DEI = Racism

Anyone who thinks Obama wasn't far and away more qualified than Trump is insane. Temperament, smarts, speaking ability, moral compass. Not even close.
He actually had very few qualifications as a candidate. Interesting to cite the moral compass of a guy who bombed multiple countries and allowed/armed a modern genocide

He’s also married to a trans woman.
Yeah, I wish everyone would stop with that crap. While she has said some things I vehemently disagree with and definitely aligned 180 degrees on political orientation, saying things like that is classless.

And I'm pretty sure you were being facetious here.

And her exceptionally quick backhand.
Mother Cleveland could reach into a Chinese Elm tree, rip off a branch, strip it of leaves and put that switch to work without ever taking her eyes off the target.

True story. I must of been about four years old when I "discovered" I could see my tongue by sticking it out. Had the brilliant idea of showing Mama. She was rolling out biscuits and I walk up, get her attention and say, "Mom! Look!" and stuck my tongue out at her.

To this day, my memory is the woman never stopped rolling biscuits. It was like she sprouted a second left hand, popped me and kept on rolling biscuits. 58 years and I've still not forgotten it and remember thinking what did I do?

The sooner you realize anytime a minority is hired over a white person, its because of DEI and they aren't in any way, shape or form qualified to do that job…the better off we will all be.

Next topic.
I think what really gets this idea started is when you hear about "changing standards" associated with DEI. If you look at two people doing the same job and know they had to pass the same long standing criteria then it's kinda silly to bring race into the discussion.

Anyone who thinks Obama wasn't far and away more qualified than Trump is insane. Temperament, smarts, speaking ability, moral compass. Not even close.
"You got the first African-American who is articulate, bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's storybook, man." - Joe Biden 2007

"You got the first African-American who is articulate, bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's storybook, man." - Joe Biden 2007
Can you IMAGINE the outcry if ANY Republican said exactly those same words?
Can someone explain to me why Joe gets a pass from the media on that blatantly racist quote? Anyone?
B8CCDA83-4134-431C-A6D1-9D81CC41812E.gif

@SpaceCoastVol @OrangeTsar and I are all in agreement.

Black women are too stupid to be attorneys.
Now now now, don’t lump me in with that blanket statement. All I agree with is that those two PARTICULAR black women are too stupid to be attorneys. (Edit: actually with these two I would say it isn’t stupidity but a willful blindness caused by a pathological desire for power). It is not a function of their gender or race but of their misguided world view. Plenty of white Male attorneys share the same fault and plenty of black female attorneys are excellent barristers. The whole meaning of the term prejudice is pre-judging someone by a characteristic over which that person has no control. We are the side who rightfully says that it is the character of a person and the choices they make by which they will be judged. It is the other side who constantly tries to place people into buckets based on their immutable characteristics, as can be seen in the constant belittlement of „whiteness“ and „toxic masculinity“. We should be better than that.

VN Store

Back