Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes an agitator. He post things he knows that's not true to get an argument. You know a troll.

nah, i posted that cjp won't make it here because most first time head coaches don't win championships at first job. Just letting the fan base know the evidence so they can approach this thing very cautiously. I wouldn't be making this thread if we'd have hired a Mullen, Miles, or Leach.

Oh, we'll definitely give him a chance. Honestly, I'm excited to see what he brings to the table. For some reason, all new head coaching hires seem to bring a measure of excitement.

But, rationally, and if I'm betting my life savings, I'm betting CJP will not make it here.
Gruden lover!

Reactions: 1 person
nah, i posted that cjp won't make it here because most first time head coaches don't win championships at first job. Just letting the fan base know the evidence so they can approach this thing very cautiously. I wouldn't be making this thread if we'd have hired a Mullen, Miles, or Leach.

Yes you would.

Mullen=Not a big enough name, looks like a turtle
Miles=Game has passed him by, Butchisms 2.0
Leach=Doesn’t get SEC football, looks like a hippie

When are you going to realize Gruden, Saban, Sweeney,Harbaugh, Gundy ain’t coming ? Pruitt may fail miserably but at least give the dude a season to know.
We gave Lyle 5 and at least Pruitt has actually played the game

Damn, would have been fine with Gruden whos never been a HC in college and is unproven in that arena. Makes since.

Damn, would have been fine with Gruden whos never been a HC in college and is unproven in that arena. Makes since.

yep, took the raiders to championship, and if not for crazy tuck rule, they would have been in super bowl. Then, won it all with bucs. Yeah, Gruden is qualified. I do worry about the amount of time hes been away from the game though.

There are plenty of reasons someone could doubt Pruitt.
Being from Alabama might be the stupidest one of all.

Well, 247 has our recruiting class ranked 33rd and Vandy 34th. That would be a good place to start.
Well, unfortunately, we just dropped way behind Vandy to 47th today with the loss of our QB to Scott Frost and Nebraska. Got a long way to go to match Butch's recruiting classes.

Well, unfortunately, we just dropped way behind Vandy to 47th today with the loss of our QB to Scott Frost and Nebraska. Got a long way to go to match Butch's recruiting classes.

I couldn’t care less about matching anything butch did. How did that work out. I think we now have a coach that will actually be able to coach and develop. I hope anyway. If he can, then a much lower recruiting class will still look better on the field than a poorly coached team. Plenty of schools out there are putting together great seasons without top 10 classes.

If you haven't already seen it, former News Sentinel editor, Marvin West, has a compelling counter-argument to your perspective: Experience on the fly - Knox TN Today.

"From the original assessment, Fulmer said he liked Pruitt’s energy, enthusiasm, background and intensity. 'I like my chances with this coach.'

Me too."

Thanks for the link Doctor.

"Me too"

All those for, Bama, Learning on the Job Pruitt, beware. You are not welcome here, lol. I kid, I know he is a Bama fan, but I believe him when he says his name is on the program and that he is all in here at UT. Anyway, don't be surprised at the comments you see, and don't be mad because we disagree with your rosey outlook on the new coach. Let's get this cold bucket of water prepared to be poured on all you sunshine CJP pumpers out there ( and there seems to be a ton of you ).

CJP will not be here at UT 4 years from now. The most likely thing that will happen, the losses will mount, and he gone. My psychic powers suggest that in year 3 the name "CJBP" will be how CJP is labeled.

If by small chance, the inexperienced, CJP wins here at UT, there is a good chance he will leave for Bama.

I hope for the best, but I can not neglect my rational ( and psychic :) ) powers, and join up with you pumpers. Rationally think about this hire. After you meditate on it, weigh out the evidence for and against him here at UT, and if you will be an honest judge, I think you will see that this most likely will not end well. Once again, most likely, his inexperience will cost him. Too many mistakes, too many errors in teaching all 3 phases of the game, will cost him. The more experienced coaches will leave him scratching his head and swimming in a pool of despair.

Go Vols

Coach Robert Gillespie was a wholehearted gator and look at him now! He has turned down multiple jobs at several Powerhouse programs to stay at UT. IMO, CRG is a VFL and I am so glad for it!

All those for, Bama, Learning on the Job Pruitt, beware. You are not welcome here, lol. I kid, I know he is a Bama fan, but I believe him when he says his name is on the program and that he is all in here at UT. Anyway, don't be surprised at the comments you see, and don't be mad because we disagree with your rosey outlook on the new coach. Let's get this cold bucket of water prepared to be poured on all you sunshine CJP pumpers out there ( and there seems to be a ton of you ).

CJP will not be here at UT 4 years from now. The most likely thing that will happen, the losses will mount, and he gone. My psychic powers suggest that in year 3 the name "CJBP" will be how CJP is labeled.

If by small chance, the inexperienced, CJP wins here at UT, there is a good chance he will leave for Bama.

I hope for the best, but I can not neglect my rational ( and psychic :) ) powers, and join up with you pumpers. Rationally think about this hire. After you meditate on it, weigh out the evidence for and against him here at UT, and if you will be an honest judge, I think you will see that this most likely will not end well. Once again, most likely, his inexperience will cost him. Too many mistakes, too many errors in teaching all 3 phases of the game, will cost him. The more experienced coaches will leave him scratching his head and swimming in a pool of despair.

Go Vols

Stupid Fulmer. He should have been calling you first before hiring this guy. Weird.

Oh, we'll definitely give him a chance. Honestly, I'm excited to see what he brings to the table. For some reason, all new head coaching hires seem to bring a measure of excitement.

But, rationally, and if I'm betting my life savings, I'm betting CJP will not make it here.

How much life savings do you have? I may take you up on that.

How is the QB that says he is going to Nebraska our QB? He hasn't signed, hasn't played a down, hasn't gone to class and hasn't sweat on the practice field. He's a high school kid who changed his mind.

How is the QB that says he is going to Nebraska our QB? He hasn't signed, hasn't played a down, hasn't gone to class and hasn't sweat on the practice field. He's a high school kid who changed his mind.

missed his Sr season also

Gruden was not real great in the pros either. Won with a team built by someone else. After that he was mediocre at best. He's like Butch – talks a good game and many Vol fans drank the KoolAid.

I wonder if FL regrets giving Muschamp a chance? I wonder if Bama regrets give Shula a chance? See, for every one that succeeds as a first time head coach, I could probably give you two three maybe four that don't. Just the way it is. It's a hard task mastering the craft and winning championships first time around.

If a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his arse every time he jumped. Do you regret UT giving Neyland, Dickey and Fulmer their 1st chance?

Didn't Fulmer do it? Must not be that big a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back