94,000 - 102,000 for o&w game!

Wtf? Bammerfan must have a crush on me. I cannot start a thread without him hijacking it and arguing with trolls. I see what you`re doing,bammer. You believe you can dilute the true message with your gay jokes. WELL,NOT ON VOLNATION,bammer! WE WILL PACK NEYLAND! WE WILL STOMP Y`ALLS PATHETIC RECORD! WE WILL ANNIHILATE Y`ALL @ BRYAN DENNEHY! WE WILL WIN 15 NATIONAL TITLES IN A ROW! WE WILL NEVER LOSE TO SUCKABAMA AGAIN! GO SUCK ON JOHNNY FOOTBALL`S TOES AND STAY THE HECK OFF MY THREADS! OR GO POLISH SCAM NEWTON`S KNOB! IN OTHER WORDS,GO STRAIGHT TO HADES! YOU ARE AN INFERIOR STATE AND AN INFERIOR FOOTBALL TEAM! IF WE HAD BILLION DOLLAR BOOSTERS BUYING THE BEST PLAYERS,WE`D BE #1 EVERY YEAR TOO! YOU CHEAT! YOU SUCK! YOUR STATE SUCKS! THAT BEARS REPEATING! YOU AND YOUR STATE SUCK! WHEN WE WHIP THAT AZZ 3X THIS SEASON,IT`S GOING TO BE SORE! BAMMER LOSES 4 GAMES IN 13! GO VOLS! PACK NEYLAND! DON`T LET THE INBRED STATE TO THE SOUTH BEAT US AT ANYTHING! KILL BAMMER! KILL BAMMER! KILL BAMMER! KILL BAMMER! KILL BAMMER! KILL BAMMER! KILL BAMMER! GO VOLS! GO VOLS! GO VOLS! GO VOLS! GO VOLS! GO VOLS! GO VOLS! APRIL 20TH O&W GAME!!! BE THERE OR BE A PUBIC HAIR! GO DANG VOLS!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Lighten Up Francis - YouTube

Wow,bammerguy! You got a crush on me! LMAO! U actually remembered details of my life I posted? Ever think I may be lying? I may be a millionare from Tuscaloosa for all you know. It`s called having a woman,bammer! I HAVE A WOMAN THAT HAS A VAN,SMARTAZZ! My prior concubine was unlicensed like me. Anyways,VOLFANS UNITE! LET`S HOLD A FREAKING VOL RALLY ON 420! BE THERE OR BE SQUA3RE!

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you didn't actually matriculate at the University of Tennessee. I'm going to go a little further and guess that you called the 8th grade "my senior year". :whistling:

Reactions: 1 person
Wow,bammerguy! You got a crush on me! LMAO! U actually remembered details of my life I posted? Ever think I may be lying? I may be a millionare from Tuscaloosa for all you know. It`s called having a woman,bammer! I HAVE A WOMAN THAT HAS A VAN,SMARTAZZ! My prior concubine was unlicensed like me. Anyways,VOLFANS UNITE! LET`S HOLD A FREAKING VOL RALLY ON 420! BE THERE OR BE SQUA3RE!

Even autocorrect gave up on this dude.

Reactions: 1 person
Bama only had an awesome fan day because they had such a successful season the year before that. If we have a successful season we will see the same results.

We always try to be something we aren't yet.

Bama only had an awesome fan day because they had such a successful season the year before that. If we have a successful season we will see the same results.

Uh, no!

Bama was 6-7 in 2006, got rid of Shula, hired Saban, and had 92K at the Spring game in 2007.

By 'fan day' are you referring to the spring game where we had over 92k? If so, I hope your post was sarcastic.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you didn't actually matriculate at the University of Tennessee. I'm going to go a little further and guess that you called the 8th grade "my senior year". :whistling:

Nope,6th was when I graduated from public school and entered Webb University. I was born Big Orange blooded.. Check it and see. I`m a psycho for Tennessee. Go Vols!

VN Store

Back