Ex VFL Arian Foster at it again

Should Foster lose his VFL status?

• Total voters
Foster is that brotha that has a little money in his pocket and knows he's untouchable and can say what he wants. If he had a clue he would know that the power conferences have already agreed to increase stipends and implement a possible Olympic model. He just wants attention and knows it's hurting the program. He needs to stay away and keep the letters U and T out his mouth.

Reactions: 2 people
Funny how people knock fosters contributions but back Karl. It's like you don't even watch games

$40k over 4 years isn't going to be obvious

12 grand a year when all of your expenses are paid for, if the almost 50 grand statement is true?

Thats 230$ a week.. when you do not pay rent or anything...

And then tries to say he was hungry?

That is where Karl is calling bull****.. that kind of extra money in his pocket and he could have had any car he wanted etc..

I know people right now today that work FULL time jobs that barely bring home $230 a week.. and then need to pay rent.. buy food.

BUT ARIAN FOSTER COULDN'T AFFORD A TACO!!!!!

which is it? where you hungry and needed taco's so you didn't starve to death.. or were you getting paid for fumbling footballs up and down the field..

It can't be both....

That is where Karl is calling BS!!!!

Reactions: 4 people
He had some curious fumbles in some meaningless games, during the time he claims being so broke. Penn St game for one
That said he donned the orange so he can say what he wants.. Remember many college players are not fans of their school. Its a business

Yeah those fumbles were money makers for somebody.

Reactions: 7 people
Oh yeah, let VN "revoke his status" (however that would be done) and receive the mockery of all who have seen us criticize apparent cover ups at other schools.

If it happened, it happened. If it didn't, enough other former players will bash him publicly. They're the ones IMO who should do this if justified.

Edit: cna't splel

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I just posted that no matter if it is true or not you DO NOT SNITCH!@#@. I don't get even if it was true the Program school+ Alumni took care of you. I get it our stadium sit over a 100k and the money the university is making and not paying the student athletes. But, if a booster put money in your pocket STFU! Please!

Reactions: 4 people
Arian is one weird dude, but he's no dummy, and he raises a valid question: Should college athletes receive a 'stipend'? Or better yet, why shouldn't they?

Not long ago, "Olympic Sports" like hockey, swimming, and track and field required athletes to be "amateurs". Today, they get money and backing and sponsorships, etc., and they work their asses off along the way.

UT Football generates millions of dollars of years. Why shouldn't our athletes be paid?

Then just let them go directly into the NFL out of high school for that matter. I look at it as they are getting paid. They get a free education, if the want it. A full ride scholly with meals and tutors is probably $10,000-30,000 per year or more in/out of state tuition. A degree is worth $100,000's of dollars over the course of their lives irregardless if they never play another down of football after college. So it is not like they are getting nothing out of it, and no one is making them play the game it is their choice to play. JMO

Reactions: 1 person
VFL is an idea not a physical object that we can revoke. Although Arian hasn't been the biggest fan of this university, at least not publicly, I say if the man claims it let it be.

You're allowed to think of him simply as a former Vol rather than a VFL, that's your choice.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm sorry, but screw this guy. He's a piece of crap. Hope he never comes back around our program

Nothing better than emotionally charged threads with unscientific polls that will produce a meaningless result! This board is proof that God has a great sense of humor.

I quit following him on twitter a while ago because I couldn't take his pseudo-intellectual nonsense any longer, but I see that nothing has changed.

Do as I do and just ignore him. Butter hands when he was here and over hyped due to one tremendous year in the NFL. Just my opinion.

VN Store

Back