94,000 - 102,000 for o&w game!

I'm pretty sure this guy is Bamawriter. Seems interesting that this poster started posting a lot as Bamawriter leaves.
So prolly troll alert. However, I would like to see a lot of people at orange and white game. I'm taking my fam of three.

Are you accusing ME of being fkin bammerboy? That`s nutso! I am Webbvol32 from Jamestown,TENNESSEE. bammer is my most hated thing on the planet! I will be there with as many Jimtownians I can round up. If UT would give out free oxys,the whole county would show.lol. Seriously,there`s a BAD problem with meth and pills here. bammerguy sucks. I hope ur not saying he is me! GO VOLS!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If the girl in your avi is the wife. We only need 99,996 more:thumbsup:

we only need 93,000 to top bammer. Their record was 92,887. We have easily got the capability to do this. We just need everyone to come together AS TRUE VOL FANS! NOT WHINY-AZZ TROLLS! GO VOLS!

Are you accusing ME of being fkin bammerboy? That`s nutso! I am Webbvol32 from Jamestown,TENNESSEE. bammer is my most hated thing on the planet! I will be there with as many Jimtownians I can round up. If UT would give out free oxys,the whole county would show.lol. Seriously,there`s a BAD problem with meth and pills here. bammerguy sucks. I hope ur not saying he is me! GO VOLS!

So you are on pills?

So you are on pills?

Did I say I was On pills? I said the WHOLE COUNTY! I was exaggerating. At least the people aren`t on CRACK LIKE THEY ARE IN BAMA! Heck no,I don`t even drink alcohol. I was just using a stupid example of what would happen if we were giving evveryone who showed up SOMEthing! Some meth and pill addicts just stole a bunch of my property,so I was upset and said that the entire Fentress Co. was on pills. That`s a gross exaggeration.. Only around 12% are on pills or meth. I opened this idiotic can-of-worms,so I can`t blame anyone but myself. There are a lot of people in rural Appalachia that are hooked on drugs. That is a fact. It is sad,but that is a political topic. This is the EVERYONE SHOW UP AND SUPPORT OUR VOLUNTEERS AT THE O&W GAME thread. I will be happy to debate drugs or politics in the pub or elsewhere. THIS is not the place. Again,I said it,so I can only blame myself. I AM on pills for my bipolar disorder. I DO say some off-the-wall crap. But that`s the fun part of reading my threads. You never know what I may say. I will continue to say that anyone able that truly loves our VOLS will be at that game,SHOWING THE ENTIRE NATION THAT UT IS BACK! bammer3 had just went 6-7 the season prior to packing Bryant-Denny for the Aday game, and went 6-6 Nick`s first season. But THE PASSION BAMA FANS SHOWED GOT THROUGH TO RECRUITS! Now,look at bammer 6 years later! IF WE CAN PERSUADE JUST ONE RECRUIT THEN WE WILL HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE AS FANS AND CONTRIBUTED TO THE SUCCESS OF OUR TEAM. We have the best fans,BY FAR! We are #7 in voting for the team to be on the cover of NCAA 13! after a season like we endured,we still have that much passion and nationwide support. WE ARE THE BEST FANS ANYWHERE AND IF WE DO OUR PARTS AND HELP BIG BUTCH CREATE EXCITEMENT,WE WILL HAVE A VERY GOOD TEAM WITHIN 2-3 SEASONS! GO VOLS!

