DEI = Racism

As have Alina Hubba, Rudy Giuliani, and Sidney Powell.
FWIW, crime plagued New York City would probably love to have Giuliani back in the mayor‘s mansion right about now.
Ask the NYPD police department right now what they think of „His Honor“ Eric Adams

FWIW, crime plagued New York City would probably love to have Giuliani back in the mayor‘s mansion right about now.
Ask the NYPD police department right now what they think of „His Honor“ Eric Adams
Hey do me a favor, let me know what the bottom row says for 2000-2001 when Rudy was in office and what it says now, and kindly STFU about “crime plagued” lol

Reactions: EasternVol
Still ran the city better than any other „suit“ in the past fifty years. Made the city clean and safer for a few years at least. Much better than the current clown.
“Safer” yet significantly less safe than it is right now. I don’t blame you for ignoring the actual data

I bet they juked the stats, like Rawls did in The Wire.
YARN | You juked the stats cupcake | The Office (2005) - S05E06 Customer  Survey | Video clips by quotes | 635a3b84 | 紗

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
“Safer” yet significantly less safe than it is right now. I don’t blame you for ignoring the actual data
Go ride the subway for a few hours (assuming you don’t get shoved off the platform in front of an oncoming train first).
Actual data you requested below….

I ride it every day, sorry the NYC subway scares you so much 😱

Same people calling others “snowflakes” and they’re the softest ones of all lol
Then why is the governor having to deploy 750 NATIONAL GUARD TROOPS to help police the subway? Are they there to hand out balloons and lollipops? 😂

Then why is the governor having to deploy 750 NATIONAL GUARD TROOPS to help police the subway? Are they there to hand out balloons and lollipops? 😂
Never heard of a publicity stunt before? The governor didn’t have to do that at all lol, don’t think I’ve actually seen them yet either

Reactions: GroverCleveland
They are there to “help with bag checks” which the NYPD could easily handle by itself. IIRC even Hochul herself said it was for “peace of mind” or something similarly vague instead of actually doing anything

Wasn't that in a 3 week period?
2 months, according to that article. Would be a pace of 18 deaths per year out of a billion riders, which is the same as other years and I suspect much safer than driving a car

2 months, according to that article. Would be a pace of 18 deaths per year out of a billion riders, which is the same as other years and I suspect much safer than driving a car
"The paper’s examination of crime underground began after three people were murdered in just three weeks underground — headline grabbing events that were followed by the slashing of a conductor on an overnight train in Brooklyn, a subsequent work stoppage protesting safety worries by the MTA’s biggest union and Hochul controversially deciding to call in the National Guard."

This was from the NYP link posted above. Perhaps you are right, just what was quoted above.

"The paper’s examination of crime underground began after three people were murdered in just three weeks underground — headline grabbing events that were followed by the slashing of a conductor on an overnight train in Brooklyn, a subsequent work stoppage protesting safety worries by the MTA’s biggest union and Hochul controversially deciding to call in the National Guard."

This was from the NYP link posted above. Perhaps you are right, just what was quoted above.
Same article. Not surprising NYP would want to play up the hysteria, that’s what tabloids do

There have already been three murders in the first three months of 2024, the data show.

VN Store

Back