BREAKING: Tennessee officials discussing football coach Butch Jones immediate future

BS. I’ll give you the APR stuff but nothing else. Everything else in there, primarily the attitudes of Currie and that idiot Davenport, seemed spot on and consistent with much of what we’ve heard from other sources.

But let’s not let facts get in your way.

BS??

There are articles proving both points I made.

Forbes list where we are the second largest revenue in the country behind Texas and our APR is not good.

That’s what I said. Both of those are true. Try to find evidence to refute them...

And I went after him and his false facts man. Grow up

What “we have heard from other sources” because that has been so accurate. I think i’ll take Forbes magazine on money and NCAA APR lists over the sources around here right now

Last edited:
You can't fire a coach and have him coach another game.

Says it is a fluid situation but the timing and announcement is only thing yet to be determined.... plenty of coaches have been fired and coached out h rest of the season... not the approach I would take though

Wbir stated that jones will coach the southern miss game but has been fired.... the timing and announcement has yet to be determined.

Lol. “You’re fired, get your sorry arse outta here, pack your stuff.....but we need to coach Saturday’s game first”.

You can't fire a coach and have him coach another game.

that he will not be retained, or that he will be let go when the details are worked out, but until a person is //officially// terminated, he keeps working. It's generally not a good idea to unofficially fire somebody, or tell him he's going to be fired, as it can create various problems, but sometimes it happens.

Lol. “You’re fired, get your sorry arse outta here, pack your stuff.....but we need to coach Saturday’s game first”.

I don’t know how to link it but check it out on Twitter.... it is whir.com and it is from TOS Sunday night update.

Grant Ramey saying same thing. We let him coach against Southern Miss so he can get booed on his last game?

Makes no sense at all.

Reactions: 1 person
BS??

There are articles proving both points I made.

Forbes list where we are the second largest revenue in the country behind Texas and our APR is not good.

That’s what I said. Both of those are true. Try to find evidence to refute them...

And I went after him and his false facts man. Grow up

What “we have heard from other sources” because that has been so accurate. I think i’ll takw Forbes magazine on money and NCAA APR lists of the sources around here right now

I’m well aware of our current financial situation within the AD, we’re doing great, most revenue and profit in the country. But that doesn’t mean squat with regards to whether or not the decision-makers are or are not averse to paying the buyouts necessary to fire Jones and staff and hire a new coach and his staff. Got an article proving that?

If true, that would be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Yep it was dumb when they did it with Fulmer too.

Obviously, they are waiting until the end of the season as his buyout goes down a few million dollars.

Grant Ramey saying same thing. We let him coach against Southern Miss so he can get booed on his last game?

Makes no sense at all.

From Grant Ramey...

“Was also told the team meeting people are talking about tonight was a bad rumor.”

I’m well aware of our current financial situation within the AD, we’re doing great, most revenue and profit in the country. But that doesn’t mean squat with regards to whether or not the decision-makers are or are not averse to paying the buyouts necessary to fire Jones and staff and hire a new coach and his staff. Got an article proving that?

Man. Not even once have you actually addressed what I said.

You said some guy was probably accurate. I said here are two facts in his post that are blantantly wrong.

Then you attacked me

And now you are saying that his “post is consistent with what we heard” is a fact.

I don’t even know how to continue this conversation with you. Hope you have a good night or something

VN Store

Back