Bloodborne PS4 3/24/15

Just beat it. Got the ending where I defeated the Moon Beast after I defeated Gehrman. Collected all four umbilicals.

Went to Cleric Beast on NG and he's so over leveled just because it's NG. My stats are crazy high and he's still like a sponge. Takes forever to get his hp down and he spam attacks nonstop.

Going through a second time with the DLC. Joined the League of Confederates. Seems to be the Warriors of Sunlight in this game.

Sweet! I've been wearing it out to ease the DS3 itch. I had never played a Souls game and jumped straight into Bloodborne. Gave up for awhile and came back to it. Once I got the hang of it I always end up going back to it for more.

Sweet! I've been wearing it out to ease the DS3 itch. I had never played a Souls game and jumped straight into Bloodborne. Gave up for awhile and came back to it. Once I got the hang of it I always end up going back to it for more.

Haha I know man, I've played it non stop for a month now. Just finished the DLC. Which was worth $20 without a doubt. Badass new bosses and weapons.

Honestly considered it lol. The extra wait will make the game worth it though I hope. I am having to stay away from videos. I've seen a few and every time they release a new one it's hard to not watch.

This was one of the games I missed out on back in 2015. Grabbed it this week and dove in- holy moly! DS3 certainly prepared me for the difficulty level, in a way, but this game is all offense! Took me awhile to get in tune with the flow of combat, but now that I got it, I feel like Bruce freakin' Lee.

Grinded for a few hours until I hit lvl 21, upgraded my ax, and got some better threads- then made short work of the Cleric Beast's kneecaps.

About to pay the Father a visit >=)

This was one of the games I missed out on back in 2015. Grabbed it this week and dove in- holy moly! DS3 certainly prepared me for the difficulty level, in a way, but this game is all offense! Took me awhile to get in tune with the flow of combat, but now that I got it, I feel like Bruce freakin' Lee.

Grinded for a few hours until I hit lvl 21, upgraded my ax, and got some better threads- then made short work of the Cleric Beast's kneecaps.

About to pay the Father a visit >=)

It's good stuff. Gascoigne is a cool boss. You definitely have to be more aggressive in Bloodborne. There are two shields, and neither are effective defenses.

I'm using the blades of mercy +3 that can't be buffed with fire =( . Perhaps I need something that hits harder? I just picked up Ludwig's Blade

I'm using the blades of mercy +3 that can't be buffed with fire =( . Perhaps I need something that hits harder? I just picked up Ludwig's Blade

If a weapon has a secondary damage, such as Arcane (like the Blades of Mercy), they can't be buffed. I can't remember if Ludwig's Blade can be or not. I prefer smaller and faster weapons to the big swords, so I'd go with whatever you're good with.

finally beat her by going Hunter axe +3 and fire paper. Also faired better against the two aggro hunter off to the right of the cathedral using the axe

what was your go to weapon after the axe? I really like the BoM moveset but they aren't hitting hard enough even at +5 with 21 skill

what was your go to weapon after the axe? I really like the BoM moveset but they aren't hitting hard enough even at +5 with 21 skill

I love the maxed out BoM with 40 skill and some Arcane - they never really hit as hard as bigger weapons, but the number of hits you can get in and the stunning effect more than make up for it. I used the axe for one whole play through too - its spinning attack worked very well against one particularly difficult boss. Ludwig's sword and the Moonlight sword from the DLC are awesome in many situations. I really enjoyed using the Rifle Spear too, it may have been my second most used weapon behind the BoM. You'll need to go through Chalice Dungeons to find the really good gems to put in your weapons though, they will make a huge difference.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back