94,000 - 102,000 for o&w game!

I think Kiffin's year there were about 50-60k. More might have showed up but I remember there bring some concern about running out of room because a huge portion of the stadium was closed for the renovations. There just isn't the same excitement about UT football at this point. If the weather is nice, we might draw as many as 25-30k this year, which is still pretty damn good for a team coming off three straight losing seasons.

30-40k easy if there is nice weather. Could be less than 20 if raining.

3 coming in from the mid-state either way. :rock:

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks for bumping my thread! We need to pack Neyland! Just imagine the positive publicity and effect on recruits. Bama packed out Saban`s 1st spring game. LET`S BEAT BAMA`S RECORD AND PROVE WE ARE THE #1 FANBASE! WE ARE TENNESSEE! I`m trying to get a busload from Jimtown! I`ll be there with as many folks as I can bring. Read my posts. If UT would do some of my ideas,we WOULD pack Neyland! GO VOLS!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Some of you guys make me laugh! You are so quick to criticize and belittle the program but I guarantee you same people will be the first ones to jump back on when they start doing well again!well I'm from Ohio and have season tickets and make the trip for every game! Yea, coach Fooley screwed us over but lets not punish the current players and CBJ for his screw up! I'm behind CBJ and this team all the way and will be on attendance at the O&W game! Come on BIG ORANGE NATION lets show or team how much we love them and the nation who has the best fan base!! Here's to rising to the top!!!!! GBO VFL

Coming from across the state!

I`m walking 120mi from Jamestown. Anyone see a man in Big Orange with his thumb out on I40 on Apr 18th&19th,pick him up and take him in the vicinity of Neyland. I WILL be there. Go Vols!

Bringing the family from Virginia to the game. Can not wait to see some football. :clapping:

I thought this was an appropriate time to bump this. Very good thread by a very cool OP. Go Vols!

I think (provided decent weather), they'll have a very solid number.

Just in my own little group of friends and coworkers, I know of about 25-30 people going. A whopping 4 (including myself) actually attended at least 1 game in 2012. Sure, that's my own little world, but that's at least 20 people that didn't bother with it last year.

The change and associated events have a hell of a lot of people interested....

I think (provided decent weather), they'll have a very solid number.

Just in my own little group of friends and coworkers, I know of about 25-30 people going. A whopping 4 (including myself) actually attended at least 1 game in 2012. Sure, that's my own little world, but that's at least 20 people that didn't bother with it last year.

The change and associated events have a hell of a lot of people interested....

I hope Tennessee can get a big crowd for the O&W game and outdraw Kentucky's Spring Game(They've already sold 33,000 tickets)

VN Store

Back