Aaaaaannnnndddddd ...he makes it worse

Libs watching Trump try to cover his statement with a blatant lie while sheep such as golfballs accept it:
DelectableMelodicFlyinglemur-size_restricted.gif

I'll agree with it now.

He said that he misspoke... but the fact is, replacing the word "would" with "wouldn't" is inconsistent and it doesn't make any sense at all in context with the rest of his statement yesterday at the press conference. He didn't misspeak yesterday. He lied about the nature of that statement today. You are gullible for believing that he "misspoke". END/

We get it....We get it......you have already typed out the talking point for the day three times now.......you are beyond entertaining BB.....

Reactions: 1 person
Trump makes a mistake

Trump admits he made a mistake

Trump makes a mistake by admitting he made a mistake

You people are deranged

Is there no boundary you won't cross to sniff trumps jock?

Like you, instead of owning it, he just makes excuses.

He's all talk, btching out on the biggest stage when the lights were the brightest.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 10 people
Is there no boundary you won't cross to sniff trumps jock?

Like you, instead of owning it, he just makes excuses.

He's all talk, btching out on the biggest stage when the lights were the brightest.

giphy.gif

All his bluster, all his BS about 'making tuff decisions" under pressure...

and he blew it.

Reactions: 4 people
Everyone said that he needed to show support for his intelligence agency and that that was his biggest misstep. He found a way to correct yesterday's mistake. He listened to criticism and responded, which is something that you guys have always claimed impossible for him.

That's enough for me. And again... Nothing will be enough for you. We all know it. We knew it before today. Wear the hate like a badge of honor, BB.

He'll tweet out later that it was Bob Mueller and the Dem's fault he sht himself in front of the world.

"He used the wrong word"

LOL.

He punked his country while Putin smirked.

Reactions: 7 people
You shouldn't be so gullible. His comments yesterday were consistent with his past statements on Russian meddling. He has always cast at least some doubt on the conclusion of the intelligence community.

You should learn to read. Since you're proving dense enough to need me to be blatant, I'll invite you to show one place where I've said one way or another whether I believe his story today.

What I said was that he listened to his critics and found a way to correct the mistake of disagreeing with his intelligence community yesterday.

In lieu of an apology, take an online reading comprehension course and just don't let it happen again. K?

He'll tweet out later that it was Bob Mueller and the Dem's fault he sht himself in front of the world.

"He used the wrong word"

LOL.

He punked his country while Putin smirked.

I refuse to buy you dinner. Go back under your bridge.

You should learn to read. Since you're proving dense enough to need me to be blatant, I'll invite you to show one place where I've said one way or another whether I believe his story today.

What I said was that he listened to his critics and found a way to correct the mistake of disagreeing with his intelligence community yesterday.

In lieu of an apology, take an online reading comprehension course and just don't let it happen again. K?

Correct the mistake?

BAHHAAAHAA

That bell can't be un-rung by claiming he used the wrong word. It was an unmistakable rant on how it was America's fault and the Putin's denial was strong and powerful.

"...bbbuuttt he uuuusssed the wrong word."

LOL

Reactions: 7 people

I follow you now... you are saying that by giving a very implausible excuse (he misspoke), that makes everything hunky dory now? I see it as a very transparent lie being told to get his own party off his back.

Reactions: 3 people
Correct the mistake?

BAHHAAAHAA

That bell can't be un-rung by claiming he used the wrong word. It was an unmistakable rant on how it was America's fault and the Putin's denial was strong and powerful.

"...bbbuuttt he uuuusssed the wrong word."

LOL

Look. I found one in your size.

master:SHN202.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
You shouldn't be so gullible. His comments yesterday were consistent with his past statements on Russian meddling. He has always cast at least some doubt on the conclusion of the intelligence community.

It's not only consistent with past statements about the intelligence community, but consistent with his general attitude about establishment institutions. Remember during the campaign he took a lot of heat from the left about claiming to "know more about Iraq than the generals do," despite most criticisms of the military actually coming from the left. He was critical of the WMD intelligence during the Iraq War (how could you not be), even though he only became critical of it once the war started to go south (just like most Democrats).

Aside from the immigration issue, the guy actually isn't very conservative at all, which is ironic because he's outraged the left more than anybody else I can remember. Even George W. Bush, and Bush derangement syndrome was a real thing too.

It isn't that I disagree with most criticism of Trump in terms of direction...I disagree more with the velocity. So much of it is incredibly histrionic, hysterical, and generally over the top. When you find people who do criticize him in a more measured, reasonable way, they immediately get nailed for not being sufficiently hard on him, or for being a "closeted supporter" of him.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!

2:05 AM - Jul 16, 2018

This was a Trump tweet before the summit yesterday. Does this sound like a man who intended to side with U.S. intelligence over Putin's denial, but then simply "misspoke" ?

Reactions: 4 people
FYP...

I listened to Trump live today and had two thoughts:

Good on you Trump.

The liberals that said he should just admit his mistake and move on will now crucify him for admitting his mistake and moving on.

He isn't admitting he was wrong about Russian meddling, he's trying to say that he misspoke.

We all know he did not misspeak. Please, try and argue that.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back