Did I say I was On pills? I said the WHOLE COUNTY! I was exaggerating. At least the people aren`t on CRACK LIKE THEY ARE IN BAMA! Heck no,I don`t even drink alcohol. I was just using a stupid example of what would happen if we were giving evveryone who showed up SOMEthing! Some meth and pill addicts just stole a bunch of my property,so I was upset and said that the entire Fentress Co. was on pills. That`s a gross exaggeration.. Only around 12% are on pills or meth. I opened this idiotic can-of-worms,so I can`t blame anyone but myself. There are a lot of people in rural Appalachia that are hooked on drugs. That is a fact. It is sad,but that is a political topic. This is the EVERYONE SHOW UP AND SUPPORT OUR VOLUNTEERS AT THE O&W GAME thread. I will be happy to debate drugs or politics in the pub or elsewhere. THIS is not the place. Again,I said it,so I can only blame myself. I AM on pills for my bipolar disorder. I DO say some off-the-wall crap. But that`s the fun part of reading my threads. You never know what I may say. I will continue to say that anyone able that truly loves our VOLS will be at that game,SHOWING THE ENTIRE NATION THAT UT IS BACK! bammer3 had just went 6-7 the season prior to packing Bryant-Denny for the Aday game, and went 6-6 Nick`s first season. But THE PASSION BAMA FANS SHOWED GOT THROUGH TO RECRUITS! Now,look at bammer 6 years later! IF WE CAN PERSUADE JUST ONE RECRUIT THEN WE WILL HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE AS FANS AND CONTRIBUTED TO THE SUCCESS OF OUR TEAM. We have the best fans,BY FAR! We are #7 in voting for the team to be on the cover of NCAA 13! after a season like we endured,we still have that much passion and nationwide support. WE ARE THE BEST FANS ANYWHERE AND IF WE DO OUR PARTS AND HELP BIG BUTCH CREATE EXCITEMENT,WE WILL HAVE A VERY GOOD TEAM WITHIN 2-3 SEASONS! GO VOLS!

Here's the problem...START! NOW!

Here's the problem...START! NOW!

What do you mean? Start what? Anyways,please people that have computers start a thread on TOS encouraging an Orange-out for the O&w game! Let`s give everyone matching shirts that show up to put on. We can break 2 records at once! WE CAN BEAT bammers Aday attendance record,and we can be in THE GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECOR3DS FOR MOST PEOPLE WEARING ORANGE AND SCREAMING ROCKY TOP IN ONE PLACE! WE WILL MAKE T4HE REFS WEAR ORANGE! I also believe the White team should WEAR UNIQUE,NEW UNIFORMS! That would generate even more excitement4 and publicity. I`M going to ask everyone their ideas for getting the fans to show up in a thread. GO VOLS!

What do you mean? Start what? Anyways,please people that have computers start a thread on TOS encouraging an Orange-out for the O&w game! Let`s give everyone matching shirts that show up to put on. We can break 2 records at once! WE CAN BEAT bammers Aday attendance record,and we can be in THE GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECOR3DS FOR MOST PEOPLE WEARING ORANGE AND SCREAMING ROCKY TOP IN ONE PLACE! WE WILL MAKE T4HE REFS WEAR ORANGE! I also believe the White team should WEAR UNIQUE,NEW UNIFORMS! That would generate even more excitement4 and publicity. I`M going to ask everyone their ideas for getting the fans to show up in a thread. GO VOLS!

Dunno how well that would go by the way some people responded to the different uniform looks in the thread we have on here. There are some that would shoot you for suggesting that in this thread. ; )>

Dunno how well that would go by the way some people responded to the different uniform looks in the thread we have on here. There are some that would shoot you for suggesting that in this thread. ; )>

I know. lol. Make no mistake,I am all for traditional unis 90% of the time. I just think that would create ANOTHER great reason for fans to show AND MORE POSITIVE PUBLICITY!!!! +WE NEED TO BEAT BAMA`S RECORD!

Look,folks,this is serious business. We need to get this done. I have a few suggestions for Coach Jones for the O&W game. 1 Have alternate unis and a fan vote on what special uni to wear this year vs Ore or Bammer. This could become a tradition,with artists contributing to the publicity for UT. 2 Free food for all. Self-explanatory. Feed them and they will come. 3 Free shirts. Make 100,000 shirts of the same Big Orange for everyone to wear and keep. 4 Offer rides for Vols from the outlying areas. I live in Jamestown or I`d have season tickets. Some fans,like moi,have no license,car,or much gas& money.5 Give away 500 season tickets and 1000 tickets to the UGA and SoCar games. MAKE EVERYTHING AS FREE AS POSSIBLE AND GIVE A LOT OF STUFF AWAY. WE NEED TO START NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SERIOUSLY,VOLNATION! WE CAN DO THIS WITH MINIMAL EFFORT! THERE ARE 100,000 FOLKS WILLING TO WATCH THE GAME IF PUBLICIZED AND MANAGED CORRECTLY. YALL MAY NOT LIKE ME PERSONALLY. I have made a LOT of asinine posts. I AM on disability for mental health. I have a higher I.Q. than most,but no social skills from being so introverted. I love my Vols and realize the crucial point we are at. With the SEC expansion,we are in danger of becoming a perennial also-ran,regardless of coaches. WE NEED TO GENERATE ++++++++POSITIVE ENERGY FOR BIG ORANGE BUTCH AND VOLNATION! +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++GO VOLS!

