Aaaaaannnnndddddd ...he makes it worse

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!

2:05 AM - Jul 16, 2018

This was a Trump tweet before the summit yesterday. Does this sound like a man who intended to side with U.S. intelligence over Putin's denial, but then simply "misspoke" ?

Sounds like a president that was pointing out the mistakes of his predecessor. He literally said that both sides are to blame while saying that the election tampering happened on Obama's watch. Lol

Does that tweet name sense through that lense?

Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!

This was a Trump tweet before the summit yesterday. Does this sound like a man who intended to side with U.S. intelligence over Putin's denial, but then simply "misspoke" ?

BB.....

Attachments

• Hat.jpg
    Hat.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 1 person
Sounds like a president that was pointing out the mistakes of his predecessor. He literally said that both sides are to blame while saying that the election tampering happened Obama's watch. Lol

Does that tweet name sense through that lense?

No, this sounds like a President who had no intention of holding Russia responsible at all for their interference into the 2016 U.S. Presidential election, which has contributed to the deterioration of the relationship between our two countries. He didn't misspeak. His comments, as given yesterday at the press conference, were 100% consistent with this tweet.

Reactions: 2 people

No, that's what you see.

Don't get blinded by your own hubris. You've got your own perspective, but don't own being right about everything all the time. My advice is to not take yourself so seriously, it'll be okay.

Please try to keep up.

I've caught up and you've yet to admit that your interpretation of the situation was seen through orange shades. Trump has been ****ting on the intelligence community for months, infers there was no Russian meddling as recently as the other day, and now has egg on his face for finally having to admit there was. Instead of coming clean and admitting he was wrong all this time, he lies about misspeaking yesterday. As if that was the only time he ever said something that threw doubt on Russian meddling.

He didn't admit to any mistake. He lied about a fake mistake hoping it would overshadow, you know, the real mistake he's made since the election.

Reactions: 7 people
I've caught up and you've yet to admit that your interpretation of the situation was seen through orange shades. Trump has been ****ting on the intelligence community for months, infers there was no Russian meddling as recently as the other day, and now has egg on his face for finally having to admit there was. Instead of coming clean and admitting he was wrong all this time, he lies about misspeaking yesterday. As if that was the only time he ever said something that threw doubt on Russian meddling.

He didn't admit to any mistake. He lied about a fake mistake hoping it would overshadow, you know, the real mistake he's made since the election.

Here's your hat.....

Attachments

• V Hat.jpg
    V Hat.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1
Yet another clarification coming in from the President. Now to Sarah again....Leave Trump alone. He's now admitting he misspoke a lot. That represents progress.

DiVi_7GV4AAS16i.jpg

Heard audio of it now and it's just incredibly fake and awkward. The little " it could be other people too, there's lots of other people " thing at the end was just absurd.

Reactions: 7 people
Some of you guys have Stockholm Syndrome. Trump could literally harm your love ones, and you guys would either defend him, or deny it ever happened.

He has been saying this has been a "witch hunt" for months, hell I think a year or more tbh. Now he's saying it isn't after he made an embarrassment of himself, and our country. This wasn't a mistake. The only reason he is finally admitting it now is for damage control.

Care to expound on the facts that don’t make it a witch hunt? So the next time there is a Democrat President you won’t mind if the Republicans and the press demand an investigation that lasts for years based on information that no one has seen outside of handful of people in the JD? Forgive me if I don’t believe that

Heard audio of it now and it's just incredibly fake and awkward. The little " it could be other people too, there's lots of other people " thing at the end was just absurd.

We know you’re offended. You stay offended 24/7. Your faux outrage is duly noted

I actually had no problem with him dumping on the intelligence community in the first place, since i view them as an untrustworthy black box, black ops secret society that eschews transparency and oversight. So, i didn't have a problem with him publicly disagreeing with them.

My point was exactly what I wanted to say. He was advised that he had made a mistake by publicly distancing himself from them. He showed that he could hear and respond to criticism. That's what i was encouraged to see. If you want more from me, you'll need to shop elsewhere.

...and it just further confirms that HE DIDN'T MISSPEAK... Yesterday, he said exactly what he meant to say. Today, his advisers (probably Bolton) talked him into backtracking but he still insisted on making a lame excuse (lying) about having "misspoke" and qualifying his concession with it "could be other people too".

He never admits to being wrong or to making a mistake... Instead, he will always try to cover it with a lie (such as 'I misspoke'). What an ego this man has and what an outrageous liar he is.

I actually had no problem with him dumping on the intelligence community in the first place, since i view them as an untrustworthy black box, black ops secret society that eschews transparency and oversight. So, i didn't have a problem with him publicly disagreeing with them.

My point was exactly what I wanted to say. He was advised that he had made a mistake by publicly distancing himself from them. He showed that he could hear and respond to criticism. That's what i was encouraged to see. If you want more from me, you'll need to shop elsewhere.

I think you're just gullible and you truly think that he misspoke.

Reactions: 4 people
...and it just further confirms that HE DIDN'T MISSPEAK... Yesterday, he said exactly what he meant to say. Today, his advisers (probably Bolton) talked him into backtracking but he still insisted on making a lame excuse (lying) about having "misspoke" and qualifying his concession with it "could be other people too".

He never admits to being wrong or to making a mistake... Instead, he will always try to cover it with a lie (such as 'I misspoke'). What an ego this man has and what an outrageous liar he is.

I deal every day with incredibly arrogant people. Judges appointed for life, lawyers who've had tremendous success, politicians with total authority. None is like this guy when it comes to interfering with judgment and unwilling to admit fallibility. Not even close.

Reactions: 6 people
I deal every day with incredibly arrogant people. Judges appointed for life, lawyers who've had tremendous success, politicians with total authority. None is like this guy when it comes to interfering with judgment and unwilling to admit fallibility. Not even close.

How does this make YOU feel????

VN Store

Back