Aaaaaannnnndddddd ...he makes it worse

Some of you guys have Stockholm Syndrome. Trump could literally harm your loved ones, and you guys would either defend him, or deny it ever happened.

He has been saying this has been a "witch hunt" for months, hell I think a year or more tbh. Now he's saying it isn't after he made an embarrassment of himself, and our country. This wasn't a mistake. The only reason he is finally admitting it now is for damage control.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 people
Some of you guys have Stockholm Syndrome. Trump could literally harm your love ones, and you guys would either defend him, or deny it ever happened.

He has been saying this has been a "witch hunt" for months, hell I think a year or more tbh. Now he's saying it isn't after he made an embarrassment of himself, and our country. This wasn't a mistake. The only reason he is finally admitting it now is for damage control.

You need to pay more attention. That's not correct.

Reactions: 1 person
I know you’ve never misspoke or forgotten what you’ve said. Nonetheless, who knows if he’s lying or not. He corrected the record, move on Betty.

Puuuhhhhlllleeeaaassseee.

No one. I mean NOBODY ON THE PLANET, believes him when he claims he simply misspoke.

Whatever staffer came up with that lame excuse should hang his/her head in absolute shame. And the fact that he thought he could explain it away like that speaks volumes to his astounding inability to be honest.

Reactions: 9 people
LOL. if only that is what he was doing. Alas, he is sticking up only for himself. And quite unconvincingly, at that.

I'd dare say he got his ass kicked by John Kelly on that nine hour plane ride home and decided it was better to go back with hat in hand rather than continue being, well, Trump.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Some of you guys have Stockholm Syndrome. Trump could literally harm your love ones, and you guys would either defend him, or deny it ever happened.

You realize are just as bad as the person you criticize. Incapable of separating Russian meddling and Trump collusion.

Reactions: 3 people
Yeah fake news right?

Nope.

Witch Hunt - Why was the Investigation Started to Begin with?
DEMs accused him of colluding with the Russians. The whole investigate Russia's involvement in our Elections is just a convenient excuse.

Mad Maxine Dumba$$ Waters running around saying he's guilty and Impeach 45!,Impeach 45!,Impeach 45!,Impeach 45!,Impeach 45!,Impeach 45, does not help.

Not to mention all those other idiot DEMs and Media saying he's guilty of collusion.

Of course it's a Which Hunt.

If all Mueller was doing was looking into Russian Involvement in our Elections, then that would not require a Special Counsel.

Nope.

Witch Hunt - Why was the Investigation Started to Begin with?
DEMs accused him of colluding with the Russians. The whole investigate Russia's involvement in our Elections is just a convenient excuse.

Mad Maxine Dumba$$ Waters running around saying he's guilty and Impeach 45!,Impeach 45!,Impeach 45!,Impeach 45!,Impeach 45!,Impeach 45, does not help.

Not to mention all those other idiot DEMs and Media saying he's guilty of collusion.

Of course it's a Which Hunt.

If all Mueller was doing was looking into Russian Involvement in our Elections, then that would not require a Special Counsel.

So what about all of the meetings with Russian contacts that everyone lied about until they had to admit that they did in fact happen. Those did or did not happen?

Reactions: 7 people
Puuuhhhhlllleeeaaassseee.

No one. I mean NOBODY ON THE PLANET, believes him when he claims he simply misspoke.

Whatever staffer came up with that lame excuse should hang his/her head in absolute shame. And the fact that he thought he could explain it away like that speaks volumes to his astounding inability to be honest.

196.gif

I'd dare say he got his ass kicked by John Kelly on that nine hour plane ride home and decided it was better to go back with hat in hand rather than continue being, well, Trump.

The first part of your statement is correct. I am sure he was read the riot act by Kelly. Plus even Fox people were calling him out on it.

I disagree with your comment that he has come back hat in hand, which implies he has accepted responsibility for it. Quite the opposite, he has blamed a simple mistake in wording to be the culprit.

That's just a compete fabrication. He meant to say what he said. In context, it is the only thing that makes any sense. Indeed, his claim now of why wouldn't they makes absolutely no sense, in context.

To be "hat in hand," he should have said he was wrong to have said it. Not that he misspoke. That he was just wrong. He sides with the intelligence agency assessments, does not accept Putin's denials, and will take action.

This lame "misspeak" claim is worse because he is a) not taking any responsibility, b) is effectively still siding with Putin, c) STILL expressing doubt about the accuracy of the conclusion that Russia did the meddling, and d) is justifying his comments by now lying about it.

As I say in the title, he has made it worse. Not better.

Reactions: 5 people
LG yesterday: How dare Trump not stick up for America!!!1!

LG today: How dare Trump stick up for America!!!1!

Do you honestly believe that Trump simply "misspoke" yesterday rather than just reiterate a sentiment which he has been consistently expressing for more than a year now (that he has doubts that Russia interfered in the 2016 election) ? Let's change the "would" in his remark to "wouldn't" and see if that change makes any sense in context with the rest of his statement...

"My people came to me, (Director of National Intelligence) Dan Coats came to me and some others saying they think it's Russia. I have President Putin, he just said it's not Russia. I will say this, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be... I have great confidence in my intelligence people but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today."

Ask yourself three things here:

1) Does that change from "would" to "wouldn't" fit with the rest of the quote?

2) Is his quote, in it's original form with the word 'would' instead of 'wouldn't', consistent with past comments of his where he also seemed to want to trust Putin's denial and he also seemed to be casting doubts over the assessments of our intelligence community?

3) Did he REALLY misspeak at the press conference in Helsinki yesterday, or was he being consistent with his past comments but has now been caught off guard by the bi-partisan backlash (including condemnation on Fox News)?

Even when backtracking he still has to make an ego-driven lie. It is ridiculous to believe that he "misspoke" but some of you undoubtedly will.

Reactions: 8 people
The first part of your statement is correct. I am sure he was read the riot act by Kelly. Plus even Fox people were calling him out on it.

I disagree with your comment that he has come back hat in hand, which implies he has accepted responsibility for it. Quite the opposite, he has blamed a simple mistake in wording to be the culprit.

That's just a compete fabrication. He meant to say what he said. In context, it is the only thing that makes any sense. Indeed, his claim now of why wouldn't they makes absolutely no sense, in context.

To be "hat in hand," he should have said he was wrong to have said it. Not that he misspoke. That he was just wrong. He sides with the intelligence agency assessments, does not accept Putin's denials, and will take action.

This lame "misspeak" claim is worse because he is a) not taking any responsibility, b) is effectively still siding with Putin, c) STILL expressing doubt about the accuracy of the conclusion that Russia did the meddling, and d) is justifying his comments by now lying about it.

As I say in the title, he has made it worse. Not better.

Midol works wonders LG......

Whether Republican or Democrat, this is pretty funny.

Twitter

“Yesterday, December 7, 1941—a date which will live in infamy—the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan. Could be other people also. A lot of people out there.”

Reactions: 5 people
Trump makes a mistake

Trump haters accuse Trump of never admitting or fixing his mistakes.

Trump admits he made a mistake

Trump makes a mistake by admitting he made a mistake

You people are deranged

FYP...

I listened to Trump live today and had two thoughts:

Good on you Trump.

The liberals that said he should just admit his mistake and move on will now crucify him for admitting his mistake and moving on.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back