Cruitin' Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun fact of the day from a former Vol who was on the roster momentarily unfortunately..

46. Hawai’i CB Mike Edwards finished last season as the FBS leader in kickoff return yards with 1,215. He was one of just four players to reach the 1,000-yard plateau on the year.

I would give the nod to Sumlin and Saban last year - i don't know how you could make an honest list and not include Saban

to me people think a great coaching job can only come when you take guys without talent and get some wins - to me a more important measure of a coach is what he does once he gets a loaded team - can he actually take you to the promised land - this is what Saban does - he loads the teams up with talent and then wins at the highest levels - how is that not a great coaching job?

I haven't followed this discussion, but I think Steve Spurrier should be at or near the top of any Best Coach in the SEC list.

What he is doing at South Carolina is unprecedented. And he's not doing it with the nation's #1 recruiting class year in and year out...

Reactions: 1 person
Fun fact of the day from a former Vol who was on the roster momentarily unfortunately..

46. Hawai’i CB Mike Edwards finished last season as the FBS leader in kickoff return yards with 1,215. He was one of just four players to reach the 1,000-yard plateau on the year.

Because they got scored on a lot, lol.

SIAP (accidentally pressed mark read, so I don't know what's new in here) but DJ Fluker tweeted last night that he took $$ in college. He deleted it shortly after. Not surprising IMO

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 542
Bama and Auburn cheat. They are well known for being cheaters. They are good at not getting caught. If they slip up, its because the players slip up and run their mouth.

has anyone seen the recruits and players all retweeting this Sammi Hoosier (@Dandy_sammi)? has to be a catfish account...

Sounds awesome

@RyanCallahan247: RT @UTJEM: Cool! @TNJN and @KnoxNews have agreed to co-produce a book covering the 1st year of the @UTCoachJones era of @Vol_Football #JEMe.

While nothing would please me more for this text to be discovered as true (not necessarily for Fluker but for Alabama), 60 Minutes, 48 Hours, and the AP have all had their twitter accounts hacked within the last week. It's reasonable to suspect an Alabama player could as well.

UTSPORTS.COM - University of Tennessee Athletics - Football

Boy that's a great summary of where we were in the 1990's and early 2000's and where we have been these last few years.

I keep forgetting just how many guys were drafted off of that 2001 team. How did we ever lose to LSU in the SEC championship game?

No answer for 22 yr old Frosh Matt Mauck, Josh Reed, or Dominic Davis and key fumbles by Stephens and Stallworth.

Reactions: 4 people
Uh oh....

SB Babyy ‏@Swiperboy
Def going to work on a project for Tennessee. Something crazy. An anthem just in time for next year. iTunes & everything. #VFL #SBYZ

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back