Cameron Sutton in trouble

Anybody can mark and bruise themselves up enough for an initial arrest. Many an innocent person has spent time in jail due to a cagey vindictive spouse and or girl/boy friend. Again, I'll await adjudication before jumping to conclusions one way or the other. Feel free to make public your judgements and punishments for Cam who has never been in previous trouble for all we know.

Yeah everyone is a special effects make up artist.

I agree with whoever said there are a lot of uncalled fouls in some of these games or missed fouls on one of the teams.

Reactions: WillisWG
Dude had money, it wasn't a murder charge, he should've got his lawyer, turn himself in, take his mugshot and let your lawyer do what he does.
Running just gonna make the DA less likely to deal.

A man never hits a woman unless she is a definite imminent threat to his life or to others.
Amen brother, I hate these videos online where a woman slaps a dude and he lays her out. Im like does that make you feel like a tough man? and to make it worse a bunch of idiots in the comments praising him for it. I hate the times we live in.

Reactions: mercuryvol
Amen brother, I hate these videos online where a woman slaps a dude and he lays her out. Im like does that make you feel like a tough man? and to make it worse a bunch of idiots in the comments praising him for it. I hate the times we live in.
Someone praising a guy for rendering a woman unconscious???? I know I read through posts at near warp speed at times and miss 8 or 3 as a result. But I'd be laid out myself if such a comment in this thread praises a guy doing this. Just a wild hunch, could it be the post where I said a guy needs a fiery sister to dock a physically abusive drama queen beating up on a man? If so, you do know a sister is a woman, right?

VoSlportsfan, self bruisers exist. They really do. Hypersensitive people, this is NOT NOT NOTa post justifying hitting women. The point is, as human beings, women can be just as diabolical as a man. And not everything is always what it seems, or claimed.

Perhaps, a common sense article helps clarify something my third grade teacher told my class way back then: Keep your hands and your feet to yourself.

All that said, it's pitiful that a species called Homo sapiens is so unquestionably stupid, violent, and stupid again.

Police said they have evidence, as in marks on her neck and such. Evidence makes it not a “he said she said”
marks on her neck is evidence she has marks on her neck....I have literally seen a situation where a chick called the police on a guy then proceeded to generate marks on her neck while the police were coming.

People are way to quick to jump to judgment.. I have no idea if the guy is innocent or guilty but there is a lot of confirmation bias in some of these posts. People want to see a reason he's the bad guy so any word is the key. Police tried to contact him for weeks could mean a lot of things. If I call a phone number I think is yours today.. then call it again in 10 days and then another 10 days I can then claim I've been contacting you for months and it would be true. Here is a fact, if the police had a reliable contact for him and wanted him they'd have him. Its not that hard to find a person of that profile if police are really trying.

If he choked her, as is alleged, it would be pretty impossible for her to fake those injuries.

The hand size will be noticeably different. So unless you think she conspired with another man to choke her badly enough to leave marks in an attempt to shake down Sutton, then it seems pretty clear what happened.
lol checking hand size on bruises is not happening till way down the line in the process. He will be good and locked up before anyone takes a hard look at those pictures. Lets be clear I have no idea if he did it or not and no dog in the race. But, playing devils advocate...money is a hell of a motivator for some ridiculous behavior, especially the idea of it. I have seen people do way worse out of sheer spite...Do not for one second put anything past anyone in these highish-profile accusations.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I’ve seen a lot of people mention that maybe he wasn’t alive, but either way, he was literally “on the run”. He fled the scene and clearly was evading arrest. Whether he did something to himself (or something happened to him) since then, he was on the run.
I saw the word “allegedly” in the attachment

