Cameron Sutton in trouble

A man never hits a woman unless she is a definite imminent threat to his life or to others.

Just replying to your post here, and not about Sutton.

A man(or woman) has a right to defend themselves. They don't need to feel their life is threatened to fight back. If anyone, man or woman, thinks they are big enough to throw hands, then they can receive hands in return.

Obviously every situation is different. I wouldn't condone hitting a woman just because she slapped a man. And defending yourself also doesn't constitute a full ass beating regardless if they are male or female, but you get the picture.

I guy with his money could buy good lawyers, so I think if he were innocent, he’d try that route. I don’t know if he’s guilty or not, but he’s doing a bad job of looking like a guy who was a victim of some kind of misunderstanding or setup.
Same thing I am.thinking. He has access to good lawyers and shouldn't be that difficult to contact as a public figure.

Hope it all works out but if he is guilty then throw the book at him.

I guess no one is concerned something bad has happened to him. Seems like all posts assuming he’s on the run.
I’ve seen a lot of people mention that maybe he wasn’t alive, but either way, he was literally “on the run”. He fled the scene and clearly was evading arrest. Whether he did something to himself (or something happened to him) since then, he was on the run.

Attachments

• IMG_7214.jpeg
    IMG_7214.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 64
Just replying to your post here, and not about Sutton.

A man(or woman) has a right to defend themselves. They don't need to feel their life is threatened to fight back. If anyone, man or woman, thinks they are big enough to throw hands, then they can receive hands in return.

Obviously every situation is different. I wouldn't condone hitting a woman just because she slapped a man. And defending yourself also doesn't constitute a full ass beating regardless if they are male or female, but you get the picture.
Yes, that he's in hiding paints an ugly picture

Reactions: Carp
People don't want to admit it, but the bad boys and tough guys are the ones who get all the attractive women in real life. That is the reason I treat women with respect, so I can remain single and not deal with the headaches.
You know this once I think you’re on to something.

I’ve seen a lot of people mention that maybe he wasn’t alive, but either way, he was literally “on the run”. He fled the scene and clearly was evading arrest. Whether he did something to himself (or something happened to him) since then, he was on the run.
Maybe. Again I’ve learned to not assume anything. There are other explanations.

Reactions: SmokinBob
A man never hits a woman unless she is a definite imminent threat to his life or to others.
In theory, I agree with you. However, I can't promise if a woman had the unmitigated gall to physically assault me that I wouldn't haul off and knock the **** out of her! Thankfully I've never been in that situation and I hope I never am. But women most CERTAINLY do not need to be walking around thinking they can lay hands on a guy and not expect or deserve recourse out of some BS idea of male chivalry. If you're not going to behave like a lady, don't expect men to behave like gentlemen.

Police said they have evidence, as in marks on her neck and such. Evidence makes it not a “he said she said”
Anybody can mark and bruise themselves up enough for an initial arrest. Many an innocent person has spent time in jail due to a cagey vindictive spouse and or girl/boy friend. Again, I'll await adjudication before jumping to conclusions one way or the other. Feel free to make public your judgements and punishments for Cam who has never been in previous trouble for all we know.

Reactions: Kdbnab1
Why is he on the run if he’s innocent?
lol! It’s a BOLO for a warrant. If you weren’t at your residence when the deputy knocks on your door you’d be “on the run.”

Not saying he’s innocent or guilty, just saying let it play out before making assumptions. Dude is a multi millionaire with multiple residences, he’ll turn himself in. He’s not Bonnie & Clyde.

Anybody can mark and bruise themselves up enough for an initial arrest. Many an innocent person has spent time in jail due to a cagey vindictive spouse and or girl/boy friend. Again, I'll await adjudication before jumping to conclusions one way or the other. Feel free to make public your judgements and punishments for Cam who has never been in previous trouble for all we know.
I haven’t said he’s guilty or not guilty, I’m just saying that the police say there is evidence, making it not a he said she said. I’m sure they can discern a difference in hand/fingerprint size on the neck, for starters. I’ve never made any judgements or punishments.

Last edited:
lol! It’s a BOLO for a warrant. If you weren’t at your residence when the deputy knocks on your door you’d be “on the run.”

Not saying he’s innocent or guilty, just saying let it play out before making assumptions. Dude is a multi millionaire with multiple residences, he’ll turn himself in. He’s not Bonnie & Clyde.
They said he was seen “fleeing the scene”. That’s literally “on the run”.

Reactions: JRich

VN Store

Back