MINIMAL EFFORT? Given that you said you don't even have the means to make the hour and a half journey down from Jamestown, I assume you're thinking someone else should lay out what would have to be close to $1M for all these giveaways? All in the name of what? Having more people at a spring game (which literally nobody outside of UT fans care about) than Alabama did a few years ago? The AD is strugging financially as it is, no need to make things worse by throwing away hundreds of thousands promoting a spring game and giving away tickets to the only two home games that have any chance of actually selling out.

Reactions: 1 person
I've been trying to start this tread for a while. I can't believe we can't show more excitement for our new coach than ALABAMA did for Saban . I believe with all my heart that changed the program in the eyes of recruits .And you see what has happened .I think that made Saban look larger than life and they bought in on what he was preaching. It can't hurt...Go Big Orange....105k at the spring game...
Show Big Orange Pride...It was all over ESPN..WE NEED ALL EYES ON US...

Can you honestly not understand why UT fans aren't as excited about bringing in a guy who's never been to a BCS game in the easiest AQ BCS conference and has spent the majority of his career riding Brian Kelly's coattails as Alabama fans were about bringing in a National Championship winning coach?

Reactions: 2 people
Look,folks,this is serious business. We need to get this done. I have a few suggestions for Coach Jones for the O&W game. 1 Have alternate unis and a fan vote on what special uni to wear this year vs Ore or Bammer. This could become a tradition,with artists contributing to the publicity for UT. 2 Free food for all. Self-explanatory. Feed them and they will come. 3 Free shirts. Make 100,000 shirts of the same Big Orange for everyone to wear and keep. 4 Offer rides for Vols from the outlying areas. I live in Jamestown or I`d have season tickets. Some fans,like moi,have no license,car,or much gas& money.5 Give away 500 season tickets and 1000 tickets to the UGA and SoCar games. MAKE EVERYTHING AS FREE AS POSSIBLE AND GIVE A LOT OF STUFF AWAY. WE NEED TO START NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SERIOUSLY,VOLNATION! WE CAN DO THIS WITH MINIMAL EFFORT! THERE ARE 100,000 FOLKS WILLING TO WATCH THE GAME IF PUBLICIZED AND MANAGED CORRECTLY. YALL MAY NOT LIKE ME PERSONALLY. I have made a LOT of asinine posts. I AM on disability for mental health. I have a higher I.Q. than most,but no social skills from being so introverted. I love my Vols and realize the crucial point we are at. With the SEC expansion,we are in danger of becoming a perennial also-ran,regardless of coaches. WE NEED TO GENERATE ++++++++POSITIVE ENERGY FOR BIG ORANGE BUTCH AND VOLNATION! +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++GO VOLS!

Barack...dat you? Maybe you outta deliver on doe's other promises first...like wares my trailer mortgage voucher and Obama Fone sucka.

Barack...dat you? Maybe you outta deliver on doe's other promises first...like wares my trailer mortgage voucher and Obama Fone sucka.

It's all being funneled off in an effort to afford an unaffordable health care system that's about to bring our country to it's knees.

All I know is that my poor debilitated mentally unresponsive and unthawable wife will alas never let me miss an Orange and White game. We drive in a truck, albeit a nice truck, for 11 hours with a 16 year old dog who pisses every hour on the hour to the hotel in Strawberry Plains, unload a ton of useless **** from her suitcase and sleep until 5 hours before the game. Then we proceed to the Half Barrel, if its open, and get wasted. Then onto the game.......Good luck Butch, now my wife is on your bandwagon.,

If we can't land any of those 5 stars, I think we will have about 35,000 at the spring game. That will be only because we have a new coach. After the UF home game bubble burst, I think there will be fewer suckers in the stands in April if we remain behind Mizzou (dear God, MIZZOU!!!!) in recruiting.

You live in Jamestown?Does the town prohibit the good folk there from buying season tix?

More opiate,less Red Bull..say it...

VN Store

Back