If he has CTE, you never know how a person will react to an incident. So I hope he's alive as well. Unless he preplanned and has a Kelty or Jansport backpack and necessary wilderness travel, they will find him. Turning off your phone may buy some time, but if you keep using your vehicle, here's something a lot of folks don't know. Law enforcement, with the cooperation of vehicle dealers has a tracking unit installed in cars, I think from 2005 to now. It's illegal, but they still do it anyway. I plan this summer to explore YouTube for my vehicle and learn to remove it. I don't like this Big Brother stuff. Hate seeing a Vol in sich trouble.
This is 100% not true. I'm in law enforcement, no such thing exists. Unless you have something like OnStar. There is no conspiracy by the government to track your vehicle.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
This is 100% not true. I'm in law enforcement, no such thing exists. Unless you have something like OnStar. There is no conspiracy by the government to track your vehicle.
You may be in law enforcement, but three things I know from direct experience. And what some cops told me during the days I did rideouts with them. 1. What's true in one precinct, region, or jurisdiction, doesn't mean it is true in all of them. 2. Police departments and/or personnel aren't incapable of lying, and it's more common than admitted by both PDs, and the mainstream public. But with today's tech, like bodycams, cell phones being everywhere, and surveillance cams almost as prevalent, lying is recorded more than ever has been before. So, when they deny something, people now tend to be skeptical. 3. PDs, do, use tracking devices. They're not exactly useless in helping prevent crimes. The problem is, some is done illegally without people being aware, a violation of privacy. Personnel and agencies, not just PDs are being revealed to be more self-serving than public serving. Using people's ignorance about laws etc is a common tactic. Now as for trackers:

That said, there are times when a tracker just makes good sense. "GPS Bullets" Allow Police to Shoot a Tracker Onto a Car | ACLU
And times when it is sneaky and violating.
GPS Tracking Laws [Scroll down to:Can the Police Use a GPS Device to Track My Vehicle]
And that, sir, is 100% true.

Last edited:
lol checking hand size on bruises is not happening till way down the line in the process. He will be good and locked up before anyone takes a hard look at those pictures. Lets be clear I have no idea if he did it or not and no dog in the race. But, playing devils advocate...money is a hell of a motivator for some ridiculous behavior, especially the idea of it. I have seen people do way worse out of sheer spite...Do not for one second put anything past anyone in these highish-profile accusations.

All very true, problem being that anyone with two brain cells knows that it is basically SOP for all NFL teams to just cut players by this point whenever DV is mentioned

Trying to get money gets quite a bit harder when you essentially render someones career over

Reactions: pimo1
I remember the guy that sat with the autistic kid at school . I think he ended up shooting someone.
Life is complicated. Life is unpredictable. And life is what you make it. That said, it's easy to sit back and judge, mock criticize, denigrate, condemn, even vilify others. People who have gotten themselves in the doldrums or mired in the quicksand of trouble. Some folks hunt trouble as if it was fit to be a big game trophy. Some folks steer clear of trouble, least they try to, but end up finding it anyway. Or being found by trouble. Point is, once trouble get hold of them, the consequences are anything but pleasant. Only thing left for Cam Sutton to do is to seriously ruminate how he got there, and not retrace the steps. But then, that's what we all should do. As has been stated by others, we don't know what happened, or how, or why. Hopefully, the best among us have the character to not chuckle with glee and derogatory commentary. Instead, hope the best for both Cam and the lady, whoever she is. And yes, justice must be served where criminal conduct warrants it. Still, James T. Adams, old bean, you got it right:

'There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it ill-behaves any of us to find fault with the rest of us.'

Last edited:
Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I hate the idiots that think it’s okay either way. There shouldn’t be violence in a relationship on either side.

You may be in law enforcement, but three things I know from direct experience. And what some cops told me during the days I did rideouts with them. 1. What's true in one precinct, region, or jurisdiction, doesn't mean it is true in all of them. 2. Police departments and/or personnel aren't incapable of lying, and it's more common than admitted by both PDs, and the mainstream public. But with today's tech, like bodycams, cell phones being everywhere, and surveillance cams almost as prevalent, lying is recorded more than ever has been before. So, when they deny something, people now tend to be skeptical. 3. PDs, do, use tracking devices. They're not exactly useless in helping prevent crimes. The problem is, some is done illegally without people being aware, a violation of privacy. Personnel and agencies, not just PDs are being revealed to be more self-serving than public serving. Using people's ignorance about laws etc is a common tactic. Now as for trackers:

That said, there are times when a tracker just makes good sense. "GPS Bullets" Allow Police to Shoot a Tracker Onto a Car | ACLU
And times when it is sneaky and violating.
GPS Tracking Laws [Scroll down to:Can the Police Use a GPS Device to Track My Vehicle]
And that, sir, is 100% true.
Tldr.
All of that may be true, I didn't have the energy to try and decipher your incoherent ramblings. However, what I responded to was what your original post said that isn't true. Because you definitely implied that leo would just go around and put a tracker on random people just to keep tabs on them, and that sir, 100% isn't true. If there is a tracker put on a car by law enforcement it would have to be okayed by a judge. Similar to what happens with a search warrant.

VN Store

Back