Ex VFL Arian Foster at it again

Should Foster lose his VFL status?

• Total voters
At least he graduated from UT. That is more than most of Volnation can say.

Ignorant post. I graduated from UT, so what does that mean? He is being an idiot with the starving to death for tacos story and now getting $50k while at UT. He definitely wasn't a finance major. He's going out of his way to take shots at his school for no reason. What if his incessant running of the mouth causes the NCAA to start digging? Would it matter to you then that he's an alumni?

Reactions: 1 person
In the discussion about whether college players should be paid, Foster was also lamenting last year how he was always hungry because FB schedule kept them from regular meals at the dining hall. He said players should be paid so they would not starve. My question to AF: why didn't you use all the money you allegedly pocketed to eat? What did you do with it?

Should have purchased stickem.

Reactions: 2 people
Maybe, but it's completely true

And it's also true Fulmer got fired because of dudes exactly like him. And by like him, I mean Foster himself is the reason there are a couple of L's on Fulmers record instead of a couple of W's which may have been enough to keep Fulmer on the heat seat for a little longer.

And on the flipside, Foster is in the NFL making millions because of guys like Fulmer. Let Foster go play for guys like Juno Junes at SMU and see if Foster ends up in the NFL.

Reactions: 1 person
I understand him trying to bring this issue to a head, because it needs to be and he is correct.

That said, he could do it in a more intelligent way. Oh wait, actually HE probably can't.

And it's also true Fulmer got fired because of dudes exactly like him. And by like him, I mean Foster himself is the reason there are a couple of L's on Fulmers record instead of a couple of W's which may have been enough to keep Fulmer on the heat seat for a little longer.

And on the flipside, Foster is in the NFL making millions because of guys like Fulmer. Let Foster go play for guys like Juno Junes at SMU and see if Foster ends up in the NFL.

The guy didn't get drafted so I don't think it mattered at all that he played here as supposed to SMU.

He turned his back. Lets turn ours. Have a great season taco. Hope you don't tear an ACL....

He's either dumb as box of rocks or he has some vendetta against UT.... I'm going with the box of rocks

My question is what benefit, to anyone, does bringing this up over and over? He claims he was getting nothing, well I certainly would have liked to have my education paid for. Not trying to start the whole NCAA pay for play debate, but you cannot say he got nothing!

My question is what benefit, to anyone, does bringing this up over and over? He claims he was getting nothing, well I certainly would have liked to have my education paid for. Not trying to start the whole NCAA pay for play debate, but you cannot say he got nothing!

I would liked to have an opportunity to go straight to the pros..

He is still mad because he got so much grief for all his fumbles. He doesn't realize how dumb this is to burn a bridge with TN. His NFL career is about over and the VFLs are not ones to cross. Oh well.

In doing this he not only threw his Alma Mater under the bus he also brings attention to everyone that played at the same time he did and since. It paints a negative light on UT as a whole even though everyone knows it happens at every major school.

I think his overall message that players need more compensation at the collegiate level is a good one but he is AWFUL in the way he conveys it. After "Tacogate" one would think he learned his lesson. At this point it almost seems like a vendetta against UT or something.

I also agree VFL card is not something we can revoke or a physical card its a state of mind and Arian doesn't show it. Its a shame; my family got to spend quite a bit of time with him the weekend of the 13 OW game and he seemed like a smart sensible dude but stuff like this cheapens that experience in my eyes.

What I don't understand is why does he continue to bring it up? What is his motivation behind it? At some point you would think Coach Jones would call him up and say WTH, make your point in a different way!

Any chance CBJ does not invite him back?

Lastly: Foster had 5 fumbles over 650 touches yet everyone on here acts like his hands were made of butter

I don't believe your "facts". Maybe lost fumble, but I doubt it. Foster averaged at least one a game. If he was so efficient, why were we wanting Riggs and Hardesty so bad? Foster sucked here!!!!

Someday, he'll be a washed up NFL player living in van down by the river...faking a concussion.

If you see him, give him some vegan tacos and put them on a fumble-proof plate with a sippy cup full of Thunderbird!

Witch Doctor like...hmmm maybe Jerry Springer for OC?
lol. Foster only mistake was coming back his senior year, it cost him ( after a spectacular Junior season) and everyone forgets the Clawfense that only gave Foster the ball 3 times against Georgia..a team he OWNED. and he didnt fit inside of Clawson BRILLIANT offensive scheme..remember thats the guy that got Fulmer fired. too.) OMG another fact! lol
BNL.
I guess he put his foot in his mouth running that mouth then remembered these are the people who helped him get to where he is today...is he VFL..absolutely, is he dumb ..Yes.

You are not the original witch doctor, poser. He passed on two years ago. :yes: :question: Ghost of WD maybe. :stop::stop:

Donte Stallworth kills a dude and has gone on to become a media darling and has received several positive words on here by the men condemning Arian..

I... just... don't... get... it

Ummmm before you flip out here you need to get your facts straight. You have never been to Miami im assuming, the place where Stallworth hit that guy is an impossible spot to dodge a human. It wouldnt matter if your drunk or sober if somebody runs out in front of you in this spot. The guy was an idiot for crossing the rd there and it could have happened to anyone. However Arian is a SNITCH, and in this hood those type don't get second chances. You wanna cast negative light on our program right before NSD and when our program is on the verge of actually becoming relevant again. Yeah f that guy, fumble hands is not VFL material!

What I don't understand is why does he continue to bring it up? What is his motivation behind it? At some point you would think Coach Jones would call him up and say WTH, make your point in a different way!

Any chance CBJ does not invite him back?

I would guess that ship sailed with Tacogate, this just solidifies it. I cannot imagine him being welcome back on campus.

VN Store

Back