EA College Football, 2024 (PS5/XSX)

He’s “focusing on playing football on the field.” That’s the damn dumbest quote I’ve ever heard/read. Maybe he’s not planning on sticking around. Or maybe he doesn’t want a 72 overall rating ?
That’s why I wonder what his reason is, because that isn’t one. Just signing up to be in the game has no impact on his ability to play “on the field”

Whenever Ewers inevitably gets hurt this season (he always does), Arch better not come in and suck. He’s already getting torched on social media, but if he opts out with this excuse and sucks, it’s going to be ruthless.

His name is Manning. $600 is a slap in the face.
$600 is a drop in the bucket that he could donate to a charity if he wanted. The Manning’s are too business savvy to hold out for $ as a second string QB. Arch is trending on twitter, and it is overwhelmingly not in a positive way. This is going exactly as I thought it would if a high profile name opted out.

His name is Manning. $600 is a slap in the face.
who is paying more JUST to get Arch? Or less likely to buy know that he is out?

you really think sales of NCAA '25 are going to suffer because they are going to have to replace Arch with a generic player?

who is paying more JUST to get Arch? Or less likely to buy know that he is out?

you really think sales of NCAA '25 are going to suffer because they are going to have to replace Arch with a generic player?
It’s truly only bad for Arch. It’s more of a distraction for him now than it would have been if he had opted in and whether it’s the case or not, it definitely feels like and seems to be the opinion of most that he and who ever advises him just didn’t want him to have a low in game rating.

If they are paying out this NIL, they are 10000% going to have a ultimate team mode with this.

If they are paying out this NIL, they are 10000% going to have an ultimate team mode with this.
I’d be interested to know what they’re going to pay game ambassadors or some of the big names that they’ll have market the game.

I’d be interested to know what they’re going to pay game ambassadors or some of the big names that they’ll have market the game.
According to what I read it will vary by player for the ambassador program payouts. They didn’t list any potential pay ranges though.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
If they are paying out this NIL, they are 10000% going to have a ultimate team mode with this.
Wouldn't surprise me if they found a way, but half the fun of MUT is playing with classic players. If there is a MUT in CFB 25 it will have to only be players they paid NIL to. Unless they pay NIL to previous players.

Wouldn't surprise me if they found a way, but half the fun of MUT is playing with classic players. If there is a MUT in CFB 25 it will have to only be players they paid NIL to. Unless they pay NIL to previous players.
They already confirmed they will have NCAA legends in Ultimate Team

VN Store

Back