Cruitin' Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun fact of the day from a former Vol who was on the roster momentarily unfortunately..

46. Hawai’i CB Mike Edwards finished last season as the FBS leader in kickoff return yards with 1,215. He was one of just four players to reach the 1,000-yard plateau on the year.

He of the hamburglar fame?

Sab ‏@Sabanocchio
We have multiple silent commits who if they were to come out would have us probably at least 2nd in the rankings.

#InsiderStatus

The Sabanocchio is the guy that gets made fun of for sending love letters to recruits, right? Would he actually have insider information?...I have no idea who he is.

You are correct, but I don't know if he actually has insider information. You should probably ask the kids he writes to that question

Ok, so we know he's a little creepy...but what we DON'T know is if he actually gets info through his creepiness. lol

True, lol. He probably knows more than the common recruiting fan, but not sure he is an insider. Could be for all I know!?!

The Sabanocchio is the guy that gets made fun of for sending love letters to recruits, right? Would he actually have insider information?...I have no idea who he is.

Actually met Sab at the orange and white game and he was amoretti nice guy. No idea about insider status though. Seemed like he knew alot of people though

I was here during the Sab days. The dude really messed up with Crooms. Trying to pass himself off as a sports reporter trying to get inside stuff from Mrs. Terry and to put it mildly it did not end well for him.

Reactions: 1 person
Actually met Sab at the orange and white game and he was amoretti nice guy. No idea about insider status though. Seemed like he knew alot of people though

Interesting. He may be legit after all. Thanks for the intel...Ertel. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back