Cruitin' Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TonyBasilio: 'Got in a somewhat physical altercation (pushing/shoving) with MOTHER of a UT player. Called her b-word.' Big Will on Devinner. Wow

Saw this tweet from Basilio. Anyone know what this is about?
Apparently it was during a 7 on 7 camp. Big will said devinner got into it with a ut player/recruits mom and shoved her down. The UT player got in devinner's face and it had to be broken up. Apparently parents in west TN are starting to get their kids to stay away from devinner

Reactions: 3 people
Apparently it was during a 7 on 7 camp. Big will said devinner got into it with a ut player/recruits mom and shoved her down. The UT player got in devinner's face and it had to be broken up. Apparently parents in west TN are starting to get their kids to stay away from devinner

smh

Pardon my ignorance but who or what is devinner?:ermm:

Wow wtf. Dude is a pos. Glad none of our players have ties to him bc he seems like nothing but trouble.

A lot of people have seemed to already of written him off. We haven't even seen him play one down yet. He had great HS film, and has great size to be able to be a real work horse/bruiser of a RB.

If Lane doesn't make it back, I think he can step in and really contribute. If he focuses on being a straight North/South runner, then he can do a lot of good things with his size and power.

Yeah we are going to have to rely on Alden a lot I'm afraid. I'm so glad he's making the most out of his chances this spring. Hopefully he continues to do that this summer heading into fall camp.

Without getting into every detail that I do not have time to do right now at work, a couple observations from practice today from a fan (novice) perspective:

Fastest paced offense I have ever seen UT run, will be exciting to watch on the field

Dropped passes were biggest concern, a LOT of dropped passes in and out of hands

Staff is intense, Coach Jones, Coach Martinez and Coach Z really stood out in this regard

Vincent Dallas could have huge impact, looked like most consistent receiver from what I saw today

Heard a non coach long timer on the staff say "This is the most bought in and motivated I have seen any team in over 20 years"

Alden Hill looked very strong especially in goal line drills, he really stood out to me

This team and staff are working hard, but have a lot of work to do. It was definitely exciting to see nonetheless!

Reactions: 5 people
Patrick Brown ‏@patrickbrownTFP 18s
Vols TE Justin King: 'You want a coach that you can run through a brick wall for & right now we would do that for Coach Jones & this staff.'

Reactions: 12 people

Im not buying that.

for one,
there isnt a Human Being alive who could hold me back from Whupping a guys ass who just laid a hand on my Mother.

Reactions: 3 people
Im not buying that.

for one,
there isnt a Human Being alive who could hold me back from Whupping a guys ass who just laid a hand on my Mother.

I never saw anything like that and was there the entire practice from a little before 8 until after 10:30. Granted I stayed near one field and not the other, so it could have happened but hard to imagine missing something like that.

I never saw anything like that and was there the entire practice from a little before 8 until after 10:30. Granted I stayed near one field and not the other, so it could have happened but hard to imagine missing something like that.

I didn't think the event in question happened during practice.

Im not buying that.

for one,

Thats just what Big Will said on TB's show today. He is credible when it comes to players and recruits in Memphis.

I just listened to it and wrote a detailed summary.

The UT player's mother works at Next Level and ran the camp. Deviner calls her a b word and shoves her down. Somebody called the UT player and told him what Deviner did so he showed up and was in Deviner's face. The adults broke it up because the media was there and they didn't want the player to have to deal with the pr. He apparently did something similar last year also. Big Will said he was upset at the kids from Knoxville because they beat him and told his players when you shake their hands hit them. He said Deviner had over 20 kids last year including some big time player, but now he is barely at 10 because the parents have figured him out.

Big Will also said Deviner snitched on Auburn and Ole Miss. He has one kid UT is recruiting and Butch Jones knows about him and still isn't allowed on campus.

Here is a link if you want to hear it for yourself.
http://tonybasilio.com/index.php?page=mp3_archives

Its at the 20 minute mark of the stream.

Wow, I don't know much about Devinner, and what I have heard hasn't been that good, but geez I didn't know the guy was a total POS!!

A full grown man getting into with a mother he doesn't even know, and shoves her to the ground. How pathetic can it get??

Wow, I don't know much about Devinner, and what I have heard hasn't been that good, but geez I didn't know the guy was a total POS!!

A full grown man getting into with a mother he doesn't even know, and shoves her to the ground. How pathetic can it get??

He's scum. I learned that shortly after he told Kimbrow to cause distractions at UT's camp because they wouldn't give him what he wanted. $$$

Patrick Brown ‏@patrickbrownTFP 18s
Vols TE Justin King: 'You want a coach that you can run through a brick wall for & right now we would do that for Coach Jones & this staff.'

Absolutely the best and most encouraging quote I've read from a player this spring. That's exactly what I want to hear.

Reactions: 2 people
I need some Vol Nation power, please! As you can see by the number of posts that i do not post often but have been a long time reader and love my Vols! I have done Chemo about 6 months ago and found out yesterday at the doctor that my platelets have taken a nose dive and possibly did damage to my bone marrow while taking the treatments. I thought i was over the worst of it and now it appears i may not be afterall. I know the power of Vol Nation so i would appreciate any good thoughts and prayers you guys can spare!!

Reactions: 15 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back