Cameron Sutton in trouble

Hope it works out for all parties. I just don’t jump to conclusions these days in DV situations. People should know by now after the Depp Heard trial that relationships are crazy and complicated even moreso when money and fame are involved. Not excusing anything bc he’s a former Vol but let’s wait till we hear all sides of the story first.

Last edited:
A man never hits a woman unless she is a definite imminent threat to his life or to others.
I agree. I also can say I've witnessed women deliberately being provocative verbally, hitting the man, throwing rather hefty objects and his head, making a huge public scene. And worst of all, running in front of him and pushing, slapping, the guy as he tries to leave the premises to avoid further confrontation. And you know what will happen if someone call the cops, it will be the male victim of the assault who is cuffed and hauled off, not the female provocateur, time and again. Such women know they have a pushy pass to get away with such behavior. In such cases, perhaps the man needs a fiery sister who knocks the beech's head down the street and across four lawns.

I don't really know about Sutton's case. But I think the moneyed players should wise up. The first sign you got a woman who apparently likes to provoke, create drama, or any red flag behavior, exit stage left with all due haste. Preferably in the presence of witnesses to avoid the consequences of MeToo terrorism.

Last edited:
Pro teams and colleges rightly have a zero tolerance policy with domestic assault.

Let's hope, for his sake, there's been a misunderstanding.

The comments on that are hilarious.

"Connery walked into a feminist rally and walked out with a hot meal and an ironed shirt".
People don't want to admit it, but the bad boys and tough guys are the ones who get all the attractive women in real life. That is the reason I treat women with respect, so I can remain single and not deal with the headaches.

Absolutely not.

Very sketchy with the police trying to contact him "for weeks" and no response.
A guy with his money could buy good lawyers, so I think if he were innocent, he’d try that route. I don’t know if he’s guilty or not, but he’s doing a bad job of looking like a guy who was a victim of some kind of misunderstanding or setup.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back