Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seems everyone is more concerned about being right

Being right matters. Jesus said he was the messiah, the masses, and even his own disciples at the crusifixion, said he wasnt ( they laughed at him, mocked him, then killed him ). As time went on, jesus was proven right, so being right is very important. Gotta be right with grace though, because people cant help their ignorance. And we all have levels of it

Being right matters. Jesus said he was the messiah, the masses, and even his own disciples at the crusifixion, said he wasnt ( they laughed at him, mocked him, then killed him ). As time went on, jesus was proven right, so being right is very important. Gotta be right with grace though, because people cant help their ignorance. And we all have levels of it
Obviously being right about football coaches on an internet message board is important to you, otherwise you wouldn't have brought Jesus into this stupidity.

Obviously being right about football coaches on an internet message board is important to you, otherwise you wouldn't have brought Jesus into this stupidity.

The wisdom of learning how to judge righteous judgment, as jesus commanded, is very important. But when applied to football it doesnt matter as much, and I said as much. Being right, or keeping ones mouth shut, we need go grasp. When one is proven to be right, that truth needs to be spread to maybe help the masses out of their ignorance. Jesus told his disciples to go tell everyone he was right, he was who he claimed to be, and I'm telling everyone we do not need to hire inexperienced head coaches. Right is right, because in time, its proven. We just got to be honest with ourselves and admit truth, even if it goes against our worldview. We've all been guilty though, jack told Tom, ' you cant handle the truth! '.

Reactions: dlravol2
The wisdom of learning how to judge righteous judgment, as jesus commanded, is very important. But when applied to football it doesnt matter as much, and I said as much. Being right, or keeping ones mouth shut, we need go grasp. When one is proven to be right, that truth needs to be spread to maybe help the masses out of their ignorance. Jesus told his disciples to go tell everyone he was right, he was who he claimed to be, and I'm telling everyone we do not need to hire inexperienced head coaches. Right is right, because in time, its proven. We just got to be honest with ourselves and admit truth, even if it goes against our worldview. We've all been guilty though, jack told Tom, ' you cant handle the truth! '.
Beard called me Christ earlier. Maybe he should have been talking to you.

You know a prophet is of G-d because their prophecy comes true. Do you think you’re a prophet of G-d because you guessed the most likely outcome for 99 % of the coaches that would come to Tennessee?

Give me a freaking break.
Shout out to @Roustabout for dragging me back into this stupid thread. It’s been very entertaining.

You know a prophet is of G-d because their prophecy comes true. Do you think you’re a prophet of G-d because you guessed the most likely outcome for 99 % of the coaches that would come to Tennessee?

Shout out to @Roustabout for dragging me back into this stupid thread. It’s been very entertaining.

Jesus focused his message on the down trodden and sinners, the despised. He brought medicine to those that were looking. Those that see, he said they were blind, but those that were blind, they could see. You see.

I'm speaking specifically about judging righteous judgement, not about your faith orangeslice. I applaud your profession

You are welcome welcome!!

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I honestly don't know what to make of all the gruden talk. How can there be sooo much chatter around this man when our job opens up? Then again, this fan base is very passionate. I could see us twisting and turning things into something they are not.
No coach has ever been vaulted so high on such little accomplishment , except maybe Kiffen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back