Ex VFL Arian Foster at it again

Should Foster lose his VFL status?

• Total voters
Someone please make him stop! What an idiot!! :thud:

NFL star and former University of Tennessee running back Arian Foster reiterated his claim that he was illegally paid by boosters during his playing time in Knoxville during an interview on a radio show, this time saying that he accepted approximately $40,000 to $50,000 at UT from 2004-08.

"You have people help you out here and there," Foster said Thursday on the Dan LeBatard show. "Boosters and alumni and ex-players, they all know how it is, man. It's hard living check to check when you don't have enough money to go out to the movies or any kind of leisure activity. And you're not allowed to get a job. Especially when I was in college, they were a lot more stringent on those rules, so at any given chance I got the opportunity, I took a free handout. Absolutely."

Foster has claimed before that he was paid. In 2013, he was interviewed for a documentary called "Schooled: The Price of College Sports."

"I don't know if this will throw us into an NCAA investigation — my senior year, I was getting money on the side," Foster said then. "I really didn't have any money. I had to either pay the rent or buy some food. I remember the feeling of like, ‘Man, be careful.' But there's nothing wrong with it. And you're not going to convince me that there is something wrong with it. ... There were plenty of times where throughout the month I didn't have enough for food. Our stadium had like 107,000 seats; 107,000 people buying a ticket to come watch us play. It's tough just like knowing that, being aware of that."

Arian Foster says he accepted

:blink:

Tennesseeduke

2 things...

1) maybe he should repay the money for all of the misery his fumbles caused

2) he acts like he needed money for movies and food. 40k is approx 800 per month. That is plenty...it is an insult to us who put ourselves through UT on our own dime. I worked and had little to do as well. But I received an education from those hard times plus my degree.

2b) if he believes so much in this being worth mentioning and feels it is wrong then give the money back or donate to UT scholly fund. Punk *ss *itch

Reactions: 4 people
Honestly it highlights the bigger problem of
Student Athletes not getting enough money to really live like a normal college student and equates their existence to indentured servants. Until he starts producing receipts and naming names, I ain't worried about it.

Reactions: 1 person
Even funnier later he says it's a joke. Then says it wasn't near that amount. But earlier he says he went hungry. He would make a terrible witness for the NCAA, couple that with it's been more than 7 years and a totally different staff. And that is if you take Arian Fosters word as gold, which is LAUGHABLE. GO BIG ORANGE!!!!! Arian was a good RB but not anywhere near among the very best UT has had. I can think of 7-8 off the top of my head that I would rather have based on performance in college. But what makes me mad is his continual BS, why keep this BS talk about it Arian?? Get a life.

Witch Doctor say by all the fake/made up and wild guess passed off as real by insiders its hard to recognize and some have given up on it. but when the worlds on fire all is left is ...

the truth

BNL

Nice to see you again WD.

Witch Doctor say thanks, lurk around from time time to time..not for real info or actually facts. Of course with all the accurate info on here you heard Im dead?( more volnation insider info) lol. Just here for a few days..
BNL

Arian is a straight up idiot, and he needs to shut his dang mouth. He's making himself look foolish more than anything. Maybe he isn't the biggest UT fan, but if it weren't for UT, he wouldn't be where he is at today. Even if he is mad or upset with UT for whatever reason, how about having/showing a little respect, ya know? I for one am tired of hearing about all his nonsense.

Reactions: 2 people
Foster is a fool, and he seems butt hurt over something that happened to him in the past while playing at UT. He acts like a little 14 year old teen girl that's just wanting some attention. I would be extremely happy to never hear, or see his name again.

Reactions: 4 people
Arian is a straight up idiot, and he needs to shut his dang mouth. He's making himself look foolish more than anything. Maybe he isn't the biggest UT fan, but if it weren't for UT, he wouldn't be where he is at today. Even if he is mad or upset with UT for whatever reason, how about having/showing a little respect, ya know? I for one am tired of hearing about all his nonsense.

Finebaum caller IMO

Reactions: 1 person
He's never been a VFL to him we are just a school he had to attend to try and get to the next level. He is a MEFL not a VFL. He doesn't care about the Texans either. He's truly a pos

Reactions: 3 people
I remember all of those fumbles that cost UT games. Was Foster fumbling on purpose?
Witch Doctor like...hmmm maybe Jerry Springer for OC?
lol. Foster only mistake was coming back his senior year, it cost him ( after a spectacular Junior season) and everyone forgets the Clawfense that only gave Foster the ball 3 times against Georgia..a team he OWNED. and he didnt fit inside of Clawson BRILLIANT offensive scheme..remember thats the guy that got Fulmer fired. too.) OMG another fact! lol
BNL.
I guess he put his foot in his mouth running that mouth then remembered these are the people who helped him get to where he is today...is he VFL..absolutely, is he dumb ..Yes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Foster is a liar! One minute he says he received nothing and couldn't even buy tacos to eat and his fridge was always empty and then the next minute he claims to received $40,000-$50,000 from boosters with free all you can eat food, free books, free gym to work out anytime and so much more! He is full of sh&$ and dead as far as I'm concerned just like Gene Jelks was to the Bama fans!

I would give this a dozen likes if possible, he's a azzhat !

VN Store

Back