Bray to go to NFL per CBS/Bruce Feldman

The giants? Will they even make the playoffs this year?

You're saying the Giants are constantly in the hunt every year? Read my post. Y'all wanna put Denver in with teams who have success and are in the hunt for the Super Bowl year in and out. Are the broncos one of those teams? No. Read before you respond jackass

None of those QBs would have won with this defense. None.

No real way of knowing that. But I respect your opinion. I'm not a Bray hater. I enjoyed watching him play most of the time. The skills were off the charts. I just still think where these other guys stepped up he often disappeared. Just my opinion. Doesn't mean I wouldn't have liked to see one more year under better coaching.

They are no where near New England, Green Bay, or the Giants. Broncos are one hit wonders. You group them with the best in the best in the league, but the group has constant success. Broncos will not sustain this success.
Need to get off the crack pipe before the NFL season is over and watch the Broncos.

Unbelievable talent. Only thing is doesnt always translate to NFL success. I will be pulling for him but like someone said earlier it will have to be a perfect situation to determine his career worth.

This second best season by a UT QB garbage has to stop. Big stats don't equal best. Give me Tee Martin,Heath Shuler,Casey Clausen,Andy Kelly even. You people forget what matters. Winning.

This is right.. I might add not having a attitude that sucks...

Reactions: 2 people
I don't blaim him honestly. For the neysayers to believe that Worley is the answer for our success...... We may finish .500 at best with Worley as a starter.

You're saying the Giants are constantly in the hunt every year? Read my post. Y'all wanna put Denver in with teams who have success and are in the hunt for the Super Bowl year in and out. Are the broncos one of those teams? No. Read before you respond jackass

What are you talking about?

Manning just started playing for the Broncos THIS year?

So we are saying as long as MANNING is playing for the BRONCOS then the BRONCOS are better then the giants.

You want to compare winning % Colts(Manning era) and Giants. You lose sir, big time.

Want to wager on what? If Bray is a great QB?

Heck yeah ill wager on it.

Wasn't what i was talking about but I'll take that bet. Was talking about a career 4-1 td/int ratio for his NFL career.

So your saying he's gonna be a great NFL qb? Marino, Elway, Manning, Brees...

Need to get off the crack pipe before the NFL season is over and watch the Broncos.

You're gonna say you think Denver should be a team that should be included in a group of teams who have constant success and are in the hunt year in and year out? So for the last few years they are as good as the packers patriots giants and ravens? Show me this constant success of Denver's that shows they belong in the group.

They are who I think they are. If y'all wanna crown their asses, then crown them. But they are who I think they are.

:)

What are you talking about?

Manning just started playing for the Broncos THIS year?

So we are saying as long as MANNING is playing for the BRONCOS then the BRONCOS are better then the giants.

You want to compare winning % Colts(Manning era) and Giants. You lose sir, big time.

Thanks for proving my point. The broncos are not a top team because you made it clear that they haven't had success until this year. Which means they are not in the group of teams who are always in the playoff picture and in the hunt for the Super Bowl as I previously stated.

I like Bray. I hope he does incredibly well. I wish he had stayed because contrary to many, I believe he makes Tennessee a much better team as an experienced senior starter. That being said, I fear that this move is going to be a disaster for him. He has thus far demonstrated a million dollar football arm and a ten cent football head, which I hoped he would improve on in a senior year of play. He cannot make appropriate reads (stares down his primary and throws into triple coverage vs. hitting a wide open Rivera/Neal for example), cannot work through is progressions (makes above poor throw vs hitting his checkdowns), has never beaten a good team, and seems to have a tendency to fold when the pressure is on. Not to mention, he has shown a lot of immaturity for someone to invest a high round pick in him (Beer bottles, Kentucky game, sideline antics to name a few). Other than his arm and his height, I cannot think of anything else that a pro team would be interested in. I think making this move now is going to cost him an incredible amount of money and result in an Ainge like NFL career. I hope Bray proves me wrong and succeeds, but I doubt he will.

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks for proving my point. The broncos are not a top team because you made it clear that they haven't had success until this year. Which means they are not in the group of teams who are always in the playoff picture and in the hunt for the Super Bowl as I previously stated.

Ok i will agree with you there. I thought you were meaning now. I do think they will be a top team as long as manning is there playing at this level.

Wasn't what i was talking about but I'll take that bet. Was talking about a career 4-1 td/int ratio for his NFL career.

So your saying he's gonna be a great NFL qb? Marino, Elway, Manning, Brees...

Yes, I think if he is the starter for a NFL team, he will be as good as Luck, Rg3, R. Wilson and other Rookies as long as he doesnt get the shank like Tebow got.

It's sad that so many here on VN really need to learn how to grow up.

THANKS to TB for his time here as one of our beloved Tennessee Vols.

I wish you all the best TB and hope it comes your way.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 1 person
God...y'all are dumb...

He only put together the second* best season ever for a UT QB...

If you people think he was UT's biggest problem this season, you better be prepared for a rude awakening this next season....

He never won. You are upset for a guy that never won. He didn't win last year with a good defense but people like you make the argument that if he had a defense he would win more. I disagree, see last year.

VN Store

Back