Bray to go to NFL per CBS/Bruce Feldman

Fools run amuck on this website. To those that think one of our young QB's are the answer think again. I also call BS on this supposed bad attitude Bray has. The fact that he wants to win, didn't like some of Fooly's play calls and got pissed when he was threatened by a no name coach with benching when he was having the 2nd best year in UT's history a bad attitude then so be it. Worley can't compare and who the hell knows about Peterman.

Reactions: 2 people
God...y'all are dumb...

He only put together the season best season ever for a UT QB...

If you people think he was UT's biggest problem this season, you better be prepared for a rude awakening this next season....

I'm not a Bray hater,but this is the single dumbest post I've ever read. Congratulations,sir.

Reactions: 3 people
Laugh it up but they clinched AFC west and are 11-3. Enough said.

They are no where near New England, Green Bay, or the Giants. Broncos are one hit wonders. You group them with the best in the best in the league, but the group has constant success. Broncos will not sustain this success.

God...y'all are dumb...

He only put together the second* best season ever for a UT QB...

If you people think he was UT's biggest problem this season, you better be prepared for a rude awakening this next season....

yeah I mean he is only breaking records set by, who some here regard as a god. If he was to come back, he would erase Peytons name from the top of record books all together.

Reactions: 1 person
He better grow up if he wants a chance to be a bench warmer. He has great talent but if he can't beat a Vandy or Kentucky how can he beat a Green Bay, New England or the Broncos?

He is going to beat them with a defense that doesnt GIVE UP 40 points every game.

Wish him the best! He is goin to kill it in the NFL, top 5 Tennessee QB of all time.

Last edited:
Oh by the way Tyler good luck and I don't blame you. When your TD to interception ratio for your career is 4 to 1 tell the naysayers on this site to KYA.

I used to hate on Tyler Bray.

Then I realized he had absolutely no coaching. Whether that was Chaney, Dooley, or Bray himself, I'll let others decide.

He probably could use a swift kick you know where. But I think if he gets in the right organization, he's going to be a solid pro.

Good luck to the young man.

They are no where near New England, Green Bay, or the Giants. Broncos are one hit wonders. You group them with the best in the best in the league, but the group has constant success. Broncos will not sustain this success.

The giants? Will they even make the playoffs this year?

Reactions: 1 person

Dude the Giants just lost 35-0 lol

Reactions: 4 people
Oh by the way Tyler good luck and I don't blame you. When your TD to interception ratio for your career is 4 to 1 tell the naysayers on this site to KYA.

And when your wins are KY and Vandy, you should go number 1 overall.

This second best season by a UT QB garbage has to stop. Big stats don't equal best. Give me Tee Martin,Heath Shuler,Casey Clausen,Andy Kelly even. You people forget what matters. Winning.

Reactions: 6 people
This second best season by a UT QB garbage has to stop. Big stats don't equal best. Give me Tee Martin,Heath Shuler,Casey Clausen,Andy Kelly even. You people forget what matters. Winning.

None of those QBs would have won with this defense. None.

Reactions: 9 people
The guy was really between a rock and a hard place. He needed to stay in order to mature and better is draft status. But staying meant trying to cope with a new system that he doesn't ideally fit in and coping with the loss of all his go to receivers to the draft and graduation. Good luck. Thanks for the memories.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back