iPhone vs. Droid

Oh, it says it on the box just in case

2f8b304c.jpg

About ten times a day the screen fades and cuts off. Then the little apple pops up so i guess its re booting? Ive asked several people and all say its not suppose to do that.

I take it by verizon and he ask if i synced it to a computer? I said no. The rep saiid do that and it should work. So i done it and here3 days later it still does it.

I guess since this is my first time having an iphone and ive had a bad experiance i hate it.

have a Verizon 4S and it doesn't do this at all. Works flawlessly. Yours has a problem

Getting ready to upgrade to a verizon 4s in a few days, and I can't wait. Been on a Droid X for about a year and have grown to hate it.

There's just too many problems with speed, functionality, etc. I have loaded custom roms (cm7, Apex, etc) and even used stock (I clean the cache too), but the same stuff happens after a month or two - constant freezes, reboots, loss of service for no reason. One of the most annoying things is when I try to call someone, it will call the last person I called instead...wtf? Oh, and the battery life is beyond awful.

I'm not really bashing droids, just talking about my experience. I'll miss the customization, but I'd rather have a phone that doesn't require me to flash custom roms for it to be decent. It's been a rather negative one, so I'm taking my business elsewhere for this upgrade. It certainly can't get much worse, and if it does, I have another upgrade next summer.

VN Store

Back