Aaaaaannnnndddddd ...he makes it worse

I deal every day with incredibly arrogant people. Judges appointed for life, lawyers who've had tremendous success, politicians with total authority. None is like this guy when it comes to interfering with judgment and unwilling to admit fallibility. Not even close.

Wait till you meet my Trumpified relatives.

We are all well aware about what this is really about from the Left. The Left wants to do whatever it can to come up with an excuse to put off the confirmation process of the Supreme Court Justice to replace Kennedy

I deal every day with incredibly arrogant people. Judges appointed for life, lawyers who've had tremendous success, politicians with total authority. None is like this guy when it comes to interfering with judgment and unwilling to admit fallibility. Not even close.

:cray:

Reactions: 1 person
Know whats fun about these posts? See left wingers pick and choose what law enforcement agencies they want to agree with. Tangible law breakers? Muh babies set em free!!! Intangible conspiracy theory phooey? SHES A WITCH!

Dolts.

Break all the mirrors in your house.

How is this possible when you are on VolNation all day and night?

Reactions: 2 people
We are all well aware about what this is really about from the Left. The Left wants to do whatever it can to come up with an excuse to put off the confirmation process of the Supreme Court Justice to replace Kennedy

It's really not a partisan issue. Read the statements made by Trey Gowdy, Paul Ryan, Orrin Hatch, Mitch McConnell, John McCain, Lindsay Graham, Bob Corker, Ben Sasse and Newt Gingrich yesterday... not to mention the criticism Trump received on Fox News.

Is everyone always wrong, except for Trump?

Reactions: 5 people
So when Obama said our electoral process was secure, did he did or did he didn't get it right?

*Amazing ain't it. :loco:

Nope. Been going on too long with too many people to be amazing. But it is amusing.

I'm heaving a crisis of conscience though. I'm afraid that if i continue too much longer with BoB, his heart may go out and i wouldn't be able to live with myself.

So when Obama said our electoral process was secure, did he did or did he didn't get it right?

Did Obama lie to the American public? Should he be brought up on charges? TREASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:lol:

It's really not a partisan issue. Read the statements made by Trey Gowdy, Paul Ryan, Orrin Hatch, Mitch McConnell, John McCain, Lindsay Graham, Bob Corker, Ben Sasse and Newt Gingrich yesterday... not to mention the criticism Trump received on Fox News.

Is everyone always wrong, except for Trump?

Good......so no delay on the SCOTUS confirmation......

Nope. Been going on too long with too many people to be amazing. But it is amusing.

I'm heaving a crisis of conscience though. I'm afraid that if i continue too much longer with BoB, his heart may go out and i wouldn't be able to live with myself.

BoB?

Band of Brothers?

Bug out Bag?

Yes, he was absolutely right. As Donald Trump likes to point out, no vote tallies were changed as a result of Russian interference (although, they did try to). There is still no evidence that anyone voted illegally either.

BoB?

Band of Brothers?

Bug out Bag?

BB85. But I played poker with a guy named Bob for a while that lost his paycheck every week. He was so high strung about everything, he couldn't hide his emotions. Thought I'd add the little "o" for his namesake.

So glad you're still here. I am abstaining from the other thread, too...but would miss your insight if you weren't around broski...gotta keep the betas in line. Or just listen to them cry, whatever's clever.

Gimme a call when you can bro. Praying. In your corner.

VN Store

Back