iPhone vs. Droid

The only way to get flash to run on an iphone is to download skyfire, which debut September of this year, prior to that iphone did not have the capability to run flash.

Last edited:
The only way to get flash to run on an iphone is to download skyfire, which debut September of this year, prior to that iphone did not have the capability to run flash.

Just downloaded it. Thank you!!

Havent tried skyfire, but I have been running flash (frash) on my Iphone/Ipad since the middle of 2010.

Jailbreak and use programs like frash, orrrrr pay 2.99 for the skyfire web browser like Gman suggested. I havent used skyfire and I have heard mixed reviews. If you are wanting to go the jailbreak route, simply google cydia and you should have all the information you need.

Im sure if you hated it so much, you could get a good bit for it on Ebay or CL. Ive seen some that sell for a little under MSRP.

About ten times a day the screen fades and cuts off. Then the little apple pops up so i guess its re booting? Ive asked several people and all say its not suppose to do that.

I take it by verizon and he ask if i synced it to a computer? I said no. The rep saiid do that and it should work. So i done it and here3 days later it still does it.

I guess since this is my first time having an iphone and ive had a bad experiance i hate it.

& does not void the warranty.

Well there are ways that they can see if you have jailbroken your iphone but A)it would require them to jailbreak it themselves after you reset to factory, and B)they would never do that. If you take your phone to the ATT store with it still jailbroken and expecting repairs, yes the warranty will be voided.

About ten times a day the screen fades and cuts off. Then the little apple pops up so i guess its re booting? Ive asked several people and all say its not suppose to do that.

I take it by verizon and he ask if i synced it to a computer? I said no. The rep saiid do that and it should work. So i done it and here3 days later it still does it.

I guess since this is my first time having an iphone and ive had a bad experiance i hate it.

Not familiar with the Verizon Iphones, but none of that sounds right. I would take it back up there and demand to speak to a manager or someone who has a clue of what they are talking about.

Not familiar with the Verizon Iphones, but none of that sounds right. I would take it back up there and demand to speak to a manager or someone who has a clue of what they are talking about.

Or im fixing to switch back to cspire or at&t

Maybe the battery is going dead. If its defective simply go to an Apple store & they will give you a new one.

Well there are ways that they can see if you have jailbroken your iphone but A)it would require them to jailbreak it themselves after you reset to factory, and B)they would never do that. If you take your phone to the ATT store with it still jailbroken and expecting repairs, yes the warranty will be voided.

I thought they changed that about a year ago or a little longer. Seems like a court ruling changed it. Anyway it's still best to set it to factory iOS before you take it in.

VN Store

Back