Ex VFL Arian Foster at it again

Should Foster lose his VFL status?

• Total voters
I usually stand by every VOL, but this has gone to far. Foster is a scumbag. End of story...

Reactions: 2 people
I voted no, but only because there wasn't a third option of

Should we stop making these stupid damn polls

Some people are taking the whole "VFL" thing a little too seriously. I bet they are the same ones who would mean mug those not in the chess club.

Reactions: 2 people
I think that he should have to pay it all back... Ik that wouldn't hurt him in any way... But if he knowingly took the money in a situation where he wasn't supposed to and now admitting to it... Make him pay the money back as well as anything else that should follow.

Absolutely not. Punish a man for speaking the truth? Come on, man!

He keeps bringing it up out of nowhere and just throwing his school under the bus and making us look bad. His story doesn't add up. How can you receive $50,000 and yet starve? Either he's lying about something, can't handle money, or is not getting Taco Bell tacos, but either way, he keeps putting UT down in some form or fashion. I have never seen any other football player from UT do this, at least publicly. His relationship with UT is the most mysterious thing.

Honestly it highlights the bigger problem of
Student Athletes not getting enough money to really live like a normal college student and equates their existence to indentured servants. Until he starts producing receipts and naming names, I ain't worried about it.

They are getting a whole lot more than I got when I was in college. They need to find something else to do if they don't like their privileged lives. They know what the risks and rewards are in the system they chose to be there.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't understand why he didn't have any money? His parents weren't poor. His mother had a very good job. Sounds like a bunch of BS.

I was told by Lamarcus Coker at a barber shop in Antioch that "Foster" was the reason that he got kicked off the team for smoking marijuana. He (Coker) stated that the last time he smoked was with him (Foster) and that is why they popped a random on him again. Foster went and told the rb coach at the time the very next day.

Interesting.. It's always been about Arian..

Absolutely not. Punish a man for speaking the truth? Come on, man!

Please enlighten me on which truth we are talking about here? The real factual truth or the AF I want to be in the spot light look at me so I can make up multiple bs stories that contradict themselves truth? AF is a drama queen....

Donte Stallworth kills a dude and has gone on to become a media darling and has received several positive words on here by the men condemning Arian...

Arian speaks openly about a subject nearly every former college athlete takes very seriously, and will, ultimately, produce no serious damage to UT in the form of sanctions and some freak out...

I... just... don't... get... it

You don't have to like Arian's act, but the vitriol on here is just silly. Arian is a smart cat who is looking for reactions like this, and some of you are playing right in...

Unfortunately, his little joke may raise some NCAA eyebrows. How Funny???:crazy::crazy:

He has the free right to say anything he chooses to say despite how dumb it makes him look.

Saying 1 thing 1 minute and something totally different another actually makes him look dumb as dirt and destroys any credibility he may have had sometime in the past.

He also looks desperate for attention.

I have no idea why he seems to be so mad at Tennessee but he needs to grow up and get over it.

He should simply say THANK YOU to our UT footVol program for all the FREE things he got that helped him get to the NFL and make the many Millions of $$$ he's made.

The more he talks the dumber he's making himself look.

Just say thanks and shut up if you can't say anything good about Tennessee idiot!

#RiseToTheTop...VFL...GBO!!!

In the discussion about whether college players should be paid, Foster was also lamenting last year how he was always hungry because FB schedule kept them from regular meals at the dining hall. He said players should be paid so they would not starve. My question to AF: why didn't you use all the money you allegedly pocketed to eat? What did you do with it?

VN Store

Back