Bray to go to NFL per CBS/Bruce Feldman

If true, best of luck to him. Remember how grateful and desperate we were when he flipped from San Diego St. (or Fresno St?) He was a little immature but there are many 18-22 year olds who would be in that same boat. In spite of that, he always went out of his way to represent UT well around the fans. He was always accessible and understanding around the younger ones. Those who would ridicule or throw him under the bus would likely also wilt under the constant scrutiny these young men are subjected to. Every one of us should thank him for the time and commitment he made to the Vols.

Reactions: 1 person
You're gonna say you think Denver should be a team that should be included in a group of teams who have constant success and are in the hunt year in and year out? So for the last few years they are as good as the packers patriots giants and ravens? Show me this constant success of Denver's that shows they belong in the group.

They are who I think they are. If y'all wanna crown their asses, then crown them. But they are who I think they are.

:)
If you are talking about being a constant team over last five years ok. What about now and the money Broncos invested in future? I see Broncos only getting better next several years with Peyton.

Thanks for proving my point. The broncos are not a top team because you made it clear that they haven't had success until this year. Which means they are not in the group of teams who are always in the playoff picture and in the hunt for the Super Bowl as I previously stated.

No you said the Broncos are a "One hit wonder".

And I am saying as long as Manning is the QB for that team. (3-5 years) They are going to be deep in the playoffs atleast each year.

He never won. You are upset for a guy that never won. He didn't win last year with a good defense but people like you make the argument that if he had a defense he would win more. I disagree, see last year.

Last yr he had no defense.

I hope Bray doesn't turn into another Arian Foster situation where he distances himself from UT bc of all the crap. He didn't ask for the turmoil he's endured here and while he could have handled some things better, he's done pretty well considering. Wishing him the best and only fond memories of Rocky Top.

No you said the Broncos are a "One hit wonder".

And I am saying as long as Manning is the QB for that team. (3-5 years) They are going to be deep in the playoffs atleast each year.

I'm firmly believe that. Their defensive coordinator and Del Rio are gonna have head gigs next year. Put that Denver team in a tougher division and see how they do. Saying they are a top team in the league because they beat up on the chiefs, raiders, and chargers is the same as saying Fulmer backed in the SECCG in 07

Don't know why anyone would think we won't miss Bray next year. He was a savior to our pathetic offense. Say what you want but we have no star Rbs, he played behind a freshman online one year, and had a clearly incompetent head coach. He made our offense electrifying and it's too bad our middle school defensive efforts shadowed a great year for Tyler. Can't wait to watch him throw bombs in the pros.

God...y'all are dumb...

He only put together the second* best season ever for a UT QB...

If you people think he was UT's biggest problem this season, you better be prepared for a rude awakening this next season....

Most of the fan base knows enough to know the D was UT's biggest problem. I wish Tyler well in the NFL. I also am very thankful we will have a new QB next season.

He beat zero good teams over 3 seasons. He had 3 great WRs to work with that will be drafted ahead of him to pad his numbers and an O-line that protected his tail in the passing game all three years. Statistically he did well, but he stunk it up as a team leader and in his lack of ability to read defenses pre snap. He seemed to always make a boneheaded play or two that cost a couple of games each season.

Bray is an example of talent without structure.

He could have been great. But the garbage head coach we had just had no idea how to manage him.

It is a shame.

God...y'all are dumb...

If you people think he was UT's biggest problem this season, you better be prepared for a rude awakening this next season....

If it was so good where did all the wins go?

Good luck to him. I think it's best for the team. New coach new QB for the new system. Hope Worley and Peterman have a good spring.

I'm firmly believe that. Their defensive coordinator and Del Rio are gonna have head gigs next year. Put that Denver team in a tougher division and see how they do. Saying they are a top team in the league because they beat up on the chiefs, raiders, and chargers is the same as saying Fulmer backed in the SECCG in 07

How is it Denver's fault that the division they play in sucks?

So your saying Denver isnt a top 5 team this year?

I hope Bray doesn't turn into another Arian Foster situation where he distances himself from UT bc of all the crap. He didn't ask for the turmoil he's endured here and while he could have handled some things better, he's done pretty well considering. Wishing him the best and only fond memories of Rocky Top.

I hope bray does a good job in the NFL, I am just saying that he isn't ready for the NFL. I feel he embarrassed our University with certain actions like the beer bottle bit. I feel he should have handled the media. He was always smart with the media with his answers and didnt realize what e represented. He reminds me of a Stephen Garcia minus the wins. Yes the coaches allowed his behavior but that does not excuse his behavior. If a person steals a car do you excuse him from punishment because his parents did not teach him that stealing was bad. But goodbye bray and next man up.

Good luck to him. I think it's best for the team. New coach new QB for the new system. Hope Worley and Peterman have a good spring.

Anyone who thinks we have a better option at QB for next season than Tyler Bray is high. It's going to be tough to win 5 games next year with an inexperienced QB.

God...y'all are dumb...

Look I get what you are saying, but the guy did not win here, sure he had a bad defense this year, but we need to start over and yeah next year will be rough losing all our weapons. With Hunter and Patterson gone, lets just take our lumps and start something new. No matter how you look at it, he was a part at the very least of the worst era in TN history.

Good luck in the NFL . He might make it as a practice squad player . And he shouldn't expect to have a street in Knoxville named after him . Could've , should've , would've had a record breaking senior year .

Most of the fan base knows enough to know the D was UT's biggest problem. I wish Tyler well in the NFL. I also am very thankful we will have a new QB next season.

He beat zero good teams over 3 seasons. He had 3 great WRs to work with that will be drafted ahead of him to pad his numbers and an O-line that protected his tail in the passing game all three years. Statistically he did well, but he stunk it up as a team leader and in his lack of ability to read defenses pre snap. He seemed to always make a boneheaded play or two that cost a couple of games each season.

This. I'm not hating on the kid,but let's not pretend there weren't issues. I think he was an extension of the coaching staff. No leadership whatsoever. Some of these people are obviously too young to remember how important it is to have real leadership at such an important position.

VN Store

Back