Bloodborne PS4 3/24/15

Well I broke down and bought in to the hype...hopefully I won't regret getting this.

If you don't give up and you finish it, you won't. If you get frustrated and give up, you will. These games really have no in between. You absolutely love them once everything clicks, or you just hate it. Like I've said numerous times, they are my favorite series in 25 years of gaming A LOT. In fact, they've almost ruined gaming for me because nothing ever lives up to the experience anymore...

Anyways, good luck. Add me and I will help in any way I can.

This games incredible once you get it down. Beating a boss or getting to a new area feels so good and is a great accomplishment

This games incredible once you get it down. Beating a boss or getting to a new area feels so good and is a great accomplishment

Yep, and unfortunately too few push through to that point. They give up and become "Crestfallen Warriors" as the Souls games called them.

If you don't give up and you finish it, you won't. If you get frustrated and give up, you will. These games really have no in between. You absolutely love them once everything clicks, or you just hate it. Like I've said numerous times, they are my favorite series in 25 years of gaming A LOT. In fact, they've almost ruined gaming for me because nothing ever lives up to the experience anymore...

Anyways, good luck. Add me and I will help in any way I can.

What's your PSN?

SPOILER:

Im struggling to get past the guy on the building with the gun. While hes doing that you've got the guy with the big spear attacking you.

SPOILER

Just go up the ladder and kill the gunner, then worry about the other dude. When they are dead, they are dead forever like the Black Knights in Dark Souls. Once you're past the guy on the ground, the rifle spear is hidden in that building. It will save you a lot of trouble with its thrust attack and range.

SPOILER

Just go up the ladder and kill the gunner, then worry about the other dude. When they are dead, they are dead forever like the Black Knights in Dark Souls. Once you're past the guy on the ground, the rifle spear is hidden in that building. It will save you a lot of trouble with its thrust attack and range.
Much appreciated! Loving this game. Best game on next gen as of yet imo. Its not for everybody though

Have you upgraded your weapon yet? Once I got enough blood shards and twin blood shards, I got my weapon to +6 and it hits for at least 3x the damage, making much of the early game a breeze.

Yep I have upgraded it some. Not sure of its exact attributes though.

LET THE RAGE BEGIN! - Bloodborne - Part 1: http://youtu.be/fHn2NVJsIMg

PewDiePie (YouTube's biggest gamer) plays Bloodborne. This guy rages and fails numerous times, but sticks with it, adapts, and beats the first area, which is the hardest part for most people.

LET THE RAGE BEGIN! - Bloodborne - Part 1: http://youtu.be/fHn2NVJsIMg

PewDiePie (YouTube's biggest gamer) plays Bloodborne. This guy rages and fails numerous times, but sticks with it, adapts, and beats the first area, which is the hardest part for most people.
What weapon did you use to beat the gatlin gun guy? And what were your weapon stats if you remember?

What weapon did you use to beat the gatlin gun guy? And what were your weapon stats if you remember?

Rifle spear +4 I believe and I was level 20-25. I was waiting on a friend to level up/catch up to me in that area so all of the blood echoes I earned went to upgrading weapons and stocking up on items in Hunter's Dream. Poke poke poke and he's dead.

Rifle spear +4 I believe and I was level 20-25. I was waiting on a friend to level up/catch up to me in that area so all of the blood echoes I earned went to upgrading weapons and stocking up on items in Hunter's Dream. Poke poke poke and he's dead.

You can get the rifle spear before killing the gatlin gun guy?

You can get the rifle spear before killing the gatlin gun guy?

Yes. You can drop down behind the other guy who assaults you with the spear, and then run into the part of the building he is guarding. I think there may also be a ladder you can go down, but you'll get shot doing that so I suggest just falling with full health and making a mad dash into the building. The Rifle Spear is hidden near a set of armor called the Charred Hunter armor something like that.

You may have to suicide run it because you're not likely getting out of there alive without going through the guy guarding that area.

Yes. You can drop down behind the other guy who assaults you with the spear, and then run into the part of the building he is guarding. I think there may also be a ladder you can go down, but you'll get shot doing that so I suggest just falling with full health and making a mad dash into the building. The Rifle Spear is hidden near a set of armor called the Charred Hunter armor something like that.

You may have to suicide run it because you're not likely getting out of there alive without going through the guy guarding that area.
Gotcha. Thanks man

Level 50, Rifle Spear +6, Ludwig's Holy Sword +6, just beat Yarhnam's Shadow. The Forbidden Woods suuucked.

(SPOILER: Indiana Jones would hate the place)

VN Store

Back