Bloodborne PS4 3/24/15

Wow I'm on a roll. I just killed Father Gascoigne. That was intense. Molotovs are my best friend and I think I burned through 14 blood vials during it.

Wow I'm on a roll. I just killed Father Gascoigne. That was intense. Molotovs are my best friend and I think I burned through 14 blood vials during it.

Good job, man. The first areas in these games are meant to be walls. Most people give up. Those who get to the point where it finally clicks, find that the games aren't as difficult as they first appeared.

Your next two bosses shouldn't be much of an issue after Gasciogne. Before you move on too far, try to get 10 insight (Madman's Knowledge) so you can purchase the small bell in the Hunters Dream that allows you to be summoned to help people. Excellent way to earn extra insight, learn the areas, and enemies without putting your neck at risk. Also, make sure to level up your weapon with blood stones. It will make the game much easier.

I'm at the guy with the machine gun. I made it to where the other hunter attacks me and just kind of runs away and plays peek a boo with you. I had him killed and he healed himself back to full and killed me.

Also I have 10 insight now.

I'm at the guy with the machine gun. I made it to where the other hunter attacks me and just kind of runs away and plays peek a boo with you. I had him killed and he healed himself back to full and killed me.

Also I have 10 insight now.

If you have ten insight, go to the fountain on the outside of the building where your storage box and workshop are located. There will be the little guys in it now who will sell you that small bell for 1 insight.

Past that guy playing peek a boo is one of my favorite weapons thus far, the rifle spear

I love how the enemies just constantly change. So many games just repeat the same types over and over and it gets dull. I often find myself just wondering what the next creature will look like.

Also I have a question. When I first started in the cathedral I went out the smaller door by the old lady I saved and just went straight through the level to old yharnam. But I also saw that if I went the other way there was this massive monster that looked like a metal Godzilla lol. I avoided it and just went ahead but now I'm curious what was back there. I may have to go see.

I love how the enemies just constantly change. So many games just repeat the same types over and over and it gets dull. I often find myself just wondering what the next creature will look like.

Also I have a question. When I first started in the cathedral I went out the smaller door by the old lady I saved and just went straight through the level to old yharnam. But I also saw that if I went the other way there was this massive monster that looked like a metal Godzilla lol. I avoided it and just went ahead but now I'm curious what was back there. I may have to go see.

You go there after Old Yarhnam. That massive creature you're talking about isn't as tough as he appears, so don't worry. And yes, the creature and level design are grade A!

Got back into this game today. I just had the urge to play again and I forgot how great it is. Just killed the blood starved beast.

Level 50, Rifle Spear +6, Ludwig's Holy Sword +6, just beat Yarhnam's Shadow. The Forbidden Woods suuucked.

(SPOILER: Indiana Jones would hate the place)

This is where I currently am. Level is high 40's and I have Hunter's Axe +6 and Ludwig's Holy Sword +6. I am stuck at the Shadow of Yharnam lol. Just got tired of fighting him and quit for the night last night.

This is where I currently am. Level is high 40's and I have Hunter's Axe +6 and Ludwig's Holy Sword +6. I am stuck at the Shadow of Yharnam lol. Just got tired of fighting him and quit for the night last night.

The three wraiths? You have to take out the fire one first I'm pretty sure. Makes it a lot easier.

Yeah. I've summoned others a few times and it worked but I wish I would get summoned to help someone else. I haven't got to enjoy that aspect of the game yet. Is it just random or what?

Yeah. I've summoned others a few times and it worked but I wish I would get summoned to help someone else. I haven't got to enjoy that aspect of the game yet. Is it just random or what?

You just ring the little bell and it will have people summon you. But you need to turn your network to worldwide instead of regional or whatever the default is.

Do you have the smaller bell?

Yeah the boss was difficult. After a few tries and getting to roughly the same spot each time I summoned some help. Funny story here.

So I waited and waited for help and no small bell was found so I said ok well I guess I'm going solo again. Right as I start the fight someone joins the game and I was excited lol. The guy walks up and it's some dude in only underwear and nothing else. I was like wtf man come on you're wasting my attempt. The guy walks up to the boss and hits him four or five times and kills him. He was taking mass chunks of damage off at a time. Must've been crazy leveled. So I laughed and said well I'll take it.

After that I beat Ebrietas, daughter of the cosmos. She was a real b****. I'm on the one reborn at the moment.

Now 20 bucks on the PS Store. If you have a PS4 and haven't bought this game yet, now is the time! It was one of the best games of 2015.

VN Store

Back