EA College Football, 2024 (PS5/XSX)

That’s super helpful it can be done via app. Think the deal is fair as well, I know some will disagree, but it his is over 11k players they are dealing with.
I read somewhere that other NIL deals are available for the game through social media and other avenues. It also said that they are available to athletes beyond football players. So I will be buying the Livvy Dunne Special Edition cover of 25.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
That’s super helpful it can be done via app. Think the deal is fair as well, I know some will disagree, but it his is over 11k players they are dealing with.
It's not enough. If I was a player I'd laugh in their face at $600. This game will generate over a billion dollars. So 7 million sounds like a lot, but it's a drop in the bucket in the grand scheme.

It's not enough. If I was a player I'd laugh in their face at $600. This game will generate over a billion dollars. So 7 million sounds like a lot, but it's a drop in the bucket in the grand scheme.
but for what?

they aren't making a billion dollars off of Nico, Carson Beck, or any other player. they could 100% release the game with 100% randomly generated players and make vastly the same amount of money.

their measurables are already public knowledge, their numbers are known. all they really have to do is send in a picture for their face, and give permission for their name to be used.

they should absolutely be paid for being represented but don't act like they are major reason behind the game happening.

Agree to disagree. Players in the game is nice, but I’m willing to bet it wouldn’t move the sales needle much at all if they weren’t. And out of those 11k players most of them aren’t worth the money they will be getting. FWIW the estimates I’ve seen on the profit from this game are wellllll below a billion.

These guys disagree. Hopefully all the others do too. It will be interesting to see how much the guys that do opt out (if any) get crushed on social media and get labeled a pre-Madonna. I don’t know if it’s worth the bad press or how it will negatively impact their own brand if someone decides to opt out.

People like this and @K-town Vol Fan are the reason we’ll see one release of this and probably never again.

This game won’t make anywhere near a Billion dollars. Madden doesn’t even do that. Only games like GTA generate that kind of revenue.

It is impossible to pay 12,000 players a million dollars like these idiots think is possible. It isn’t.

People like this and @K-town Vol Fan are the reason we’ll see one release of this and probably never again.

This game won’t make anywhere near a Billion dollars. Madden doesn’t even do that. Only games like GTA generate that kind of revenue.

It is impossible to pay 12,000 players a million dollars like these idiots think is possible. It isn’t.

How much do they expect them to pay every athlete? This is ridiculous.

Reactions: tbwhhs

VN Store

Back