EA College Football, 2024 (PS5/XSX)

Thanks for posting the video. Not going to lie, I will still get it day one. Been playing '14 for the better half of a decade and yes, CFB Revamped made me fall in love with it again. But I don't play Madden so even though I hear a lot of complaints about those game I have no idea if I'll love or hate the new NCAA game.

Thanks for posting the video. Not going to lie, I will still get it day one. Been playing '14 for the better half of a decade and yes, CFB Revamped made me fall in love with it again. But I don't play Madden so even though I hear a lot of complaints about those game I have no idea if I'll love or hate the new NCAA game.
It’ll be worth trying for you via the ten hour trial at least… but Madden isn’t what it used to be. Every play is scripted by a certain set of animations that can be triggered by which moves you take. It has zero physics whatsoever. That’s why you see all these insane glitches that don’t make sense.

Reactions: VolunteerVandiver
It’ll be worth trying for you via the ten hour trial at least… but Madden isn’t what it used to be. Every play is scripted by a certain set of animations that can be triggered by which moves you take. It has zero physics whatsoever. That’s why you see all these insane glitches that don’t make sense.
Yeah, I don't like the sound of that. They got a minute to work on it at least.

I had absolutely no clue about this CFB revamped. A quick youtube search just blew me away. I will be doing this.

I had absolutely no clue about this CFB revamped. A quick youtube search just blew me away. I will be doing this.
It's good enough that I looked high and low trying to find a way to donate to the creators until I saw on Discord that they don't accept donations.

Reactions: NO SIR EEE
I'm about to get a ps3 for christmas from the wife haha. The only thing I asked for was a ps3 and ncaa 14. I'm 99 percent sure she secured it.
The modding process to jailbreak the PS3 to play it will frustrate the hell out of you. But it can be done in a couple of hours. Totally worth it, though. I play it all the time.

Good informational video to jailbreak?

you’ll also need to torrent or buy your own copy of NCAA 14 (crazy expensive rn. I say if you bought it new back then, just pirate it now. Don’t pay the price gouging rates being charged now) and you’ll need a USB stick to install the CFVRV pkg files on your PS3 after it’s jail broken.

you’ll also need to torrent or buy your own copy of NCAA 14 (crazy expensive rn. I say if you bought it new back then, just pirate it now. Don’t pay the price gouging rates being charged now) and you’ll need a USB stick to install the CFVRV pkg files on your PS3 after it’s jail broken.

I appreciate you. One more question about a jailbroke PS3. Does this effect anything as far as other games playing or anything like that?

I have heard something about your online capability is gone?
Yep but the PS3 servers are offline now anyways

Edit: not PSN-wide, but most games from that era have shut down their servers. Even the most recent blockbuster game on PS3, GTA V, has shut down their servers on that console.

Edit: not PSN-wide, but most games from that era have shut down their servers. Even the most recent blockbuster game on PS3, GTA V, has shut down their servers on that console.
Alright, so it's all cool then. Thanks for everything man.

You can still play online from what I understand, I just probably wouldn't do it with my main PS account. There's always a chance you could get banned if you go online with a modded console, although it seems rare with HEN since you can activate/deactivate it with a click.

VN Store

Back