem’s. But I am all Vol.

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks for telling me the future. I won’t need to bother watching the Football team now and can do something else. You have freed up a lot of time. So, since you know what will happen please tell me who will be the next coach.

Looking at recent history, UT hired a proven majors, unproven Fulmer, unproven kiffen, unproven Dooley, a proven jones ( I'm giving him the proven nod only because he won conference championships, though they were Mac and big east. Majors won a national title and came home thankfully ), and an unproven Pruitt.

So, based on recent history, we will most likely hire another unproven type coach.

And the sun will come up in the morning, the grass will still be green and you will continue to make stupid what if post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
If this guy is to be a serious contender for the yet un-open Bama job, I would think he would not only have to get us to the tournament but win it in his second year. Or else I would think he is overshadowed by some Smart guy.

If this guy is to be a serious contender for the yet un-open Bama job, I would think he would not only have to get us to the tournament but win it in his second year. Or else I would think he is overshadowed by some Smart guy.

If you are referencing Kirby Smart, it ain't happening. GA is his Alma Mater. He is at his destination job imo

Well, I think I managed to be right about this one , not that it matters much. But, its funny and interesting reading these old comments though. I love that there is more of a cautious take with the newest coach hire. One of these days, we might get lucky and stumble into hiring a sec winning coach.

I'd settle for exciting and competitive games.

Well, I think I managed to be right about this one , not that it matters much. But, its funny and interesting reading these old comments though. I love that there is more of a cautious take with the newest coach hire. One of these days, we might get lucky and stumble into hiring a sec winning coach.
Idk if Heupel is going to be the long term answer. I think we'll win more than expected and beat several we shouldn't. I think we'll all be pleasantly surprised by what we see on the field, especially taking the current situation into context.

Reactions: GetYouSomeofThat
All those for, Bama, Learning on the Job Pruitt, beware. You are not welcome here, lol. I kid, I know he is a Bama fan, but I believe him when he says his name is on the program and that he is all in here at UT. Anyway, don't be surprised at the comments you see, and don't be mad because we disagree with your rosey outlook on the new coach. Let's get this cold bucket of water prepared to be poured on all you sunshine CJP pumpers out there ( and there seems to be a ton of you ).

CJP will not be here at UT 4 years from now. The most likely thing that will happen, the losses will mount, and he gone. My psychic powers suggest that in year 3 the name "CJBP" will be how CJP is labeled.

If by small chance, the inexperienced, CJP wins here at UT, there is a good chance he will leave for Bama.

I hope for the best, but I can not neglect my rational ( and psychic :) ) powers, and join up with you pumpers. Rationally think about this hire. After you meditate on it, weigh out the evidence for and against him here at UT, and if you will be an honest judge, I think you will see that this most likely will not end well. Once again, most likely, his inexperience will cost him. Too many mistakes, too many errors in teaching all 3 phases of the game, will cost him. The more experienced coaches will leave him scratching his head and swimming in a pool of despair.

Go Vols
tumblr_oqzljkOQbH1u501aoo1_400.gifv

1614217718921.gif
Tennessee stumbling, not Tennessee, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back